MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

7 minutes ago, Kz! said:

He's bad, but Josh is worse. Overall, I think Fessy's move was a bad one because it violated the vet alliance way to early, and will be used by everyone else in the house to take shots at him later in the season. I do, however, understand trying to take out someone you don't trust when it looks like she'd be a stone-cold lock to go home when paired with the chubby, emotional dude. He didn't want to waste a daily win on some random rookie that everyone else in the house would be gunning for anyway, and I get that. But still, way too early. 

What Fessy really underestimated was just how emotionally bipolar Josh's reaction would be to the move. Seriously, what is wrong with that dude? That's something that could have been handled privately without painting targets on both of their backs. And now Josh is publicly going after his main ally. Just stupid. 

Good point - why anyone would align themselves with either of those idiots is beyond me

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

He's bad, but Josh is worse. Overall, I think Fessy's move was a bad one because it violated the vet alliance way to early, and will be used by everyone else in the house to take shots at him later in the season. I do, however, understand trying to take out someone you don't trust when it looks like she'd be a stone-cold lock to go home when paired with the chubby, emotional dude. He didn't want to waste a daily win on some random rookie that everyone else in the house would be gunning for anyway, and I get that. But still, way too early. 

What Fessy really underestimated was just how emotionally bipolar Josh's reaction would be to the move. Seriously, what is wrong with that dude? That's something that could have been handled privately without painting targets on both of their backs. And now Josh is publicly going after his main ally. Just stupid. 

I don’t think Josh should be invited back. I know he causes drama, but plenty of players can do that. He is out of control.

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's amazing how contestants from Big Brother can be so bad at the social game

Josh’s Big Bro win was being carried to end because everyone couldn’t stand him and then jury getting super duper bitter. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, homerpat said:

Josh’s Big Bro win was being carried to end because everyone couldn’t stand him and then jury getting super duper bitter. 

yep. that season's mastermind brought Josh to the end but because the Jury was so pissed at that guy picking them off one by one they spite voted for Josh. 

10 hours ago, homerpat said:

any chance they actually used proper order of operations for the math problem

No chance in hell.  Devin said it perfectly - most of these people can't even divide by 2.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

No chance in hell.  Devin said it perfectly - most of these people can't even divide by 2.  

That was my thought, but was thinking I’d probably get it wrong by doing it properly. That problem was so freaking easy. I did it in my head without pausing

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

No elimination this week was BS - looks like Fessy gonna be sent packing next week for smacking Josh - possibly Josh too?  

That was a really bad challenge visually too. This week sucked.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 11:09 AM, LeanMeanGM said:

That was a really bad challenge visually too. This week sucked.

Yeah, completely awful. I really don't understand why the Challenge people outsmart themselves. Just give us an obstacle course or something that requires some degree of physical skill and call it a day. Sprinkle in a puzzle here and there. Spinning around in circles in cars where it's impossible to tell who is in the lead or even who is doing well? Why? 

• Like 1

The relatively light face push probably shouldn't have gotten the immediate expulsion. Feel like we used to see worse regularly that would only get a warning. 

So they kick Fessy off for violence then turn around and have a hall brawl the same episode? More people have been hurt in the hall brawl then in fights in the house. "We don’t condone violence, unless it’s our idea.”

• Haha 2

I wonder if Fessy being unable to eat or drink during filming had some being the scenes decisions to axe him for the face shove. But think of all the racist and even other similar stuff in the first 2 dozen seasons with forgiveness versus the intent canning people get even for off-the-show stuff. Almost like the nfl with black and white enforcement. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, this season has plateau'd. IDK what has happened the last 4 episodes. At least a vet will finally go into elimination this week, hopefully creating a chain reaction that makes this all a lot more enjoyable. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's been pretty boring.  In past years there's been a strong group of rookies - this year there's like 3 

• 1 month later...

longest season ever? I am not complaining. the splitting into three teams dynamic really took this to anther level. This has definitely been one of the better formats/gimmicks post Dirty 30. 

32 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

longest season ever? I am not complaining. the splitting into three teams dynamic really took this to anther level. This has definitely been one of the better formats/gimmicks post Dirty 30. 

Final Reckoning was forever because they kept bringing people back. It went from July to December. This one is getting pretty long, but only at 65% so far of FR. 

13 hours ago, homerpat said:

So apparently Ashley told Josh everyone knows you’re actually gay and that got her booted

That’s so weak 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:37 PM, homerpat said:

So apparently Ashley told Josh everyone knows you’re actually gay and that got her booted

I was so confused at why she just vanished