GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Portyansky said:

Watkins slowed down at the top of the route. 

Dallas loss is as good as an Eagles win. So that's the only thing to save my weekend.

Watkins has talent but he has a lot of things to clean up in his game. He sometimes runs back behind the first down marker. He sometimes doesn't run crisp routes/be disciplined in how he runs them.  I don' t know if Moorehead is the answer at WR coach.  Devonta came to the NFL pretty much ready. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What exactly is Sirianni doing? Does he think he needs to keep rolling Hurts out there because otherwise it may cause issues next year? 1) Hurts isn't going to be the starter next year and if he is then they have set Sirianni up to fail. 2) Hurts needs to take accountability for this mess today. 

You can't say that because it means you are racist.

This is the only thing that Sirianni couldn’t do. If they even lose by 2 tds no one says anything, to  get complety destroyed is what they couldn’t do. I think this ruins the season for him/them. They go into the off season with more questions than answers. 

Why would you fire Siri, he won 9 games with Hurts (+Minhsew)

That is an AMAZING achievement.

Get him a real QB and then watch.

37 minutes ago, PhiEaglesWin07 said:

Devonta Smith deserves better

In not sure he's the guy either.  He may just end up being a nice number 2.  Chase is far superior unfortunately. 

Just now, Gannan said:

It’s worse than I thought it would be 

813B832A-159B-41D4-91A0-530B9F7AAB1D.gif.d5f281c4bed690b46fea3cc3a42141b4.gif

Well I thought at least the offense would try and keep it interesting... But that's not happened at all. 

2 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

He just makes me nervous back there. He’s been solid catching the ball but just makes poor decisions. 

Ouch.

Won enough games and were out scored 82-26 the last 2 weeks. But yeah Gannon is HC material.

A shame cause if the Eagles could have actually scored the defense was starting to eat up that battered OL. Tampa will lose next week.

Now we are going to have to hear about how Reagor redeemed himself on the last punt return.  Howie and the coaches will spin that.

Nice field position. We should be able to pin them deep on the punt.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

So many holes and so many needs. 

good thing we got three 1st round draft picks 😑

Archived