Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see that a purchase was made on the 18th, but the commission won't show up until the order ships (if it is for items that qualify for a commission... not all items do). 

If you look at the chart below, you can see than 7 items have been purchased through our link, and so far 5 of the items have shipped, with 4 of them qualifying for a commission. The highest yellow (ordered items) showing two items ordered, hasn't shipped yet. So once they do, the 'earnings' bar will show up (if they qualify).

So that may be your order. 

amazon.JPG

It was for 2 items 1 has shipped the other hasn’t yet.

15 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

It was for 2 items 1 has shipped the other hasn’t yet.

Today, another sale showed up as shipped and resulted in a commission of $0.75, so that may be the one that's shipped.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Today, another sale showed up as shipped and resulted in a commission of $0.75, so that may be the one that's shipped.

Yeah I think is would have been like a 16 product

Amazon dropped us, apparently they have a rule against message boards and I didn't see it when I signed up. Once I get the news site fully going, I'll re-apply for it under that site and then just post the link here again, so it'll be on both. 

• Like 1

Im probably gonna be buying a new pair of sneakers soon. Have a pair of under armours in my cart right now. Got anything in the works with them?

On the rakuten link, I have already had an account. But I wonder if you can get any kickback just for me buying something through our link? I am getting 40% of the shoes for medical workers, and can get an extra 9% through rakuten. Then if the EMB got a piece thatd be incredible. 

On 5/24/2020 at 5:38 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Im probably gonna be buying a new pair of sneakers soon. Have a pair of under armours in my cart right now. Got anything in the works with them?

On the rakuten link, I have already had an account. But I wonder if you can get any kickback just for me buying something through our link? I am getting 40% of the shoes for medical workers, and can get an extra 9% through rakuten. Then if the EMB got a piece thatd be incredible. 

I think you'd have to have an account that was created through our link, because it's not the sale that the commission is paid on, it's the Rakuten membership. 

Which site are you buying from? I may be able to apply to that site, if I haven't already. 

After re-reading the Amazon email, I think the problem wasn't that this is a message board, it's that the email that I used wasn't an emb email address. So I've re-applied using an emb email address. Like the other Amazon affiliate account, this one is tentatively approved pending review after the first sale through our link. So we'll see if that makes a difference. 

Im getting some under armour shoes through the under armour site. 

I believe they do have an affiliate program. I think they were one I looked in to and suggested in the beginning of this thread. Adidas, under armour, nike all have programs we can use here.

If you can set up underarmour, I can likely wait a few days to get these new shows. Just as long as the 40% deal for healthcare workers isnt expiring in that time. Probably safe there.

Heres the link again to the under armour affiliate program. 

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/affiliate-home

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I believe they do have an affiliate program. I think they were one I looked in to and suggested in the beginning of this thread. Adidas, under armour, nike all have programs we can use here.

If you can set up underarmour, I can likely wait a few days to get these new shows. Just as long as the 40% deal for healthcare workers isnt expiring in that time. Probably safe there.

Heres the link again to the under armour affiliate program. 

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/affiliate-home

That was one that I've been meaning to get back to but just hadn't yet. The application is 'pending' now though, so I should hear in the next day or two. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 5:52 PM, HazletonEagle said:

We were approved, this link should take you to Under Armour and purchases there, through that link, should earn the board a commission. https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/?pid=725193

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Nice!  I'll probably buy today then. 

Before you do, let me look through some of the promotions that I can get links for. Might be able to save you some money on your purchase. 

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Before you do, let me look through some of the promotions that I can get links for. Might be able to save you some money on your purchase. 

Thanks.  I think I'll have the beast deal.  I save 40% right now for being a healthcare worker.  

I just placed my order on underarmour with our link. Snagged 2 pair. $240 came down to $144 with the medical discount. Let me know how we make out on commission. Thanks!

by the way, the reason I got 2 pair is I got some for daily wear, but I also saw these green ones that were kinda sorta almost eagles green so I can wear them with my jersey on game days! Couldnt pass it up. If anyone else wants these, they are running a 30% off right now so theyd come down to $70 with free shipping. 

Men's UA HOVR™ STRT Shoes, Gravity Green, , Gravity Green, Click to view full size

Idea:

In the description for each link, or wherever it works do you think you can post the percentage of commission the board makes on each purchase? Itd be cool to know and then you wont have all of us asking you what we got back. We can figure it out ourselves. 

50 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Idea:

In the description for each link, or wherever it works do you think you can post the percentage of commission the board makes on each purchase? Itd be cool to know and then you wont have all of us asking you what we got back. We can figure it out ourselves. 

The purchase hasn't shown up yet, I don't know how long it would take to display though. 

What I'll probably do is unpin this thread, then make a new thread and lock it so that all of the affiliate links are easy to find and I'll put the various info for each in that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The purchase hasn't shown up yet, I don't know how long it would take to display though. 

What I'll probably do is unpin this thread, then make a new thread and lock it so that all of the affiliate links are easy to find and I'll put the various info for each in that. 

Sounds good. I was also thinking itd be cool if people posted about any sales they saw on the websites we have affiliations with. Like notify people whenever someone finds a good deal on anything on amazon, or Fanatics is doing 30% sitewide, or like the current 30% off UA, or 40% for healthcare and first responders, etc. Maybe that can be done in the new thread. Keeping it active in such a way would help keep these links fresh in everyone's mind so that the store tab doesnt just end up being some forgotten thing no one clicks on. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2020 at 8:39 PM, dawkdaballhawk said:

Wife just cut my hair so I bought a hat. 

The boards commission is $2.72 :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Sounds good. I was also thinking itd be cool if people posted about any sales they saw on the websites we have affiliations with. Like notify people whenever someone finds a good deal on anything on amazon, or Fanatics is doing 30% sitewide, or like the current 30% off UA, or 40% for healthcare and first responders, etc. Maybe that can be done in the new thread. Keeping it active in such a way would help keep these links fresh in everyone's mind so that the store tab doesnt just end up being some forgotten thing no one clicks on. 

I'm still finding my way through some of the affiliate stuff, I believe that in some cases, I can get coupon codes and special deals. As time permits, I try to read through some of the stuff on their sites.

Fanatics does various promotions all the time, from free shipping to up to 60% off (on some things). 

36 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Is amazon back up and running? Soon gonna be placing and order

Yes, click this link and I should see if any 'clicks' register, to be sure. 

Amazon Linkir?t=emb093-20&l=ur2&o=1

• Like 1

Just made an amazon purchase 2 hours ago 🤞

Just now, paco said:

Just made an amazon purchase 2 hours ago 🤞

Which link did you use?

my sneaks still didnt ship from under armour. I assume the commission may show up whenever they finally go out to the mail.