52 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Only six episodes.... 

😕

Hopefully quality over quantity 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Only six episodes.... 

😕

Too many episodes tend to create filler that fans complain about.  Sometimes less is more.  How much story can they tell about Obi-Wan in hiding for a couple decades as a hermit?  Looks like they found a way to create a story with Inquisitors hunting him down and I'm guessing the end will leave him as a hermit waiting on Luke in A New Hope.

I'm surprised they're introducing the Inquisitors when they weren't in any of the live action movies, it's another weird thing that begs the question where were they during all these other events?

On 5/4/2022 at 11:48 AM, iladelphxx said:

Only six episodes.... 

😕

So the equivalent of a film trilogy. f’n fanbois 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

So the equivalent of a film trilogy. f’n fanbois 🤦‍♂️

Who wants to watch movies anymore? 

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how much screen time Vader will have.  

I also predict they will do something to correct a perceived plot hole or flaw from one of the movies.  Perhaps in ANH when Ben seems to not recognize R2.

Why do Stormtroopers wear armor if literally every weapon in the Star Wars universe defeats the armor? Light Saber, Blaster, a rock or caveman spear thrown by a 3 foot tall Ewok. Doesn't matter, the armor is useless against them.

I'd argue the only two things their armor does is make the wearer much less agile and an easier target, and the helmet makes it more difficult for them to aim and that's why they rarely hit anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Why do Stormtroopers wear armor if literally every weapon in the Star Wars universe defeats the armor? Light Saber, Blaster, a rock or caveman spear thrown by a 3 foot tall Ewok. Doesn't matter, the armor is useless against them.

I'd argue the only two things their armor does is make the wearer much less agile and an easier target, and the helmet makes it more difficult for them to aim and that's why they rarely hit anything.

It looks cool.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:

It looks cool.

This.  It's for the look.

That's not the only issue.  In A New Hope, Obi-Wan tells Luke that the blaster marks are too accurate to be sand people, only Stormtroopers shoot with such accuracy which has become a huge joke because of how many times they miss wide open targets and just get taken out.

2 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

It looks cool.

I guess you never paid attention to how awkward a squad of them looks running down a hall in that armor or how dumb they looked getting owned by primitives using sticks as weapons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Boba fett has HUTTS!!!  I repeat Bobba fett hAS hutts!!!  

And a train...that's not a metaphor! 

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

And a train...that's not a metaphor! 

The train sucked, kinda like you.  But I do love me some Hutts, I thought they were sorely missing in Mandalorian.

46 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

The train sucked, kinda like you.  But I do love me some Hutts, I thought they were sorely missing in Mandalorian.

:lol:

Oh yeah, well the jerk store called... :roll:

• Haha 1