GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

One more quarter left. It was a good ride. 

Thank God. FA and draft season

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and can't complete a wide open TD bomb. And tries to act all calm and cool- when totally sucking. Great- you are calm and cool, and play like total sheet. I'll take a nervous, non cool QB who can throw the ball 10/10.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Watkins slowed down at the top of the route. 

Dallas loss is as good as an Eagles win. So that's the only thing to save my weekend.

Bolt wouldn't have been able to catch that.

3 minutes ago, Mauserbob said:

I agree that Watson would be a much preferrable alternative to this stiff but I would hate having to spend that much to get him.

That's like saying a corn-studded turd is better than a nut-studded turd.

1 minute ago, ilikepargo said:

I'm completely done with Hurts.  Not that I was ever a fan, but but I'm just done.  Problem is, we need to fix the defense.  It'll be tough to do both.

There is so much this team needs. Where to begin??

Now all I can hope for is my wife's season also ends today and I can switch to the flyers disappointing me and be done with football

I said from the get go, hurts will never be a good Nfl Qb…he can’t throw the ball, not consistently. He’s athletic but teams will figure him out and look what we have here…a Fing embarrassment…

fire Sirianni

fire or let Gannon walk

get rid of hurts

draft D and O line 

get a LB or two 

go out and get a stop gap like Wilson or rodgers for a couple years…

cut reagor and jjaw (both reaches,coulda had Jefferson or metcalf)

and number one thing FIRE HOWIE!!!

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

I can blame Siri for abandoning the run and never correcting this team’s inability to start games strong. He did everything extremely poorly today - of course Hurts helped. His first mistake was having Reagor on the field. It snowballed at the kickoff. 

Oh yeah for sure Sirianni deserves a lot of criticism today. I mean you are a run heavy team, that's your ID and that's your game. You can't go away from that no matter what is happening. The reason you are run heavy is because you have the players to do it and you have a QB who can't throw the ball. So no matter what you can't go to a pass heavy game. 

Just now, judunno said:

If we ever get a QB Watkins is going to feast. They couldn't handle his speed today ... damn shame.

Dude needs to play to the whistle. He gives up on routes a lot if he doesn't think he's getting the ball.

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Jalen, the games gone but for entertainments sake if you see midfield again and you have to throw one away, just fire an absolute rocket pass right into Todd Bowles face, just let 'er rip, give it the full beans square in the face.

Too much accuracy required to ever happen. Crowd may get hit instead.

Just now, eaglegenius said:

That's like saying a corn-studded turd is better than a nut-studded turd.

😄

Just now, NOTW said:

Hurts isn't the answer. Evaluation year over.

Reports were Howie was never sold on him mid way through the year. This cements it, go get a real QB.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

There is so much this team needs. Where to begin??

QB. Hurts left 28 easy points…so far

Just now, Eagleblood52 said:

I said from the get go, hurts will never be a good Nfl Qb…he can’t throw the ball, not consistently. He’s athletic but teams will figure him out and look what we have here…a Fing embarrassment…

fire Sirianni

fire or let Gannon walk

get rid of hurts

draft D and O line 

get a LB or two 

go out and get a stop gap like Wilson or rodgers for a couple years…

cut reagor and jjaw (both reaches,coulda had Jefferson or metcalf)

and number one thing FIRE HOWIE!!!

And none of this will happen.

Just now, bitbased said:

Dude needs to play to the whistle. He gives up on routes a lot if he doesn't think he's getting the ball.

No one was getting to that trash throw.

1 minute ago, judunno said:

If we ever get a QB Watkins is going to feast. They couldn't handle his speed today ... damn shame.

Agree, there is some talent on this offense. Just needs a efficient quarterback to get them the ball.

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Seriously.  Let it ride.  It puts an exclamation point on this stupid QB situation.

Why what does that achieve? It just looks to everyone that Sirianni doesn't have the balls to pull a player. Same with that waste of space Reagor.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Watkins slowed down at the top of the route. 

Dallas loss is as good as an Eagles win. So that's the only thing to save my weekend.

Watkins has talent but he has a lot of things to clean up in his game. He sometimes runs back behind the first down marker. He sometimes doesn't run crisp routes/be disciplined in how he runs them.  I don' t know if Moorehead is the answer at WR coach.  Devonta came to the NFL pretty much ready. 

Archived