Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

30 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

Dude, if you do that, i'm ordering everything through here.

I've applied for it, we just have to see if they approve us. 

If anyone can think of other places that might have an affiliate program, let me know and I'll look into it. 

28 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

What about airlines and hotels for traveling to Away games?

I'll look into that. Maybe Priceline has an affiliate program.

33 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've applied for it, we just have to see if they approve us. 

If anyone can think of other places that might have an affiliate program, let me know and I'll look into it. 

I'll look into that. Maybe Priceline has an affiliate program.

Ive been thinking if things people use a ton of these days like uber, door dash, etc.

But it seems their affiliate programs give commission for new users.  I was hoping it's be each time used if you accessed it through a link here...

I’d say a couple good ones if we could would be ebay, the athletic (they don’t have message boards), Rakuten, PayPal, target and Sunday ticket. 

if we could do small local philly businesses i have a couple in mind but i don’t think it’s possible. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d say a couple good ones if we could would be ebay, the athletic (they don’t have message boards), Rakuten, PayPal, target and Sunday ticket. 

if we could do small local philly businesses i have a couple in mind but i don’t think it’s possible. 

Ive been thinking about Tony Lukes because I know they deliver anywhere in the country now, but I dont think they have a program. Things like that could be nice for the out of towners here. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Ive been thinking about Tony Lukes because I know they deliver anywhere in the country now, but I dont think they have a program. Things like that could be nice for the out of towners here. 

Yeah that would be nice if they did.

I know a couple local sports memorabilia places in and around philly. Like philly team store, bucks county baseball co and rare vintage wear all sell philly vintage sports stuff. I’d also throw out shibe as well. 

25 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Is it any good when it arrives?

2 hours ago, matchew88 said:

What about airlines and hotels for traveling to Away games?

I've started the application for Expedia, they require tax and other information though, so I'll have to get all of that info together and finish off the application later. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Ive been thinking if things people use a ton of these days like uber, door dash, etc.

But it seems their affiliate programs give commission for new users.  I was hoping it's be each time used if you accessed it through a link here...

I'll check into those links that you posted and apply.

28 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Rakuten is already in the boards 'store'. Right now, (through May 11th) anyone that signs up with the link that I put in there, the board will get $30 and they too will get $30 (after they make a purchase of $30 or more). 

I'll see if Sunday Ticket has an affiliate program. I've also applied with Fubo. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Is it any good when it arrives?

I cant say. I havent ordered it myself. I do have a fairly local shop about 25 minutes from me.

I believe they ship it in a container similar to omaha steaks. They give heating instructions. I cant imagine its quite as good as fresh at the place, but probably a decent fix for out of towners wanting a real cheesesteak. 

Is there any way clicking the logo can link us to the site?

I find I have to click twice just for a link to show up and that link isn't clickable so then you have to copy and paste it to the address bar. 

Bunch of clicks. 

Just made a purchase through Fanatics so hope we get whatever paltry pocket change they send you!

16 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Is there any way clicking the logo can link us to the site?

I find I have to click twice just for a link to show up and that link isn't clickable so then you have to copy and paste it to the address bar. 

Bunch of clicks. 

Link to which site? 

2 hours ago, PrinceKelby said:

Just made a purchase through Fanatics so hope we get whatever paltry pocket change they send you!

Thanks, I see a pending amount there, so it will definitely help!

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Link to which site? 

I only tried fanatics last night but it took 2 clicks to even see the link then it had top be copy pasted because it wasn't a clickable link to the website. 

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I only tried fanatics last night but it took 2 clicks to even see the link then it had top be copy pasted because it wasn't a clickable link to the website. 

I'm going to rearrange it a little, as it is now, each affiliate link is in its own 'product' page, so it does take a couple of clicks to get to the actual link. Once I finish, I'll post here and you can check it out and see if it's a little easier. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm going to rearrange it a little, as it is now, each affiliate link is in its own 'product' page, so it does take a couple of clicks to get to the actual link. Once I finish, I'll post here and you can check it out and see if it's a little easier. 

Its already looking better. I can see the link after just 1 click now. Would be nice if theres some way to make it clickable though. If not, it is what it is. Ill still use them!

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Its already looking better. I can see the link after just 1 click now. Would be nice if theres some way to make it clickable though. If not, it is what it is. Ill still use them!

What browser are you using? They're all clickable for me, using Chrome. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What browser are you using? They're all clickable for me, using Chrome. 

Im on chrome on a PC. 

I go to the store tab.

I click the fanatics logo.

It takes me to the purchase page where the acutal link to the site is, but when I put my mouse over that link, its just text. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Im on chrome on a PC. 

I go to the store tab.

I click the fanatics logo.

It takes me to the purchase page where the acutal link to the site is, but when I put my mouse over that link, its just text. 

Are you scrolling down to 'Product Information'?

Fanatics.JPG

No I did not. Didnt realize there was more to scroll. I thought I was seeing everything.

That works. 

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

No I did not. Didnt realize there was more to scroll. I thought I was seeing everything.

That works. 

I'll play around with the settings and see if I can make the links show up without having to scroll down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll play around with the settings and see if I can make the links show up without having to scroll down. 

With the green border, and the little circular social netowrking link/logos it seemed like the bottom of the page to me. Never thought about scrolling down. Maybe no one else was that dumb.