September 1, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Twice in a week Bryce Fed up a rundownI remember at least 3 in last month. It’s weird
September 1, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Eaglesrule76 said:I remember at least 3 in last month. It’s weirdI love Bryce but people used to kill Rhys when he did crap like that repeatedly. It didn’t cost us today like against the Mets
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I love Bryce but people used to kill Rhys when he did crap like that repeatedly. It didn’t cost us today like against the MetsWas this one on Bryce or stott?
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, Eaglesrule76 said:Was this one on Bryce or stott?Bryce. Stott did what he was supposed to in running Harris back. Bryce shouldn’t have gone towards Stott. Also Luzardo should’ve been backing up Harper as soon as Harper went towards Stott
September 1, 20251 yr That was a great start from luzardo. Would’ve been nice if the offense did anything other than marsh’s homer to help him out
September 1, 20251 yr Maybe if Bryce would actually do something to contribute to help this team win instead of wear other rivals colors and look like an idiot
September 1, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Kerkering back to being unreliableYep, he unravels when there are guys on base and he unravels with noone on base. Dude is useless. Banks on the other hand has been great.
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, vsptroops said:Yep, he unravels when there are guys on base and he unravels with noone on base. Dude is useless.I said this last postseason and I said it earlier this year, in big pressure situations he begins to meltdown and completely lose it if it doesn’t start off good. There’s times where he does get the job done but it’s never easy. The fact of the matter is they needed more than just Robertson and Duran because strahm gets hit hard and you just gotta hope the ball find somebody’s glove and Kerkering is kind of a head case in big situations. Been proven since 2023
September 1, 20251 yr Hitting with RISPThursday: 6-13Rest of the week: 7-46 Basically what they did in 2023 nlcs.
September 1, 20251 yr I predict they get swept by the brewers. Pitching matchups aren’t favorable. Frankly they looked like they did against the nationals prior to the Mets series where then they got smashed.
September 1, 20251 yr I wish we could just fast forward this season to October. I have no interest in watching them continue to yo-yo their way through the regular season. Let’s just get it over with.
September 1, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, eagle45 said:I wish we could just fast forward this season to October. I have no interest in watching them continue to yo-yo their way through the regular season. Let’s just get it over with.For sure. All that "could" happen is that we collapse and don't make it. There really isn't anything positive that can come over the next month. I suppose a long shot item like Castellanos getting hot or something is remotely possible but I can't think of much else. They are who they are at this point.
September 1, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, eagle45 said:I wish we could just fast forward this season to October. I have no interest in watching them continue to yo-yo their way through the regular season. Let’s just get it over with.They actually have to show me something in this brewers series. If they go out and get swept it would mean they’ve lost 6 consecutive games to NL playoff teams and 8 of 9 in general to NL playoff teams.
September 1, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, vsptroops said:Looks like a long day for the bullpen in this one.F that let Walker go til his arm falls off.
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:F that let Walker go til his arm falls off.I would but you know nice guy Rob isn't gonna do that to one of his pitchers. Well, unless it's Luzardo.
September 1, 20251 yr Ef this. I turned the game off. Apparently, Walker thinks he is throwing for homerun derby and the offense does what it always does when they face someone with velo- nothing.
September 1, 20251 yr Tbh schwarber has been pretty bad outside of that 4 HR game for nearly the past 2 weeks. Games outside of 4 HR game since start of nationals series (10 games) : 2-34 (.058), .220 OBP, 12 Ks and 1 RBI4 HR game: 4-6, 4 HRs, 9 RBI
Create an account or sign in to comment