MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I was so confused at why she just vanished 

And everyone was like yeah she broke rules. oh well. i remember when people would assault each other and get slap on wrist. now she call out an obviously gay man (who i don’t think actually hides it except on show because of his parents and it’s against rules. 

And now can’t compete T gets to stick around another week 

22 hours ago, homerpat said:

Hahahaha. Oh how I love when he goes home. I hope he never makes a final ever 

He’s always so over confident, so it’s always fun to see him go home.  Also, whenever he gets picked, he takes it so personal and thinks it’s the most egregious decision ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Devin's always been an ass, but I used to like him. Seemed like he was always an underdog on the outs of bigger alliances. Now that he's pretty much in charge of the biggest alliance in the house, he's completely insufferable. He's just an entitled little biyatch. 90% of the drama he's been involved in stems from the fact that he thinks people should completely sabotage their own games to help his.

"Come on Amanda, don't infiltrate my winning team and mess up our chemistry, just stay on the undermanned team that hasn't come close to winning a challenge yet."

"You can't try to win a challenge to keep the two remaining guys on your team safe, Tori, just let us win and eliminate one of them so you're stuck on a three person team that only has one guy and Big T." 

Just completely absurd arguments. 

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

Devin's always been an ass, but I used to like him. Seemed like he was always an underdog on the outs of bigger alliances. Now that he's pretty much in charge of the biggest alliance in the house, he's completely insufferable. He's just an entitled little biyatch. 90% of the drama he's been involved in stems from the fact that he thinks people should completely sabotage their own games to help his.

"Come on Amanda, don't infiltrate my winning team and mess up our chemistry, just stay on the undermanned team that hasn't come close to winning a challenge yet."

"You can't try to win a challenge to keep the two remaining guys on your team safe, Tori, just let us win and eliminate one of them so you're stuck on a three person team that only has one guy and Big T." 

Just completely absurd arguments. 

Devin's always been dollar store Johnny Bananas, ,without the ability to do physical challenges. 

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Devin's always been dollar store Johnny Bananas, ,without the ability to do physical challenges. 

Nah, Devin smarter than Bananas and really does have pretty clever plans. Would consider him more of a Wes, but later season Wes when his plans always blew up

On 11/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, homerpat said:

Nah, Devin smarter than Bananas and really does have pretty clever plans. Would consider him more of a Wes, but later season Wes when his plans always blew up

yeah I may agree with you there (he did beat Bananas in the puzzle/lights elimination). I think he also deserves some credit for realizing this feud with Big Brother was stupid, being that they had two more physical guys than him, along with the strongest girl. It took Bananas 10+ years until he finally worked with Wes. Devin did the BB feud for a season or two then realized hey guess I better knock this off and just try to join forces and so far it's worked. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m an episode behind but they really dropped the ball with this concept of having 3 teams and then having the weekly challenges making the team with the most players easy favorites, while allowing the winning team to be safe from elimination. 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:12 AM, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m an episode behind but they really dropped the ball with this concept of having 3 teams and then having the weekly challenges making the team with the most players easy favorites, while allowing the winning team to be safe from elimination. 

The winner of the elimination can still infiltrate the "safe” winning team tho, so individuals of the same gender on the winning team still aren’t "safe” 

Also, on an older season (maybe season’s’), there were some challenges where the increase in numbers was a disadvantage and the team concentrated has carried into some finals. I feel like one season was like 2 women left on a team in the Final because Abram and some others dropped out. Now, they didn’t win, but I feel like there have been many season where the team with extra bodies ended up being at a disadvantage late. 

18 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

The winner of the elimination can still infiltrate the "safe” winning team tho, so individuals of the same gender on the winning team still aren’t "safe” 

Also, on an older season (maybe season’s’), there were some challenges where the increase in numbers was a disadvantage and the team concentrated has carried into some finals. I feel like one season was like 2 women left on a team in the Final because Abram and some others dropped out. Now, they didn’t win, but I feel like there have been many season where the team with extra bodies ended up being at a disadvantage late. 

There was one final they were chained together and one team had Eric who was just fat and couldn’t run and ended up gassing out. I doubt they run it as a team though this season, I only recall it that one time 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

There was one final they were chained together and one team had Eric who was just fat and couldn’t run and ended up gassing out. I doubt they run it as a team though this season, I only recall it that one time 

When big easy died the rest of his team "won” but production claimed they didn’t have their whole team finish so it allowed the (smaller) team to win lol. But there has been other seasons with teams and people drop out and it didn’t affect their ability to win. 

but I agree that I don’t envision them having people run the final in teams. 

3 hours ago, Kz! said:

Is that Emanuel dancing in the mask maybe?

Not sure. I’ll have to go back and look lol 

Nany after the first person completes a puzzle 

"He didn’t even clear his puzzle? Sorry, I’m going to cheat.”

Last place: Nany 

:roll: 

She’s terrible. I have no idea how she keeps getting so far. Amanda cost herself the final for not going for that layup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2021 at 3:44 PM, Kz! said:

Of course Devin gets a 3 part puzzle for his elimination. :censored:

It’s 100% fixed. I bet they have 2-3 queued up

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

CT just solidified status as GOAT - very classy move by him and Kaycee as well.  Fantastic. 

100% agree, and it was totally the right move. $400k is plenty especially since they’ve both won $500k before

1 hour ago, homerpat said:

100% agree, and it was totally the right move. $400k is plenty especially since they’ve both won $500k before

Kaycee hasn’t won before but I liked the decision to split. My dope was thinking 700/200/100 not even considering that you don’t have to give 2nd and 3rd place different amounts :lol: