Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He had it last year too. It's basically just there for him to make a decision one way or the other. They can give him a new contract and rip that up if he want's to come back. Also allows the Eagles to file his retirement papers post June 1st. 

But then you have dead cap and new contract just like they did with Cox.  If they win, you gotta figure he is done.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RLC said:

100% Agree. Going after the 1st SB is also different. 

This year has been way less stressful than 2017. We're just better.

Less stressful also because our number of SB wins is no longer zero.

What kind of a league is it where you cant grab a WR and spin him around like you are ballroom dancing?

How dare those refs catch the 49ers cheating all day!

Why is Lane Johnson allowed to move at the same time as the ball is snapped! That's called being a HoF RT and we won't stand for it!

Just now, downundermike said:

But then you have dead cap and new contract just like they did with Cox.  If they win, you gotta figure he is done.

Yep. At this point though he gets to do what he wants. If he helps win a 2nd SB, make it work if he wants to come back. I think he likely retires but he was just first team all-pro. He can still go. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

 

If the Eagles win the Super Bowl the 49ers are my guess as that team they open the NFL season against on Thursday night.  It's really them or the Cowboys as the option.  

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

The only "unfair" one was the roughing the kicker, imo. It looked like whoever it was, was blocked into Kern. 

5 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

McCaffrey was the emergency QB, and he had a calf issue.   They just ran out of options.  

Cow pads beat them up and then the Eagles beat them to a pulp.  NFC Beast

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

Well, it doesn't make any logical sense to some people that Josh Johnson looked like a deer in the headlights when he went into the game .... so, sure, just say the league and the refs decided who was gonna win.

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’ve been secretly confident every game they went into. Not like i 100 percent knew they were gonna win but confident and relaxed. Usually in the past super nervous especially that 2017 cause i didn’t know what to expect going into the postseason after wentz got hurt and what we saw the last couple games 

I think some of the lack of nervousness is knowing we won’t ever have that "Will it ever happen for us” feeling to go along with it going forward. It’s definitely a big load off, but I still want this win just as much as that last one. 

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

I would say all of this is dead wrong

And you have been consistent in saying so.

Gonna visit Bob 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think some of the lack of nervousness is knowing we won’t ever have that "Will it ever happen for us” feeling to go along with it going forward. It’s definitely a big load off, but I still want this win just as much as that last one. 

i think neither of these games have really been close by halftime so i don’t have to be nervous during games 

Looking ahead. A injured Mahomes or not scares me along with Kelce. If this defense keeps playing like we are and if we can keep this ground game going we can win. The chiefs have major weapons on offense with Kelce Pacheco JuJu Hardman Moore and Toney. The offense needs to have great possessions passing the ball

The only cheating I saw Sunday was the punt hit the wire and Mahomes getting 3 third downs 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Gonna visit Bob 

They don't like us. We don't care.

39 minutes ago, jamiller said:

Ah...didnt see the receiver either time. 

Yeah, that's how off target the throw was.  Receiver was about 5 yards short of where you first see Slay.

22 minutes ago, mattwill said:

As my post below shows, you and I are on the same page.  You’re "But still …” is spot on.  I’m sorry that the context of my words that you quoted was misleading.  My bad.

 

Same page. I was more echoing similar sentiments.

With all that said, we need him to throw better in 2 weeks.  Hope he can get there.  

  

27 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Mahomes can do some incredible things so that is what keeps this game a mystery but beyond that I think the Eagles just have so much going for them.  A far more talented team top to bottom.  I'm a huge Andy Reid fan but besides that one year the Chiefs won it all, Andy has built up a career of getting deep in the playoffs and coming up short.  

It should be a really fun Super Bowl and I think the Eagles have a really good chance of winning it.  

 

I wonder what jerseys we are wearing though.  I hope it is green and not white and I'm pretty sure it should be since Rams had white jerseys in last years Super Bowl for the NFC.  

When I went to the KC chat board someone there said they are wearing white

1 minute ago, jamiller said:

When I went to the KC chat board someone there said they are wearing white

Eagles are the home team, I see no reason for them to not wear green.

37 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I don't have that same "magical" feeling of 2017 when there was no doubt in mind they were winning the SB. It's hard to replicate everything that led up to that moment though. Being a favorite the entire run feels different and a little bit odd. 

I’m never fully confident going into games because I tend to be a pessimist, but I don’t know how anyone can be less comfortable with this team going into the game against KC versus the 2017 team going against New England. They’re favored as of now against KC, you can make a case that they’re the better team, they’re healthier than they were in 2017, and they’ve smashed back to back opponents. It feels like they’re in a better spot now than they were five years ago. 

27 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

It was a voice coming from black helicopter, no doubt.   

 

 

losing-my-grip.gif

28 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

To this article I say b... me clown

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Eagles are the home team, I see no reason for them to not wear green.

So @TorontoEagle can get his yellow/baby blues

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lmao sure…

 

The 49ers must have said that to themselves with the stupid ish they did in that game. They played arrogant and like the moment was too big for them.

star-wars-obi-wan.gif

Jalen Hurts is unbelievable.  He goes out there and beats the 49ers to get to the Super Bowl and then he follows it up at night

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.