Eagles Message Board Affiliate Links

VaBeach_Eagle

21 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see that someone made a nice sized purchase on Fanatics, maybe a jersey? I can't see the items that are purchased, only the dollar amounts. That purchase gives us a $17.92 commission. So that's great!

I believe that if everyone who's going to make NFL merchandise purchases, does so with our affiliate link, any upgrades or hosting fees that need to be paid, will be funded without having to do donations. 

I've also given our Amazon link to various family members and asked them to use it if they make purchases, so that the board will get a commission. So funding for the future is well under way, we just have to keep it going. 

I’ve been using the amazon link every time I make a purchase I haven’t made any big ones yet but every little bit helps.. did anything ever show up on that gift card? I assume not.

16 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Where exactly is the link for doing this? I was browsing on Amazon for something last week (didn't buy it though) and was considering this. But I didn't know how.

The link is in the first post or up top under the store tab like va said. All you have to do is click it and then purchase whatever you want like you normally would it’s tracked and when it ships va can go into the account and see what the board received. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

I’ve been using the amazon link every time I make a purchase I haven’t made any big ones yet but every little bit helps.. did anything ever show up on that gift card? I assume not.

The link is in the first post or up top under the store tab like va said. All you have to do is click it and then purchase whatever you want like you normally would it’s tracked and when it ships va can go into the account and see what the board received. 

Yeah, I just checked and I see it there, but there was a $0 commission earned on it. 

And yes, every little amount helps. Even if a purchase only nets the board $1, if that happens every time a member makes a purchase on Amazon between now and a year from now, it can all definitely add up. 

Just bought something off Amazon for about $25. Let's see if any of that shows up.

This is Amazon at the moment (2 items haven't shipped yet, so no commission shows yet):

amazon.JPG

The board's commission is the 'advertising fee'.

I’m racking up small amounts for the board lol... bummer the gift card didn’t give anything.. another order 2 items right around 20.00

I just ordered some pool chemicals from Amazon for $37.84, which is quite coincidentally the same price as an item that someone else ordered, as noted in a recent message.

38 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I just ordered some pool chemicals from Amazon for $37.84, which is quite coincidentally the same price as an item that someone else ordered, as noted in a recent message.

So far, there's two items that have been purchased but not shipped yet, so those aren't showing a commission (yet). Those may be your purchases. 

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So far, there's two items that have been purchased but not shipped yet, so those aren't showing a commission (yet). Those may be your purchases. 

I ordered 2 items yesterday think the total was right around 20... they are shipping to be here Sunday so in the next day or two should be posted.

22 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

I ordered 2 items yesterday think the total was right around 20... they are shipping to be here Sunday so in the next day or two should be posted.

A couple more items have shipped and a couple more dollars have been added to the commission:

Amazon2.JPG

22 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

A couple more items have shipped and a couple more dollars have been added to the commission:

Amazon2.JPG

Maybe I did something and somehow it wasn’t included total before tax was 20.86 for 2 items delivered today 

30 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Maybe I did something and somehow it wasn’t included total before tax was 20.86 for 2 items delivered today 

Not every item will earn a commission. Like the gift card, for example. 

But it looks like out of 10 items purchased (through our link), all 10 have been shipped and here's the breakdown now:

Amazon3.JPG

What may actually earn the board a larger commission, would be to sign up for Rakuten through our link, then after someone has made enough purchases (I think it's $25), the board will get $25 and the person who signed up for it will get $10. But again, not every item on Amazon will count toward the $25 purchase goal. 

19 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not every item will earn a commission. Like the gift card, for example. 

But it looks like out of 10 items purchased (through our link), all 10 have been shipped and here's the breakdown now:

Amazon3.JPG

What may actually earn the board a larger commission, would be to sign up for Rakuten through our link, then after someone has made enough purchases (I think it's $25), the board will get $25 and the person who signed up for it will get $10. But again, not every item on Amazon will count toward the $25 purchase goal. 

Yeah I had a couple of links open I should just set the one from here as my home page so I know it will count.. I would think like the gift cards if I did it right it would still show up just have 0 for commission musta not been in the right link I was in a hurry.

ill have to look into this Rakuten thing.

4 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

ill have to look into this Rakuten thing.

I've been a member since 2017, I used it a lot for a while but then started to forget and only use it now when I think about it. My lifetime cash back is $270 and some change. It can be used for a lot of stores, both online or in person. I've never used it for a purchase at an actual store though, only online purchases. 

The last check that I got from them was for $72 and some change. I had a couple of large purchases on that one though, from when I was building a rifle and Brownells has still available as one of the places that I could purchase through and get a refund. I think they were giving 5% back. Fanatics gives 1% and Amazon varies depending on what you purchase, from 0% up to either 5% or 10%, I forget now. 

I have a feeling that I did something wrong with my two orders this week. They've both been delivered, so they were ordered correctly in that sense. But it appears that I must not have activated something which would enable our site to get credit for it. 

1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I have a feeling that I did something wrong with my two orders this week. They've both been delivered, so they were ordered correctly in that sense. But it appears that I must not have activated something which would enable our site to get credit for it. 

It could just be that the items aren't things that will earn a commission. My brother ordered some computer items, and they didn't earn anything either. So it's just item specific. 

I'm about to order about $250 worth of computer items, if I was able to use our link (which I'm forbidden to do), they likely wouldn't earn anything either. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It could just be that the items aren't things that will earn a commission. My brother ordered some computer items, and they didn't earn anything either. So it's just item specific. 

I'm about to order about $250 worth of computer items, if I was able to use our link (which I'm forbidden to do), they likely wouldn't earn anything either. 

Then have a "friend” order them for you and test it out hehehe

1 hour ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Then have a "friend” order them for you and test it out hehehe

I thought about having my brother order for me. 

I was about to order this for my car https://www.worx.com/20v-cordless-portable-vacuum-wx030l.html

Worx has a 10% promo code online so I asked amazon if they could match. That way I could get prime shipping, and of course get the EMB some dough. 

They matched!

Should have a 95 dollar purchase coming  in with some commission hopefully. 

On 6/15/2020 at 8:10 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Should have a 95 dollar purchase coming  in with some commission hopefully. 

$2.70 has shown up on the report. That's the largest single sale commission, so far. 

$2.70 may seem like a tiny amount, but if everyone uses our link whenever they think to, when the time comes to pay the bills or upgrade, we'll be golden. That, along with the Fanatics sales and the ad revenue that's generated by guest visitation. 

They're all small amounts, but together and spread over time, they'll all add up and the board will become self sustaining. It's a shame that the Eagles didn't try to come up with ways to do this, rather than just shut it down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

$2.70 has shown up on the report. That's the largest single sale commission, so far. 

$2.70 may seem like a tiny amount, but if everyone uses our link whenever they think to, when the time comes to pay the bills or upgrade, we'll be golden. That, along with the Fanatics sales and the ad revenue that's generated by guest visitation. 

They're all small amounts, but together and spread over time, they'll all add up and the board will become self sustaining. It's a shame that the Eagles didn't try to come up with ways to do this, rather than just shut it down. 

:flex:

1 hour ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Anything else show up? I placed an order for 200 worth of stuff last night

Not yet.

amazon.JPG

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not yet.

amazon.JPG

Good lord if it doesn’t show up again, cause some stuff shipped today. I’ve been using the link under the shop tab

3 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Good lord if it doesn’t show up again, cause some stuff shipped today. I’ve been using the link under the shop tab

This one?

link.JPG

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This one?

link.JPG

Yes... I just placed another small order using the link on the first page of this thread see if that comes up.