Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, kiwieagle said:

More than likely we just don’t have the answer at QB on the roster at this stage

I don’t think we do, but I hope they don’t reach to get one or give up a bunch of picks for some veteran either. This team lacks talent. 

F  off hurts you are shite  

2 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Never should have drafted Hurts. Should have built around Wentz 

Colts have the same rocord we do. No thanks.

thank gooooood it's over

It would be one thing if this team was at least fun to watch - but they're not

Say what you want about Vilma today, he has made some excellent points today. Bottom line, this league is all about tendencies. 

Hurts throws it to absolutely noone on 4th and 11.

 

 

Lol throw it away on 4th down….what a joke

Pathetic

2-15

Just now, jmac+djaxallday said:

It would be one thing if this team was at least fun to watch - but they're not

That's what I'm really struggling with here. The Chargers were bad last year but they were fun. Same with the Bengals. Hell the lions are bad but at least they fight. 

He is so bad.  You could see this coming from a mile away. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

They lost last night but at least they fought hard. Was there. Great game. 

Going to the game November 10 against the Leafs 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Hurts throws it to absolutely noone on 4th and 11.

3rd time this season he "throws it away" on 4th down. His future isn't looking too good if he can't get a basic concept right after multiple mistakes. 

Embarrassing. 
 

And to be clear I’m aware the eagles will lose games but this is different. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Could’ve fooled me. Some of y’all out here begging for a dude who hasn’t even dressed. He must be the answer.

Well, he's shown he's better than Hurts on a worse team.

Best part of this game is when it’s over. 
Now onto the post mortum report. 

I’m more positive news, the hunt for two top-5 picks next year is alive and well!

We need to start trading away our vets. If we are going to suck, might as well start rebuilding with youth and suck with the potential of being good in a few years.  So, try to trade Kelce, Lane, and Fletcher for whatever we can get.

What is the alternate channel for post game live when the sixes are on Comcast (Verizon cable)?

Just now, It Hurts said:

Going to the game November 10 against the Leafs 

Is that the Military Appreciation night? I got tickets from the legion for that one. I gotta check. Might be the 20th

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Hurts throws it to absolutely noone on 4th and 11.

Need to be patient with him 😂

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

We need to start trading away our vets. If we are going to suck, might as well start rebuilding with youth and suck with the potential of being good in a few years.  So, try to trade Kelce, Lane, and Fletcher for whatever we can get.

I think Kelce is going to retire. He's one of the few eagles ever that I would get sick seeing in another uniform. Like Dawkins. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Is that the Military Appreciation night? I got tickets from the legion for that one. I gotta check. Might be the 20th

I’m not really sure on that 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.