MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

He wishes he was good a dumb crap like bananas, in addition to wishing he was good at smart crap like normal people. 

yeah I love how he’s like oh Bananas is good at dumb stuff

You mean like using your brain to reason through a puzzle or to come up with a workable strategy. Just so exciting he leaves day before final. 

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2023 at 5:39 PM, homerpat said:

yeah I love how he’s like oh Bananas is good at dumb stuff

You mean like using your brain to reason through a puzzle or to come up with a workable strategy. Just so exciting he leaves day before final. 

Fessy is great at brute strength.  He’s good at endurance.  Outside of that, it’s dumb things to him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Fessy is great at brute strength.  He’s good at endurance.  Outside of that, it’s dumb things to him.

To a hammer everything is a nail. Is that how the saying goes? 

• Like 1

Spoiler

It's crazy to me that production didn't consider the possibility of a ball coming back off that slingshot and make them at least wear safety goggles.  She could have lost an eye!  Poor girl took an absolute beating, and then you have Aneesa whining about a rolled ankle.

22 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:
  Hide contents

It's crazy to me that production didn't consider the possibility of a ball coming back off that slingshot and make them at least wear safety goggles.  She could have lost an eye!  Poor girl took an absolute beating, and then you have Aneesa whining about a rolled ankle.

I laughed my ass off at first but then felt really bad when I saw how serious it was

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I laughed my ass off at first but then felt really bad when I saw how serious it was

Spoiler

Yeah - it was ugly.  Felt bad for Horacio too - you can tell the dude is a crazy competitor.  

23 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Agreed on both counts. That said her technique was begging her to be hurt badly both on the bolero and the slingshot. 

Olivia being back at the final final makes me strongly question if this was actually 100 "straight” hours. No way she’d look that much healed or those bruises fading if it was. 

I saw a spoiler on Twitter like week 2 of the season, and its listed Champions was 100% correct. Still enjoyable watching the season play out. 

• 3 weeks later...

watching Challenge USA world edition and honestly the 3 non winner picks are lame. Sarah is alright I guess, but Angela and Tyson 100% should have been the next 2

Also bummed CT has semi permanently retired due to missing too much time with his kid. 

16 hours ago, homerpat said:

watching Challenge USA world edition and honestly the 3 non winner picks are lame. Sarah is alright I guess, but Angela and Tyson 100% should have been the next 2

Also bummed CT has semi permanently retired due to missing too much time with his kid. 

Angela and Tyson were the only enjoyable thing aside from Danny and maybe the sleeper Justine in the USA-CBS show. I think Tyson knows (and has kind of stated on podcasts) that he's awesome next to the noobs but with the OGs I think he would struggle. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Man, the pacing of the Paramount plus challenge is absolutely brutal. Seems like it's crawling along. Definitely needs a challenge and an elim every episode. Even the politicking is just crawling along and uninteresting. Honestly, unless there are drunken fights between 20-year-olds, the challenge kind of blows. 

On 3/30/2023 at 10:35 AM, Kz! said:

Man, the pacing of the Paramount plus challenge is absolutely brutal. Seems like it's crawling along. Definitely needs a challenge and an elim every episode. Even the politicking is just crawling along and uninteresting. Honestly, unless there are drunken fights between 20-year-olds, the challenge kind of blows. 

The lack of commercials is getting to their heads too much

• 1 month later...

OMFG. So satisfying. Always thought Yes was so smug and oh that c u next tuesday emily. so happy she balled like a child after they get their comeuppance. 

On 5/10/2023 at 9:50 PM, homerpat said:

OMFG. So satisfying. Always thought Yes was so smug and oh that c u next tuesday emily. so happy she balled like a child after they get their comeuppance. 

The crying was pretty entertaining.

Speaking of smug though - Danny has that and we know Fessy has that. I want to see a hall brawl between those two now. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I will watch every episode they ever put out, but last night's premiere was lukewarm. 

22 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

TJ: "Welcome to the Challenge USA. We are in my favorite location....Croatia." :blink:

that's where King's Landing is bruh! 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Challenge USA ending and honestly first time in any show I didn’t despise Josh, but still glad he got the boot

Also regular challenge just kicked off and so glad everyone’s favorite sub Ed is back. 

On 10/18/2023 at 10:03 PM, homerpat said:

Challenge USA ending and honestly first time in any show I didn’t despise Josh, but still glad he got the boot

Also regular challenge just kicked off and so glad everyone’s favorite sub Ed is back. 

I thought regular challenge isn’t until this coming Wednesday? 

The Final they gave them on CBS was hot garbage and the various shortcuts/etc was moronic. Not even close to "challenge”ing the competitors, while also making it impossible for anyone who doesn’t success to even have a chance.

I’d still take (additional) meh challenge seasons over nothing, but ended on a very low note for me 

• Like 1