New Position for Reagor Next Season?

EazyEaglez

I hope we never see that guy in an Eagles jersey again. I suspect we will unfortunately but I hope we don't. The guy flat out stinks. I mean he's bad, really bad. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

I don't know about you but I prefer not to eat things that have been dropped on the ground 

waiting.gif

• Haha 3

I’ve never witnessed a player so bad at everything he does for the team like Reagor is. He’s such a bad pick. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ve never witnessed a player so bad at everything he does for the team like Reagor is. He’s such a bad pick. 

It is quite frankly ridiculous. I mean... This is a guy who's meant to be fast but has no speed. He's meant to be good with the ball in his hands but he has little agility. He has issues with drops and he offers nothing in the return game. He's a flat out bust and that's regardless of what round. He's a bust for a UDFA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It is quite frankly ridiculous. I mean... This is a guy who's meant to be fast but has no speed. He's meant to be good with the ball in his hands but he has little agility. He has issues with drops and he offers nothing in the return game. He's a flat out bust and that's regardless of what round. He's a bust for a UDFA.

eagles would be better off if they put no one back to return punts over him!! hell fair catch greg ward was better by 1000%

• Like 2

reagor's new position should be the guy who runs onto the field to grab the tee after kickoffs. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

His jersey should say WOKE on the back, because everything he does turn to scheisse.

58 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

reagor's new position should be the guy who runs onto the field to grab the tee after kickoffs. 

You just know he would f that up too 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

You know what's sad is JJAW actually contributes more than him.  At least he can block and play special teams.  Reagor was a 1st round pick in the first draft when Howie was committed to getting younger and adding speed.  He drafted Watkins and Hightower and traded a pick for Marquise Goodwin.  He invested 4 picks in a WR in the same year and the best he got out of it was a role player backup.  That's no knock against Watkins, he's a good receiver for where he was picked and a nice change it up option if we had a better #2.  If they sign a decent veteran to add to Watkins and Smith that's not bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

You know what's sad is JJAW actually contributes more than him.  At least he can block and play special teams.  Reagor was a 1st round pick in the first draft when Howie was committed to getting younger and adding speed.  He drafted Watkins and Hightower and traded a pick for Marquise Goodwin.  He invested 4 picks in a WR in the same year and the best he got out of it was a role player backup.  That's no knock against Watkins, he's a good receiver for where he was picked and a nice change it up option if we had a better #2.  If they sign a decent veteran to add to Watkins and Smith that's not bad.

Just really shows you the lack of depth the Eagles have at wide receiver despite all of the resources Howie has poured into the position over the past few years. What’s sad is I think Jeffery and Jackson are still on the books too. Howie has butchered this position with bad draftpicks and even worse contracts. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just really shows you the lack of depth the Eagles have at wide receiver despite all of the resources Howie has poured into the position over the past few years. What’s sad is I think Jeffery and Jackson are still on the books too. Howie has butchered this position with bad draftpicks and even worse contracts. 

Yup.

I honestly NEVER thought I would see worse than Reno Mahe and yet here we are.....

I swear I don't want to see that mf back next season...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

I honestly NEVER thought I would see worse than Reno Mahe and yet here we are.....

I swear I don't want to see that mf back next season...

It’s just beyond hope and excuses anymore. He’s just a bad football player. 

• Like 1

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

It’s just beyond hope and excuses anymore. He’s just a bad football player. 

Agreed....just flat out horrible and to think....he was a first rounder....

• Like 1

I dislike Howie more than I dislike Reagor... Reagor is terrible but he didn't get to pick where he was drafted... The blame falls squarely on Roseman assuming he had full control of that choice... I just wish Lurie could see that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He’s slow. He was drafted to be fast and play opposite DJax in a last gasp hope to fix the offense by Howie. 

The end result is that we don’t have DJax anymore, and Reagor isn’t fast. Howie completely botched the WR position and we are paying for it now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aspiritfall said:

I dislike Howie more than I dislike Reagor... Reagor is terrible but he didn't get to pick where he was drafted... The blame falls squarely on Roseman assuming he had full control of that choice... I just wish Lurie could see that 

Lurie makes excuses for Howie, like other teams take the good players so what can Howie do? 🙄

1 hour ago, Aspiritfall said:

We could've had Jefferson, Aiyuk or Higgins who were all on the board. But, Howie chose the one guy in the whole group of prospects that isn't as talented as Watkins and Hightower.  

I mean, he probably leads the league in pass deflections, maybe not a bad idea trying him at CB.

• Haha 1

Press conference today.  Siri on WRs and should they get a free agent: 

Called Watkins the #2 wideout, said he can be one of the best #2 wideouts in the NFL someday based on what he's seen in the NFL.

Called Jalen Reagor the #3 receiver.  Said we want more production, has skill and talent, like him in that #3 position.  What we're considering a #3 receiver, we want to see him make plays. 

Then mentioned Ward as a leader.  Then talked about the blocking element from JJAW, "the Enforcer" in the run game.  He's pleased with the group, since they ran so much you're not going to have the same stats from WRs.

35 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Called Jalen Reagor the #3 receiver.  

#3 receiver ... plays like #2

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Press conference today.  Siri on WRs and should they get a free agent: 

Called Watkins the #2 wideout, said he can be one of the best #2 wideouts in the NFL someday based on what he's seen in the NFL.

Called Jalen Reagor the #3 receiver.  Said we want more production, has skill and talent, like him in that #3 position.  What we're considering a #3 receiver, we want to see him make plays. 

Then mentioned Ward as a leader.  Then talked about the blocking element from JJAW, "the Enforcer" in the run game.  He's pleased with the group, since they ran so much you're not going to have the same stats from WRs.

Perhaps Reagor should be the off the roster receiver. I’d be concerned if they just ran it back with the same receiver room. 

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Perhaps Reagor should be the off the roster receiver. I’d be concerned if they just ran it back with the same receiver room. 

Relax....they won't. Stop taking everything said at this time of the year at face value. They aren't going to come out and trash their players few days after season has ended and tip away the off-season strategy.

I do think Raegor will be back, at least for TC. But they will add to the WR position as well, either in FA or draft. Someone capable of being a 2/3 next year.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Relax....they won't. Stop taking everything said at this time of the year at face value. They aren't going to come out and trash their players few days after season has ended and tip away the off-season strategy.

I do think Raegor will be back, at least for TC. But they will add to the WR position as well, either in FA or draft. Someone capable of being a 2/3 next year.

Yeah I’d prefer that they even sign someone over trying to draft another guy.