Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Which link did you use?

The one on the front page   :unsure:

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, click this link and I should see if any 'clicks' register, to be sure. 

Amazon Linkir?t=emb093-20&l=ur2&o=1

Canceled the order, used this link instead.  $27 dollar purchase, pre tax.

2 minutes ago, paco said:

The one on the front page   :unsure:

The first post in this thread? That's the right link then. The first link that I posted a few weeks ago is the one that got shut down, but I should have deleted those links (unless I missed one lol). 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The first post in this thread? That's the right link then. The first link that I posted a few weeks ago is the one that got shut down, but I should have deleted those links (unless I missed one lol). 

Guess I didn't need to cancel the order then 😕 

1 minute ago, paco said:

Guess I didn't need to cancel the order then 😕 

lol Judging from the affiliate account that they cancelled, Amazon's pretty stingy with their commissions anyway. Every little bit helps, so I definitely won't discourage anyone from using our affiliate link, but the average percentage of commission that we got from that cancelled account was about 2% whereas Fanatics (as a comparison), is 8%. 

I'll watch the reports though and let you know when it shows up. 

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

my sneaks still didnt ship from under armour. I assume the commission may show up whenever they finally go out to the mail. 

I checked earlier today and didn't see it there, so I'll keep watching it. Their system is different from all of the others though, so I have to learn my way around it. 

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

lol Judging from the affiliate account that they cancelled, Amazon's pretty stingy with their commissions anyway. Every little bit helps, so I definitely won't discourage anyone from using our affiliate link, but the average percentage of commission that we got from that cancelled account was about 2% whereas Fanatics (as a comparison), is 8%. 

I'll watch the reports though and let you know when it shows up. 

I checked earlier today and didn't see it there, so I'll keep watching it. Their system is different from all of the others though, so I have to learn my way around it. 

A lot of times companies dont charge till your order is shipped. I suspect once it finally ships the charge will go through and we will see commission. Im curious to see what it is. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

A lot of times companies dont charge till your order is shipped. I suspect once it finally ships the charge will go through and we will see commission. Im curious to see what it is. 

I think they're probably all like that, I've noticed with Amazon and Fanatics that they wouldn't count it as 'revenue' until the order had shipped. Then, they all keep the money in limbo for a certain period of time. Probably to be sure that the orders won't be returned for some reason. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, click this link and I should see if any 'clicks' register, to be sure. 

Amazon Linkir?t=emb093-20&l=ur2&o=1

Used the link made a small purchase 

Made a couple other purchases... first one was delivered today.

i don’t know if gift cards are included or not but I ordered my dad a $200 visa gift card for his birthday so when that ships I’ll let you know and can check if we got anything.

4 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i don’t know if gift cards are included or not but I ordered my dad a $200 visa gift card for his birthday so when that ships I’ll let you know and can check if we got anything.

I'll watch for it, I don't know if gift cards are included or not. I seem to recall seeing something about gift cards, but I can't remember what and I haven't found it again yet. 

My order finally shipped. Maybe the commission from UA will be there soon. 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:41 PM, Cheesteakitis said:

I see that a gift card was purchased (in my affiliate control panel), but I don't know if it's added to the commission yet (or if it will, I'm not positive that gift cards give a commission). So far, on this new affiliate account, there's been 6 items purchased and 2 shipped. Those two shipped items have earned the board a $1.70 commission. 

On 5/31/2020 at 9:52 AM, HazletonEagle said:

My order finally shipped. Maybe the commission from UA will be there soon. 

I see a $5 commission, but it doesn't indicate what it was for, so I can't swear that it's from your purchase. 

16 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see that a gift card was purchased (in my affiliate control panel), but I don't know if it's added to the commission yet (or if it will, I'm not positive that gift cards give a commission). So far, on this new affiliate account, there's been 6 items purchased and 2 shipped. Those two shipped items have earned the board a $1.70 commission. 

I see a $5 commission, but it doesn't indicate what it was for, so I can't swear that it's from your purchase. 

Thatd be like 3.4% so not sure. Thats a weird %age for commission. But if its the only one there, I know I bout from UA and they were just shipped so thats probably it. 

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The 2 shipped items are probably what I received today, about 40 worth of stuff. Gift card hasn’t shipped yet but two more items shipped today so they should be up soon I would think.

