Eagles 2022 Schedule Leak Thread

time2rock

4 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Reading the Tealeaves...

Seahawks / Broncos, week 1 Sunday night football.

Well that can’t be right, right @downundermike and @4for4EaglesNest? I mean the indomitable and well-sourced twitter account says differently.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nice easy win on opening day.  Not a fan of a Christmas eve game, though.  That usually doesn't go well with the wife.  I might record it and ignore all social media until she goes to bed, which is normally pretty early.  

Agreed, but with Christmas on a Sunday this year, I think the NFL is trying to avoid putting too many games on Christmas Day. I wish we were at 1 or 8 though. 4:15 is the worst time for Christmas Eve scheduling.

Hilarious how the typical clowns here that got so easily had by a blatantly fake account are wrong yet again.  

They were so sure of themselves.  I have a some miracle potion to sell them, a bridge to sell them.  I've got soany different things to sell them. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Hilarious how the typical clowns here that got so easily had by a blatantly fake account are wrong yet again.  

They were so sure of themselves.  I have a some miracle potion to sell them, a bridge to sell them.  I've got soany different things to sell them. 

You're the biggest clown on the EMB

26 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nice easy win on opening day.  Not a fan of a Christmas eve game, though.  That usually doesn't go well with the wife.  I might record it and ignore all social media until she goes to bed, which is normally pretty early.  

The Lions game that early is also one of those games that is so early in the season, you really never know what you’re going to get. You win and it’s par for the course; you lose and it feels like your season is over before it even started. 

Just now, Godfather said:

You're the biggest clown on the EMB

You live in an echo chamber of delusion.  Surprised you're even able to be posting on this board right now.  I'd figure you'd have to be making balloon animals at some 6 year old's birthday party, clown. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Try again boss

:roll:

Just take the L like a real man. Would really be interesting hearing @downundermike’s perspective on this.

(would be real funny though if we are all wrong tonight but I’m gonna declare victory before then).

Wrong, once again @Connecticut Eagle made an educated guess based on other leaks before this tweet was posted

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You live in an echo chamber of delusion.  Surprised you're even able to be posting on this board right now.  I'd figure you'd have to be making balloon animals at some 6 year old's birthday party, clown. 

I'm surprised you're not sucking your boy Hurts off telling him Carson Strong isn't taking his job

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Wrong, once again @Connecticut Eagle made an educated guess based on other leaks before this tweet was posted

Nice try. Same twitter account you defended so you’re responsible.

We are going to be doing this all day today. I’m coming for all of you:showoff:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

First time I've seen my handle and "educated" in the same sentence.  

Thanks, man!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Nice try. Same twitter account you defended so you’re responsible.

We are going to be doing this all day today. I’m coming for all of you:showoff:

I will say it again, @Connecticut Eagle made an educated guess based on the rest of the leaks, he posted that guess before that twitter handle posted it.

Just now, downundermike said:

I will say it again, @Connecticut Eagle made an educated guess based on the rest of the leaks, he posted that guess before that twitter handle posted it.

Doesn’t matter. The fake twitter handle posted it and you had previously defended that fake twitter handle.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You're kind of a cornball BTW. 

But that's besides the point.  

We grew up in different eras. I have no clue what a cornball is

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Maybe because I am the fake leaker!  

<mind blown>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thrive said:

You seriously just ignored the context?

The OP was discussing teams not being made aware of the schedule prior to the release day while NFL Insiders knew. Teams don’t need to know their schedule prior to release day.

So you really think Albright has better league sources than Howie Roseman? Lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So you really think Albright has better league sources than Howie Roseman? Lol 

Fair enough:lol:

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wow....we got screwed in the middle part of the season.  3 road games in a row????!!1

Hopefully we have established Hurts is not the answer as a passing QB by then, and with an actual QB under center we can survive that stretch.

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hopefully we have established Hurts is not the answer as a passing QB by then, and with an actual QB under center we can survive that stretch.

When do you sit Hurts? Week 8?

I don't like the bye week. Prefer it to be as late as possible 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No Way!!!

Way :lol:

• Haha 1