September 6, 20251 yr If she came up to me and my kid I’d be like listen up Karen you don’t need the baseball and you need to seek help cause you’re about to get tasered
September 6, 20251 yr Look at this pus..No way I'm taking that from my son for that crazy B. Also, the hell was he shaking for
September 6, 20251 yr Appreciate Kepler saying this. Much different than what he said earlier this year
September 6, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Appreciate Kepler saying this. Much different than what he said earlier this yearWould be a great story if he continues to contribute into the playoffs.
September 6, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:If she came up to me and my kid I’d be like listen up Karen you don’t need the baseball and you need to seek help cause you’re about to get taseredBader met the kid and gave him an autographed ball and the bat he hit the HR with
September 6, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:Bader met the kid and gave him an autographed ball and the bat he hit the HR withHopefully they gave the dad some balls.
September 6, 20251 yr I’ll never understand the obsession of adults going after baseballs that are worth absolutely nothing. Now if it’s an historic ball that breaks a record that’s different obviously - otherwise just let a kid have it.
September 6, 20251 yr This team is setting up everyone for a huge let down. I don’t trust most of these guys
September 6, 20251 yr 14 hours ago, RoadToHell said:I don’t understand his mental state in why he does these divisional colors. Everytime he’s done this we lost.14 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Is Harper really wearing marlins colored cleats?Ladies, ladies..... settle down...... and look more carefully........
September 6, 20251 yr 16 minutes ago, Steve 17 said:Ladies, ladies..... settle down...... and look more carefully........Yeah he wore those Thursday. On Friday he wore the Marlins colors.
September 6, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, Steve 17 said:Ladies, ladies..... settle down...... and look more carefully........Yeah that was Thursday in Milwaukee. Last night he wore these
Create an account or sign in to comment