Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

With the green border, and the little circular social netowrking link/logos it seemed like the bottom of the page to me. Never thought about scrolling down. Maybe no one else was that dumb. 

No, when I looked at it, I could see how that could easily be mistaken as the bottom of the page. I only knew that it wasn't because I knew to look for the code that I had set up. If I hadn't known that there was more, I'd have likely assumed that what I was seeing was all there was and if one person sees it that way, than others will too. 

Look  and see how is now. 

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, when I looked at it, I could see how that could easily be mistaken as the bottom of the page. I only knew that it wasn't because I knew to look for the code that I had set up. If I hadn't known that there was more, I'd have likely assumed that what I was seeing was all there was and if one person sees it that way, than others will too. 

Look  and see how is now. 

It still looks the same. 

Could you possibly put all of those clickable links right under the price where the unclickable text link is?

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It still looks the same. 

Could you possibly put all of those clickable links right under the price where the unclickable text link is?

Click on the 'EMB Affiliate Links' one. I can't change the ones that say 'New Products'. I'm hoping that once they've been on the board for a little while, they won't show as 'new' anymore. 

I'll add this to the first post, as well as having it in the 'store' tab, but Fubo.tv has approved the site as an affiliate. 

For anyone who doesn't know what Fubo is, it's a streaming TV service. You can get a free 7 day trial, and if you decide to subscribe to their service, the board will then get a commission. Depending on which subscription level you sign up for, the board could get anywhere from $15 up to an unrealistic $16,000 (you'd have to have a $20,000+ monthly subscription for that one lol). 

Here's the link for Fubo:

5119-5103815119

I'm going to also see about getting an affiliate agreement with Windscribe VPN, if I can, I'll explain how to use that in conjunction with Fubo to (possibly) get Eagles (and other teams) games for out of towners. Anyone who followed the 'DirecTV' thread in the old ATNFL will know what I'm referring to lol. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Click on the 'EMB Affiliate Links' one. I can't change the ones that say 'New Products'. I'm hoping that once they've been on the board for a little while, they won't show as 'new' anymore. 

Only seeing Rakuten now, but clicking there the links are now in a more visible location. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Only seeing Rakuten now, but clicking there the links are now in a more visible location. 

In order for the the 'Click here' link to be active, I have to have at least one 'product' active. So that's why Rakuten is showing in the 'New Products' area. In order to make it easier to see the actual affiliate links though, the one that needs to be clicked is the 'Click here' one. 

I just removed the Rakuten logo, so that should drive everyone to click the 'Click here' link. 

I also included the Windscribe Affiliate link, since we're approved with them now. If anyone signs up for Windscribe with that link, the board will get a commission. If someone signs up for a month, the board gets $4.50 (per month that they remain active). If they sign up for a full year, the board gets $45. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

In order for the the 'Click here' link to be active, I have to have at least one 'product' active. So that's why Rakuten is showing in the 'New Products' area. In order to make it easier to see the actual affiliate links though, the one that needs to be clicked is the 'Click here' one. 

I just removed the Rakuten logo, so that should drive everyone to click the 'Click here' link. 

I also included the Windscribe Affiliate link, since we're approved with them now. If anyone signs up for Windscribe with that link, the board will get a commission. If someone signs up for a month, the board gets $4.50 (per month that they remain active). If they sign up for a full year, the board gets $45. 

I did that and now I only see windscribe and rakuten. Not seeing amazon or fanatics. 

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll add this to the first post, as well as having it in the 'store' tab, but Fubo.tv has approved the site as an affiliate. 

For anyone who doesn't know what Fubo is, it's a streaming TV service. You can get a free 7 day trial, and if you decide to subscribe to their service, the board will then get a commission. Depending on which subscription level you sign up for, the board could get anywhere from $15 up to an unrealistic $16,000 (you'd have to have a $20,000+ monthly subscription for that one lol). 

Here's the link for Fubo:

5119-5103815119

I'm going to also see about getting an affiliate agreement with Windscribe VPN, if I can, I'll explain how to use that in conjunction with Fubo to (possibly) get Eagles (and other teams) games for out of towners. Anyone who followed the 'DirecTV' thread in the old ATNFL will know what I'm referring to lol. 

I already have fubotv!! Is there a way to get us some money for the board and not have to resign up for fubo?

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I did that and now I only see windscribe and rakuten. Not seeing amazon or fanatics. 

You clicked the 'Click Here' icon? This is the direct link to that section: https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/index.php?/store/category/5-click-for-affiliate-links/

So if you follow that link, all you see is Windscribe and Rakuten? I just tried it with IE, Edge, Chrome and Firefox and wasn't logged in (and in a few cases did it in an 'in private' browser) and in everyone if those browsers, I saw all the affiliate links listed. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I already have fubotv!! Is there a way to get us some money for the board and not have to resign up for fubo?

Probably not. I'll look into it and see if it's only for new customers, but that's likely the case. 

Yep. Only seeing those. Heres my screen. And down there in that "1 product" section if I scroll down, its just rakuten

image.thumb.png.12912c312034611eb8b9ae4de9d426b9.png

Top notch work VA. I don't think i'll ever get over how the Eagles handled things this past month, but you're doing a good job of keeping fans together and maintaining good actions.

41 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yep. Only seeing those. Heres my screen. And down there in that "1 product" section if I scroll down, its just rakuten

image.thumb.png.12912c312034611eb8b9ae4de9d426b9.png

Ok, I'll work on that some more. Do you have any ad blockers running, by chance? 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ok, I'll work on that some more. Do you have any ad blockers running, by chance? 

I have uBlock Origin. I did used to see the clickable logos for Fanatics, Fubo, and Rakuten though. Throughout the day they seem to have been disappearing one by one. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have uBlock Origin. I did used to see the clickable logos for Fanatics, Fubo, and Rakuten though. Throughout the day they seem to have been disappearing one by one. 

Check it now and see if they show up. 

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Check it now and see if they show up. 

I can see them now in the product listings. When I click on them, there is no link to get to amazon, or fubo. 

i ordered some 76ers gear through the fanatics link the other day & it's scheduled to deliver today. :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

Now we need a package suggestion to get this place the most money. 

ie buy a hat, get vpn, get fubo etc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I can see them now in the product listings. When I click on them, there is no link to get to amazon, or fubo. 

I set it back to how it was originally, see if they show up for you now. This is the one where you need to scroll down. 

35 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I set it back to how it was originally, see if they show up for you now. This is the one where you need to scroll down. 

fanatics and rakuten are great now with the links right up top so you dont even have to scroll to find them.

Though I can see amazon and fubo in the store and click on them, there seems to be no link to get to either of them from our boards. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

fanatics and rakuten are great now with the links right up top so you dont even have to scroll to find them.

Though I can see amazon and fubo in the store and click on them, there seems to be no link to get to either of them from our boards. 

Ok, look now. I had to go in and manually create the HTML. I think it should work now (on all of the affiliates).

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ok, look now. I had to go in and manually create the HTML. I think it should work now (on all of the affiliates).

3 are good on my end.

No link to FUBO yet. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

3 are good on my end.

No link to FUBO yet. 

Ok, I didn't mess with that one yet. I'll work on getting that to work now. 

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

No link to FUBO yet. 

Try now.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Try now.

yes. Now clicking the pic takes me there for rakuten, and fubo which is nice. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yes. Now clicking the pic takes me there for rakuten, and fubo which is nice. 

All 4 are working now?