Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

All 4 are working now?

yep I can link to all 4 now. 

any word on some of the other possible affiliate links? I have a few things Id like to order from wal mart. 

Also, eagles tickets will be on sale soon from ticketmaster. Would be great if people got all their tickets through our link. 

34 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

any word on some of the other possible affiliate links? I have a few things Id like to order from wal mart. 

Also, eagles tickets will be on sale soon from ticketmaster. Would be great if people got all their tickets through our link. 

Not yet, well, one declined but I expected that. It was Brownells. Not exactly a 'match' for an NFL Message Board, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Great stuff! May be the perfect time to get my Superbowl gear now that it is on sale lmao

So I guess I need to remember to come

here first and click the link before I buy off amazon because pretty much everything I buy is from amazon.

1 hour ago, Cheesteakitis said:

So I guess I need to remember to come

here first and click the link before I buy off amazon because pretty much everything I buy is from amazon.

Or you can bookmark our affiliate link

23 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Great stuff! May be the perfect time to get my Superbowl gear now that it is on sale lmao

In hindsight, I didn't buy nearly as much Super Bowl stuff as I should have.

53 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

In hindsight, I didn't buy nearly as much Super Bowl stuff as I should have.

I've had a balance of $25 in 'fan cash' with them for a while, so last week I ordered these... I got the banner plaque yesterday, and the hat today. 

Hat.JPG

Banner.JPG

• Like 1

Plaque is cool with all the signatures. Like the banner too. I don't really like that the stadium banner says "world champions". I prefer super bowl champions like in this picture. 

On 5/9/2020 at 8:52 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Plaque is cool with all the signatures. Like the banner too. I don't really like that the stadium banner says "world champions". I prefer super bowl champions like in this picture. 

By saying World Champions, it matches 1948, 1949 and 1960.  Consistency is nice.  

@VaBeach_Eagle please let me know if this is not allowed, but thought it might help out the board....

I bought this from Fanatics not long after the SuperBowl. They have been unavailable every time I have checked the site since about July 2018. I dont know how many were made, but I have 1, and I know they are very..very..hard to come by....  https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/philadelphia-eagles-fanatics-authentic-super-bowl-lii-champions-autographed-riddell-pro-line-helmet-with-multiple-signatures/o-8094+t-81937148+p-2588156446+z-8-632557723   

So heres the deal. Its $2,500 if you can snag one if/when that site ever gets them.  If someone from this board is interested in buying the one I have, I will sell it for $2,000 AND Donate $200 of that money to this board. 

Philadelphia Eagles Fanatics Authentic Super Bowl LII Champions Autographed Riddell Pro-Line Helmet with Multiple Signatures

Used the fanatics link above.  Hope it works :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, paco said:

Used the fanatics link above.  Hope it works :thumbsup: 

So far there's been 5 Fanatics sales (6 counting the one from me, but I can't use the affiliate link), the boards commissions are:

fanatics_.JPG

On Amazon, there's been 3 sales, with a total commission of $0.76 (though that only reflects 2 sales, the third hasn't hit yet).

There's also been one person sign up for Rakuten, but they may not have made $30 in purchases yet, because that $30 commission hasn't been credited yet.  The Rakuten referral bonus has reverted back to $25 now, and the person signing up gets $10, once they've spent $25.

hopefully my fanatics purchase registered & is one of the five. i did use the link from here.  anyway, got my order the other day & everything looks good. 👍

edit: did the math on my order amount & it's one of the five.  cool. 

59 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

hopefully my fanatics purchase registered & is one of the five. i did use the link from here.  anyway, got my order the other day & everything looks good. 👍

Yeah, I meant to post that it showed up, when you mentioned that you made a purchase. I forget which one it is, but it is there. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, I meant to post that it showed up, when you mentioned that you made a purchase. I forget which one it is, but it is there. 

mine's the $6.16 one...i'm a big baller!  :afro:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

Assuming its pre tax and they round, then I'm one of them too :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, paco said:

Assuming its pre tax and they round, then I'm one of them too :thumbsup: 

Yeah, it's pre-tax and doesn't include shipping costs. Just the merchandise itself (as near as I can tell). 

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So far there's been 5 Fanatics sales (6 counting the one from me, but I can't use the affiliate link), the boards commissions are:

fanatics_.JPG

On Amazon, there's been 3 sales, with a total commission of $0.76 (though that only reflects 2 sales, the third hasn't hit yet).

There's also been one person sign up for Rakuten, but they may not have made $30 in purchases yet, because that $30 commission hasn't been credited yet.  The Rakuten referral bonus has reverted back to $25 now, and the person signing up gets $10, once they've spent $25.

That's awesome.   

The Fanatics amount is the same as above, Amazon has jumped by $2.00, to $2.78. 

• Like 1

any word on some others like wal mart? If Im buying online and its not amazon, its gonna be wal mart. I just bought a new hose. Need a few other things that arent urgent. I could buy through the link and pick up in store. 

On 5/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, HazletonEagle said:

any word on some others like wal mart? If Im buying online and its not amazon, its gonna be wal mart. I just bought a new hose. Need a few other things that arent urgent. I could buy through the link and pick up in store. 

I thought I'd responded to this yesterday, but I see I didn't. No, not yet. Adsense approved us for ads, this afternoon though. There shouldn't be any ads visible to logged in members, but guests may see some. I'm playing around with the system to try to figure all of that out though, so if anyone sees ads while they're logged in, please let me know. There shouldn't be any though. 

I used the link and placed an amazon order for $25 so if you see something let me know.

2 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

I used the link and placed an amazon order for $25 so if you see something let me know.

I see that a purchase was made on the 18th, but the commission won't show up until the order ships (if it is for items that qualify for a commission... not all items do). 

If you look at the chart below, you can see than 7 items have been purchased through our link, and so far 5 of the items have shipped, with 4 of them qualifying for a commission. The highest yellow (ordered items) showing two items ordered, hasn't shipped yet. So once they do, the 'earnings' bar will show up (if they qualify).

So that may be your order. 

amazon.JPG