Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Who are you tongue punching tonight? 

My wife's arse

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jamiller said:

I like the way you roll, you son of a b****

What's the prank?

I took a piece of plywood and spray painted "glory hole open, any size d welcomed"....I put it next to the garage leading up to the front door

9 hours ago, 315Eagles said:

And February is black history month.  Jalen Hurts is blacker than Mahomes so we got that going for us too.

That's an advantage 

13 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm just curious... for no specific reason, but how many people still have DVD players? How many have Blu Ray players?

We use the PS5 on the theater TV for Blu-ray. 

 

I still watch the one you made 5 years ago here and there, so thanks yet again.

9 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

image.gif.7f1a9290ee83ee2d443e4f15d64ebe4b.gif

 

I knew it was a lot but I've never seen the actual numbers.

FB_IMG_1675605114102.jpg

14 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm just curious... for no specific reason, but how many people still have DVD players? How many have Blu Ray players?

I have an embarrassingly large DVD collection and I have 3 cheap blu ray players, 1 of them in my outside setup,  just for this reason. 

FB_IMG_1675606192330.jpg

6 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

You gifted them "Premium Wood”?

image.gif.81195d7d9b075a84bdbe1281f36bd475.gif

14 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm just curious... for no specific reason, but how many people still have DVD players? How many have Blu Ray players?

I’m a huge audiophile and home theater geek. I’ve got one blu ray for the theater room, which I have literally used once.  The audiophile community sticks with blu ray because it still has uncompressed sound, but streaming is getting really close.  I’ve thrown out all my dvds and blu rays besides a couple favorite action movies. 

 

FB_IMG_1675607431163.jpg

14 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm just curious... for no specific reason, but how many people still have DVD players? How many have Blu Ray players?

I need to find a small, verticle DVD player that would fit on my mantle possibly behind my TV.  I hate visual wires and all power is behind the TV but there isn't much room on the mantle.  My DVD collection is mainly 80s, 90s and early 2000s comdey and action along with a lot of sports, military history and aviation DVD's.  Would love to be able to watch them again without having to purchase a digital rental.  It's sad the amount of times I've rented a movie I won on DVD strictly because it's easy to hit one button.  

 

25 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I need to find a small, verticle DVD player that would fit on my mantle possibly behind my TV.  I hate visual wires and all power is behind the TV but there isn't much room on the mantle.  My DVD collection is mainly 80s, 90s and early 2000s comdey and action along with a lot of sports, military history and aviation DVD's.  Would love to be able to watch them again without having to purchase a digital rental.  It's sad the amount of times I've rented a movie I won on DVD strictly because it's easy to hit one button.  

I hear ya. My Blu-ray player isn’t even hooked up. I ran out of HDMI ports so it’s sitting on the entertainment center unplugged. I have a bunch of TV show boxed sets, but there’s no way I’m going through the effort of plugging it in and swapping out DVDs every 3 or 4 episodes if I want binge a show. And I’m too cheap to buy the digital copies, so I rotate through the ones that are streaming. 

Days until the next Eagles title ………….

 

0C22F150-A207-4D28-9AC6-E0BA00BAE6A4.jpeg

Alright you betting men out there.  During the SB, will there be more mentions of Hurts squatting 600 lbs, or will there be more camera shots of Mahomes d-bag wife/brother?

13 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

The question no one has really asked is:   Who do the Eagles have in the pipeline to take over for Stoutland?  He's not going to be here forever.  It would be nice to get an apprentice in place... or just clone him and down load his mind into the clone.

By the time his new extension expires, that may be an option...

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

I have an embarrassingly large DVD collection and I have 3 cheap blu ray players, 1 of them in my outside setup,  just for this reason. 

Yeah more like for your swinger parties 

12 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Yeah more like for your swinger parties 

The password is fidelio. 

image.gif.ea1554c147bb1c9f9dd9947d90d2440d.gif

@hputenis

when I’m in Charlotte I’m coming over for breakfast 

image.gif.6de947b7ec87526830b3f9b72cf24b60.gif

10 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

48487C1F-07D9-4AA6-8AAE-5EDC2D11B1CC.thumb.jpeg.8af2d77018c2da692c3fc750d91ba409.jpeg

Names should be reversed for obvious reasons 

But, AJ is slow 

FB_IMG_1675613709595.jpg

57 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Alright you betting men out there.  During the SB, will there be more mentions of Hurts squatting 600 lbs, or will there be more camera shots of Mahomes d-bag wife/brother?

Mahomes, easily 

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Names should be reversed for obvious reasons 

image.gif.3c45e21e90000462788474051b1a3a20.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.