Looks like all but one item of the recent Amazon orders have shipped and been credited to the boards affiliate account. 

The commissions were $1.70 and $1.82. Not huge amounts, but if everyone uses the affiliate link when they're going to order from Amazon, it could really help build up the boards reserve funds for the upgraded hosting package when the time comes.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Thatd be like 3.4% so not sure. Thats a weird %age for commission. But if its the only one there, I know I bout from UA and they were just shipped so thats probably it. 

I was mistaken, UA hadn't approved the site, the company that they do their affiliate program through (awin) did. That $5 was them refunding my application fee. I got a notification today that UA rejected the site. They don't do message boards. 

Once the news site is fully under way and populated with a good amount of news articles, I'll re-apply using that URL and see if that makes a difference. 

I applied for a couple of other affiliations though. One was another VPN service (Hotspot), and the other is CBS All Access. 

With Hotspot (if approved), the board will get a 50% commission on all subscriptions and renewals. With CBS All Access (if approved), the board will get a $9 commission on all subscriptions and renewals. 

The VPN, along with Fubo streaming TV, may be a good option for out of town fans to watch every Eagles game (via local Philly TV). That's why I applied with both Fubo and the VPN services for an affiliation. 

57 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was mistaken, UA hadn't approved the site, the company that they do their affiliate program through (awin) did. That $5 was them refunding my application fee. I got a notification today that UA rejected the site. They don't do message boards. 

Once the news site is fully under way and populated with a good amount of news articles, I'll re-apply using that URL and see if that makes a difference. 

I applied for a couple of other affiliations though. One was another VPN service (Hotspot), and the other is CBS All Access. 

With Hotspot (if approved), the board will get a 50% commission on all subscriptions and renewals. With CBS All Access (if approved), the board will get a $9 commission on all subscriptions and renewals. 

The VPN, along with Fubo streaming TV, may be a good option for out of town fans to watch every Eagles game (via local Philly TV). That's why I applied with both Fubo and the VPN services for an affiliation. 

ah..

Oh well. 

Id love to see you try for Wal mart, Sam's, and Costo. With those 3 in addition to Amazon you could capture pretty much every online purchase all of us ever make. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

ah..

Oh well. 

Id love to see you try for Wal mart, Sam's, and Costo. With those 3 in addition to Amazon you could capture pretty much every online purchase all of us ever make. 

WalMart hasn't approved or rejected yet, I've been waiting on them. 

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

WalMart hasn't approved or rejected yet, I've been waiting on them. 

that sucks cause we just spent $120 online today there for a microwave after we cancelled our order with Lowes. Amazon did not have the one we wanted or I would have bought it there. 

Fanatics earnings for the first month of the affiliation:

Fanatics.JPG

I see that someone made a nice sized purchase on Fanatics, maybe a jersey? I can't see the items that are purchased, only the dollar amounts. That purchase gives us a $17.92 commission. So that's great!

I believe that if everyone who's going to make NFL merchandise purchases, does so with our affiliate link, any upgrades or hosting fees that need to be paid, will be funded without having to do donations. 

I've also given our Amazon link to various family members and asked them to use it if they make purchases, so that the board will get a commission. So funding for the future is well under way, we just have to keep it going. 

• Like 1

Where exactly is the link for doing this? I was browsing on Amazon for something last week (didn't buy it though) and was considering this. But I didn't know how.

4 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Where exactly is the link for doing this? I was browsing on Amazon for something last week (didn't buy it though) and was considering this. But I didn't know how.

In the first post of this thread, there's links. Also, at the very top of the forum, look for the 'Store' tab. You can also get to the links there. 

16 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see that someone made a nice sized purchase on Fanatics, maybe a jersey? I can't see the items that are purchased, only the dollar amounts. That purchase gives us a $17.92 commission. So that's great!

I believe that if everyone who's going to make NFL merchandise purchases, does so with our affiliate link, any upgrades or hosting fees that need to be paid, will be funded without having to do donations. 

I've also given our Amazon link to various family members and asked them to use it if they make purchases, so that the board will get a commission. So funding for the future is well under way, we just have to keep it going. 

Purchased new cornhole boards. Glad I found this thread before purchase and to help out. Thanks for all your work to make this happen and keep it going.

• Like 1