Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

We're at -$8.39 for the month (because of returns), but this has still been a good month. How is -$8.39 a 'good' month? We were around -$150.00 (or so), at one point. 

We've made a comeback for the month, but returns are always a possibility. But for the moment, we're at $207.53 for the month of November.

Keep up the holiday shopping with our link and we'll close out the year strongly!

Spoiler

November.PNG

@VaBeach_Eagle

I made a $47.30 Fanatics purchase through your link on October 6th

Did you ever get anything out of that?

I also made 29.98 Fanatics purchase back on May 4

These are really small purchases so I don't even know if the counted for anything. Or if that link worked.

43 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

@VaBeach_Eagle

These are really small purchases so I don't even know if the counted for anything. Or if that link worked.

Last time I checked, I did see some purchases. I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head, but I'll re-check them later and let you know what we got from it. 

1 hour ago, Fresh_Prince said:

@VaBeach_Eagle

There's two commissions pending (they hold them until the return window has closed). One for about $3.30 and the other for about $3.80. I can't see what was purchased, but those two are our commissions on those sales. 

One of those Fanatics orders was me. Bought two hats. Wearing one right now. Won't be returning them. You can thank my dog for necessitating that purchase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just ordered a bunch of batteries from amazon for a pre-tax total of 22.97. Please praise me for my contribution.

Money Drop Coin Drop GIF - Money Drop Coin Drop Coins - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Thanks 1

If there aren't any returns, November was our best month so far. Keep it rolling!

Spoiler

November.PNG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I plan to return something so...

There's really only one major purchase that would 'hurt' if it was returned. We got a $200+ commission from one item. But even if that's returned and our commissions drop by that much, it's still a good month because a return last month put us in the negative by something like -$180. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 7:35 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I just had a new roof put on my house.  I tried, but I couldn't fine the one I wanted on Amazon.  

https://www.amazon.com/Owens-Corning-Roofing-Shingles-Brown/dp/B085WK6XXH/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2CB3BDOJOTZ8K&keywords=roofing%2Bshingles&qid=1671823905&sprefix=roofing%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-5&th=1

• Like 1

Since November 1st (through 12/22):

Spoiler

11-12-22.PNG

Not bad, not bad at all. If we could keep that daily average up all year long, the board will be fully funded by Amazon alone. 

It's not quite the end of the year yet, but since I've been pushing for holiday shopping using our Amazon and Fanatics links, I thought I'd show how much we've earned in total for the year, through 12/24.

Below are screen shots of Amazon and Fanatics for the year. Everything earned so far for 2022 (not counting donations, just earnings) equals $1,150.67. Not all of that's been paid out yet, but over the next month or two, it will be.

Spoiler

Amazon:

YTD.PNG

Fanatics:

YTD3.PNG

Don't let up, keep it going. That's a little over half of what it takes to keep the board online. I really want to get our earnings up to 100% of what we need, and then some so that we can build up some reserves. 

I'll update the totals once the year is over, but I don't expect that to change a great deal. It could go down though, if there's a lot of returns on Amazon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I just made a fanatics purchase, of course using our link. 

Cha ching!

Looking at the reports, it shows 'Today's Earnings' at $2 (which is good for a single sale).

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Looking at the reports, it shows 'Today's Earnings' at $2 (which is good for a single sale).

thats spectacular since my total was only 25 dollars.

I ordered this

Philadelphia 76ers Fanatics Branded Down and Distance Full-Zip Hoodie - Heather Royal/Heather Red

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 7:13 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Amazon.com purchases: EMB Amazon Affiliate Link 

This one is probably the easiest. If you buy things from Amazon, use our affiliate link and the board will get a small commission on that purchase. I buy from there a lot, but I'm actually forbidden from using the link myself. 

So whenever you're going to buy from Amazon, click our Amazon link to get to Amazon.com. Doing that will earn the EMB the commission. So far, since we started, we've earned almost $90 in commissions from Amazon.

So, from April (or May) 2020 to December 2021, we earned just under $90.

From January 1st to December 31st 2022, we earned a tiny bit more than that:

Spoiler

2022.PNG

I'm sure that not everyone is interested in the details, but since we did have donations, I want to show everyone the financials of the board. Since day one, my goal has been to make the board self-sustaining where donations won't be needed at all. 

As you can see below, our 2022 bills were $1,709.87. Our 2022 earnings (not counting donations), totaled $1,105.16 ($1,191.47 if you add the unpaid ad earnings that we'll get once we reach $100 in the account). So we're almost to the point of the board supporting itself without donations being needed. We just need everyone to continue using out affiliate links for Amazon and Fanatics for any purchases made at those locations so that those earnings will continue to grow. 

Adding everything up from 2022:

Amazon earnings: $950.98
Fanatics earnings: $45.65
Ad earnings:           $108.54 ($86.31 pending but not paid yet)
GoFundMe:             $2,204.00

Total for 2022:   $3,309.17
Payments Out:   $1,709.87
Current Balance:$2,121.48

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 3:03 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm sure that not everyone is interested in the details, but since we did have donations, I want to show everyone the financials of the board. Since day one, my goal has been to make the board self-sustaining where donations won't be needed at all. 

As you can see below, our 2022 bills were $1,709.87. Our 2022 earnings (not counting donations), totaled $1,105.16 ($1,191.47 if you add the unpaid ad earnings that we'll get once we reach $100 in the account). So we're almost to the point of the board supporting itself without donations being needed. We just need everyone to continue using out affiliate links for Amazon and Fanatics for any purchases made at those locations so that those earnings will continue to grow. 

Adding everything up from 2022:

Amazon earnings: $950.98
Fanatics earnings: $45.65
Ad earnings:           $108.54 ($86.31 pending but not paid yet)
GoFundMe:             $2,204.00

Total for 2022:   $3,309.17
Payments Out:   $1,709.87
Current Balance:$2,121.48

It’s amazing that the organization got rid of the message board. I mean, this is peanuts to professional football team. I think it had more to do with the criticism of the front office on the board, so they decided to get rid of it. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

It’s amazing that the organization got rid of the message board. I mean, this is peanuts to professional football team. I think it had more to do with the criticism of the front office on the board, so they decided to get rid of it. 

No.  It was an NFL decision.  Not an eagles decision.