GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

I just might leave the tv off today. Listening on the radio is brutal enough so far.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cox taking the day off.  Middle of that td run he is standing straight up watching the guy run by.  0 effort.

Yup show us that bs penalty agsin. Barnett even helped him up. I hate the sissy ness of the league now.

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Are any of you really surprised with Gannon and this defense?? They dinked and dunked up the entire length of the field and got a touchdown....its going to be a long frickin day.....

I'd be surprised if it's a close game.

Well it looks like we are gonna have to score a TD on every possession. 

Yep, we need some playmakers on the defense.  glad we have 3 first round picks this coming draft

3 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

This game is Fing over. Don't know why i get so pissed.

Ok dude. Game is over after one drive? Relax. 

We need defensive playmaker. Wth happened to Hargrave. It'd going to be a long day.

Soft defense to start the game.  They're attacking our weak linebackers and our def backs are playing too far back

The Barnett hit was definitely late - and then he gave himself away by trying to keep him up.  Again, I hate the call but this guy's been doing this for five years.

The philosophy on defense is hope the offense screws up. So tired of this. 

Well that was ugly. Gannon needs to make some adjustments. Otherwise Brady is going to dink and dunk all day.

Over/under 50 for the Bucs today? That would be the worst thing to happen because it would guarantee Gannons return.

Archived