EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

36 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

@TorontoEagle your thoughts

My bold prediction is Minshew has more passing TDs than Hurts. 

I think Hurts will get hurt, and before Halloween most likely. 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REMINDER!

I will be collecting and tracking season predictions. If you want to submit your W/L prediction for the 2022 season, tag me in your post. You can also give ONE! season prediction or hot take about anything you want (nothing racist or homophobic, please), for bragging rights. Anything posted on the last few pages is not being added to the list, so please specifically tag me in your prediction post that you want added if you want to participate. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

REMINDER!

I will be collecting and tracking season predictions. If you want to submit your W/L prediction for the 2022 season, tag me in your post. You can also give ONE! season prediction or hot take about anything you want (nothing racist or homophobic, please), for bragging rights. Anything posted on the last few pages is not being added to the list, so please specifically tag me in your prediction post that you want added if you want to participate. 

No weekly scores/bonus predictions this year? 

REMINDER!

12-5 

2 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Two questions to start the dialogue.

1) What are you most looking forward to?

2) What is your bold prediction?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Hopefully the defense playing much, much better.

2) A player on the Eagles finally getting a AP award. Reggie White won Defensive POTY in 1987, but other then that no Eagle has won MVP, O-ROTY,D-ROTY, or O-POTY. I think that changes this year. 

REMINDER!

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles go 11-6

Minshew has more passing TDs than Hurts

@LeanMeanGM just wanna make sure that I've tagged you correctly. Did this work @LeanMeanGM?

Just now, pallidrone said:

2) A player on the Eagles finally getting a AP award. Reggie White won Defensive POTY in 1987, but other then that no Eagle has won MVP, O-ROTY,D-ROTY, or O-POTY. I think that changes this year. 

What player would win that? 

Just now, Godfather said:

No weekly bonus predictions this year? 

Yes, will still do that, but this is for overall season.

2 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

Which award? Which player? 

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles go 11-6

@LeanMeanGM just wanna make sure that I've tagged you correctly. Did this work @LeanMeanGM?

I'm pretty sure you correctly tagged @LeanMeanGM

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

REMINDER!

12-5

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Yes, will still do that, but this is for overall season.

@LeanMeanGM

12-5

Eagles finish the season with a top 8 defense

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I'm pretty sure you correctly tagged @LeanMeanGM

It seems some other posters lack the brain power to properly tag @LeanMeanGM

Clearly you and I are above the riff raff here, and maybe one day @LeanMeanGM can join us. Not sure if he knows how to tag properly either. Do you need a lesson @LeanMeanGM?

2 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Just now, Godfather said:

Which award? Which player? 

I am not sure.

If my feet were held to the fire, then my guess would be Jordan Davis with Defensive Rookie of the Year.

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles go 11-6

image.thumb.png.df9537bdbd5e8b759a396c9f48f07d6a.png

Your tag's aren't in my notifications so you have failed

2 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

I am not sure.

If my feet were held to the fire, then my guess would be Jordan Davis with Defensive Rookie of the Year.

I would agree with that as a possibility 

Just now, Iggles25 said:

@LeanMeanGM

10-7

Miles Sanders will lead all NFCE RBs in Total TDs

I hope he stays healthy this year. Probably won't happen. He's not off to a good start

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I'm pretty sure you only need to do it once in a post as it will only show up as a notification to him once.  

@LeanMeanGM

It appears they cancel each other out and he gets no notification at all. I'll try the single approach, @LeanMeanGM

2 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Two questions to start the dialogue.

1) What are you most looking forward to?

2) What is your bold prediction?

1) I am looking forward to this team beating the Cowboys.  Really, this team could be a playoff team and go to the NFC Championship but I will be disappointed if they don't have one game where they beat the ever living piss out of the Cowboys. 

2) Brandon Graham leads the League in Sacks.  

Archived