GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Wouldn't you be sad too? 

I had no expectations this year. I'm indifferent. 

Just now, xstonr said:

Reager earns his paycheck 

One play when the game is basically over is not earning a check bud.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Well, it may not be as far as you think.  It's impossible to post in a meaningful manner without watching. 

During the week I don't need to watch. Come game day I'll probably put red zone on the main TV and have the Eagles on a tablet in the background. 

In a way, not good we are moving it in garbage time because it gives Nick an out in the press conference. Now he will say how proud he is of the team for not quitting and that they are figuring things out.

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I doubt it would be wise to bring that guy here.

We dealt with Vick drama. But he may not even be worth it. But you said it. Nobody worth a dam is gonna come here. 

man these onsides are Fing brutal 

piss poor execution 

Hurts doing what he does best. MIA till 4th quarter, then great start padding when we are in a big hole!

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

there here in plain sight, same knuckle-draggers bashing Hurts for the same stuff 

Hope Minshew gets a shot so I can watch the same guys flip back to blaming everyone but the quarterback for the team stinking.

The way they've neutered the onside kick is ridiculous, I don't understand why the NFL is obsessed that the offensive team has to show the defense what it's doing on every goddamn play.

Archived