GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

5 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I love how these announcers keep talking about the number of starts. 11 starts and it still looks like his first. Not saying he’s awful but it’s not looking good so far.

I'll gladly say it for ya...he's awful.

1 minute ago, Greenakers2 said:

The Garbage men strike again.  Down 1 pt. for every Hurts start.

th?id=OIP.5UX8TySS8EgLJ6hkziZh-wAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hope Minshew gets a shot so I can watch the same guys flip back to blaming everyone but the quarterback for the team stinking.

You poor thing 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hope Minshew gets a shot so I can watch the same guys flip back to blaming everyone but the quarterback for the team stinking.

Minshew ain’t the answer either

58 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Well considering they reworked his contract and made next year a poison pill...I think the writing was on the wall

Kelce could waive the 'poison pill' provision I'm pretty sure. Why would he? That's another question, unless the paycheck is worth the pain. He ain't likely to win anything next year.

Were due for the downfield Pass interference call. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

We dealt with Vick drama. But he may not even be worth it. But you said it. Nobody worth a dam is gonna come here. 

Yeah this team already is teetering on quitting on their coach. There could be a flat out mutiny having to be coached by a possible racist. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

agreed...as long as they get their "guy" it will be the same pretzel logic applied 

I've seen the comments directed at Hurts and if you read between the lines it's pretty apparent to what's going on 

2 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Minshew ain’t the answer either

Not according to some around here.

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

agreed...as long as they get their "guy" it will be the same pretzel logic applied 

I've seen the comments directed at Hurts and if you read between the lines it's pretty apparent to what's going on 

That he sucks?

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Eagles losing out. Here we go #1 pick lol

We might get two top 5's:  ours and Miami's.  And, watch Howie blow at least one on an overrated draft QB prospect.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah this team already is teetering on quitting on their coach. There could be a flat out mutiny having to be coached by a possible racist. 

You're probably right. But we need better than Siri. 

Archived