Last Of Us 2 - Out NOW

opengeo

Funny, I'm also on my 2nd play-through on the next level up difficulty, just maxed my guns and am in the Hillcrest area/post Ellie bday gift (museum flashback?). What an underrated part of the game, especially this time around with more limited resources, having to really rely on the stealth mode to get through this neighborhood until it wraps

(with the Jesse reveal, if I am remembering correctly).   - but yeah, started this area off while 1% health remaining so every time I got shot once I had to restart, really made this area a lot of fun by having to troubleshoot the different routes to take to get out of this alive/to a health kit - actually streamed this and sent it to some friends bc I thought it would be a worthwhile watch with the heavy stealth and quick deaths if not executed perfectly.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

No I'm on my second...Just started Seattle Day 3.

I played through the birthday part on Sat. I meant I played through that part again...Should have specified. 

I still never finished Seattle day 1. I was at one of the two buildings where you get gas then full gas in downtown. Just got busy with other stuff and need to get back at it 

• Like 1

I'm on Day 2 Hillcrest. I'm going through a guide for the collectables. I think I've pretty much confirmed that you stop getting supplements and parts if you max everything out

It's nice that you still get the silence machine gun ammo every now and then. Was worried I would have to wait until you get to the unlocking part of the game to get ammo

I got the hat trophy. Can't believe I missed that on the first playthrough

I don't know how you'd get through that subway part in Grounded

So do you guys ever get worried you're going to save over the COMPLETE save file? Lol every time I save I freak out if I lost it by accident

• Like 1

I never save...Just let autosave handle it.

I did make a manual save after beating the game though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Just got platinum

200.gif

I should have like 6 weeks ago but I'm teh fail lol. I did stick with it on FF7R tho

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Even better news! I have a brand new copy in wrapper waiting for the arrival of my PS5. 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Even better news! I have a brand new copy in wrapper waiting for the arrival of my PS5. 

I still have like 80% of my second play through to finish lol 

11 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I still have like 80% of my second play through to finish lol 

I'm just glad I waited for the PS5 to experience. Seems like it will be worth it

13 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm just glad I waited for the PS5 to experience. Seems like it will be worth it

My move to MN will begin Sunday of thanksgiving week. Between living in new area, in temp housing, where I don’t know anyone (aside from loose familiarity without coworkers), covid running rampant, and sub-zero winters... if ever there is a time for me to log hundreds of hours on a console, it will be this winter. 

so some of you guys held off on playing this game due to... controller vibrations? and the light of the controller matching the load screen? Weeeeeeeird. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 9:16 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I notice no difference form PS4 pro to PS5...What differences are you referring sans the haptic feedback? I'm curious...

4 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

I notice no difference form PS4 pro to PS5...What differences are you referring sans the haptic feedback? I'm curious...

I really have nothing to go off of since #1 I had a base ps4 and #2 sold my ps4 before LOU2 came out. 

I made that comment because I assumed the difference between the base ps4 and the ps5 would be worth it with faster load times, better frame rate, higher resolution and then with the edition of the ps5 controller capabilities. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I really have nothing to go off of since #1 I had a base ps4 and #2 sold my ps4 before LOU2 came out. 

I made that comment because I assumed the difference between the base ps4 and the ps5 would be worth it with faster load times, better frame rate, higher resolution and then with the edition of the ps5 controller capabilities. 

Fair point. I plan on playing a lot more again in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the info.

5 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Fair point. I plan on playing a lot more again in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the info.

No problem. When I saw your comment on what I posted I was like what the hell did I mean by that? Lol it feels like I made it so long ago. I had to think about it for a little lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

@jrsu37

Taken down already, must've been a mistake/early posting. Will pre-order regardless whenever it comes back up, it's the goat as far as console games go.

While I will likely want physical media of this, I’ll probably buy digital and buy physical in 1-2 years when there’s a $20 sale