Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

She. I think the superstition stuff is silly but the day of 52 a Bald Eagle swooped down in front of the car earlier in the day and it was sign. 

He was drunk looking for Harriet's nest.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

I'm going with J-Lo and Shakira.  

Mmmmm....Shakira....

3 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Same, but just thought WR going #1 overall was funny

They have had two different WRs going #1 in their simulations.  Johnston from TCU and Jordan Addison from USC.

So opposite ends of the spectrum 

 

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

So opposite ends of the spectrum 

 

It's amazing he's been able to play 20 years without any major injuries.  

With that and how skilled, talented, bigger, stronger, faster he is than everyone else you'd think he'd have a record better than 4-6 in the Finals.

Bold prediction i think josh sweat has a multi sack game 

If the Eagles can't beat Mahomes and Reid on Sunday, when will they? They are superior to the Chiefs on most aspects of the roster. The only area they aren't is QB and TE pretty much. And since Mahomes is the best QB in the league, whether it's this year or they face each other again in the future, they're always going to have a disadvantage at QB. So is pretty much any team that plays the Chiefs. So the Eagles are always going to have to beat this team by being better in other aspects aside from the QB position. And they are.

So no better time than now to take them down.

13 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

Some news for us international fans around NFL gamepass. It is now going to be streamed using DAZN and not that dogshit service they have had for six years, and all I can say is thank F for that. I’ve never used it, but I’ve not heard any horror stories like we have had. Good stuff @UK_EaglesFan89  @UK_EaglesFan89

Dazn has it moments. The US has to use it to stream professional pool thanks to matchroom 

All of you international fans better not spoil the script!

I have new found respect for Jeff mclane for making fun of Adam caplan and what his go to sayings are on the birds with friends podcast 

Lmao 

BCDC14C5-268C-4E79-9C04-EAEC3C102038.thumb.jpeg.5c4f96ad05b2573ba4fb1a340403fbb1.jpeg

Notice the wager amount  🤞 

10BD3547-732C-4176-B7AD-56B0E02B8F23.jpeg

2 hours ago, tuffstuff07 said:

Dazn has it moments. The US has to use it to stream professional pool thanks to matchroom 

I was genuinely happy that someone else was taking over the nfl rights but it seems I need to temper my excitement going by responses to my post. It’s good that it’s being said now though.

Let’s win it for the last time we use the wordmark on the jersey!!! 

 

On 2/6/2023 at 5:10 PM, TEW said:

I’ll defer to you on skill and potential as I don’t watch nearly as much CFB as I’d like to. The one thing I would say is that by the money, OTs are likely paid better than edge rushers.
 

Edge rushers had their own category but interior lineman were lumped in with OTs and they were still within 2.2 million in average salary. So I think you’d find teams quite literally value OTs greater than they do edge rushers.

I would also say that OL tend to be safer picks than DL in the grand scheme of things. It’s pretty rare for an OT taken in the top 20 to be an outright bust, so a GM may look at it as less risky even if the player himself is raw.

Just some thoughts. Could be totally wrong.

Here's a table of contract values for different positions that I believe Spotrac put together, but the source could be someone other than Spotrac

 

Contract values for different positions.png

14 hours ago, downundermike said:

For a donation you can be entered into a chance to win two Super Bowl tickets, and meet Brian Cranston.

 

https://www.propeller.la/dcco8:vfn5

I'll watch it from home and I would rather meet sasquatch 

7 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

I always spend halftime pissing, pooping, preparing food, or having sex.

 

 

In no particular order.

Or all at once :excited:

8 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Any answer that isn’t Prince is the wrong answer. 

I hate them all equally.  

47 minutes ago, greend said:

I'll watch it from home and I would rather meet sasquatch 

Sounds like someone is afraid of Heisenberg.

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

There is a sheet ton of merchandise available on fanatics with the Kelly green/ flying eagle... Is it possible we go back to the flying eagle with football in his talons? 

I think they are referring to this.

 

Crossing Broad on Twitter: "Eagles are implementing a new ...

1 minute ago, pallidrone said:

I think they are referring to this.

 

Crossing Broad on Twitter: "Eagles are implementing a new ...

Damn, I knew that but read the rest of it wrong. I took it as a total uniform overhaul 

9 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

There’s a very bad omen for the Eagles chances in my area.

Harriet the Eagle, a Bald Eagle who was reproducing every year and had a webcam on the nest in my area and just had new hatchlings, has been missing for almost a week now. :sad:

No worries... Bald Eagle posed for pictures in the Navy Yard yesterday... omens have equilibrated.

Definitely a bunch of weirdos... been there once as it was 2 blocks from my house.

 

image.thumb.png.1819fac63d97c4229f5d86f761391990.png

18 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

Its like scoring with a girl the first time. Of course after that you want as many as possible, but getting over that wall the first time will always be life changing

True

31 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Definitely a bunch of weirdos... been there once as it was 2 blocks from my house.

 

image.thumb.png.1819fac63d97c4229f5d86f761391990.png

Would be nice if people were as worried about actual violence/riots going on as they are with the presumed riots based on the outcome of the Eagles in the SB.  The national perception that Philly fans are going to burn the city down no matter what is SO tiresome.  No doubt, we have morons in our fan base.  But it gets so old hearing the same old narrative.  I get it, no one likes us we don't care but it just shows how lazy people are with their knowledge and criticisms. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.