EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Two questions to start the dialogue.

1) What are you most looking forward to?

2) What is your bold prediction?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The additions of Reddick, Davis, etc. making the front seven more disruptive.

2) Kelce will score a TD.  Either as a lead back or some sort of hook-and-ladder near the goal line.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bold prediction is the Eagles make it to the NFC Championship Game. 

Most looking forward to is just how good this young and talented offensive unit can be this season. 

Looking forward to the development of a strong draft class.

Mailata scores on a designed running play.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

First Page!!

My Bold prediction is that you are going to get owned in this Blog too.  

That hardly qualifies as a bold prediction. Try again?

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sorry.  But it came true, quickly.  Does that count?

If you hurry and edit your post to say that he would be owned in this blog too on the first page - I won't tell anyone.

I'm looking forward to Hurts not being able to play qb still. RTK will continue to suck him off

I wish I could look forward to this thread not sounding like the Real Housewives of TATE with some of you girls arguing over the last tampon.  That being said, let's see if the defense with a lot more weapons can actually be led by Gannon in a way that makes an impact and of course, Hurts....can he play above average?

First page! 

Seeing how quickly Jordan Davis becomes a player to be reckoned with

Prediction: We look good in large part due to a weak schedule, but go one and done again. 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I'm looking forward to Hurts not being able to play qb. RTK will continue to suck him off

I guess you'll continue with the neverending homophobic insults because that's just the level of low class individual that you are. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

First page! 

Seeing how quickly Jordan Davis becomes a player to be reckoned with

Prediction: We look good in large part due to a weak schedule, but go one and done again. 

Agreed. I think the defense as the ability to be top 10

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

I guess you'll continue with the neverending homophobic insults because that's just the level of low class individual that you are. 

I have no problem with Hurts being gay or gay people in general. You're the butt pirate that was being homophobic while everyone else was having a normal discussion 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I have no problem with Hurts being gay or gay people in general. You're the butt pirate that was being homophobic while everyone else was having a normal discussion 

Yeah your constant daily stream of homophobic insults clearly shows that you aren't homophobic. 

Serious question, how old are you? You have a remarkable lack of maturity that would be very embarrassing if you're in adulthood. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah your constant daily stream of homophobic insults clearly shows that you aren't homophobic. 

Serious question, how old are you? You have a remarkable lack of maturity that would be very embarrassing if you're int adulthood. 

My feelings are hurt :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm looking forward to Hurts not being able to play qb still. RTK will continue to suck him off

Why would you be looking forward to that??? As an Eagle fan I would hope that you would be looking forward to being proven wrong about all your Hurts criticism. It's ok to say that you doubt that will happen but you shouldn't be looking forward to being right in this case. 

The defense seems to still struggle in pressuring the QB. I am hoping for better this year but it may come from the blitz.

How is this for a bold prediction: Sweat has an interception before Reddick. 

2 minutes ago, Nivraga said:

Why would you be looking forward to that??? As an Eagle fan I would hope that you would be looking forward to being proven wrong about all your Hurts criticism. It's ok to say that you doubt that will happen but you shouldn't be looking forward to being right in this case. 

I've been watching Hurts since he played at Bama. Dude hasn't shown any improvement as a passer while he's in the pocket. I have my doubts he'll improve this year. You would think he would with the weapons they have given him,  I just don't see it

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I've been watching Hurts since he played at Bama. Dude hasn't shown any improvement as a passer while he's in the pocket. I have my doubts he'll improve this year. You would think he would with the weapons they have given him

Yeah ... Ok ... fine ... I disagree. But if true why would you be "looking forward to" more of the same???? There is a vast difference between expectations and desire. Even if I thought Hurts was the worst QB ever I would hope to be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Nivraga said:

Yeah ... Ok ... fine ... I disagree. But if true why would you be "looking forward to more of the same????" There is a vast difference between expectations and desire. Even if I thought Hurts was the worst QB ever I would hope to be wrong. 

His limitations as a passer hold this team back. You can't win in the playoffs with his style of play. This year's qb class could be a historically good one. I'd rather go that route

I'm actually looking forward to how the coaching staff performs this year, both on offense and defense. I think it's likely Gannon is gone after this year (either for an HC job or he gets fired for being not so good). And I would like to see if NS grows a pair over the season.

Bold prediction: Minshew has more passing TDs than Hurts by end of year.

13 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You are a homophobe. You are a racist. Just because you try to gaslight everybody else, doesn't absolve you of your issues. 

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

His limitations as a passer hold this team back. You can't win in the playoffs with his style of play. This year's qb class could be a historically good one. I'd rather go that route

Again - yeah ... ok ... fine ... I disagree. Your expectations are set based on your assessment of Hurts. But as an Eagles fan - for the duration that Hurts is an Eagle - don't you hope that your assessment is wrong. 

For instance - I think Gannon is an average DC and is holding the defense back. I hope im wrong and I'm looking forward to him proving me wrong this season.

Archived