Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

When blogger have to come out of their basements

 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

False.

By his own admission, Hurts shoulder is still an issue, and will be until after the season is over and he can rest.

There's even people wondering if he needs surgery 

Joe Banner being bad at math was not on my bingo card.

Trent McDuffie looks like a guy who would play Jalen Hurts in a movie

Jalen Hurts Stats Summary | NFL.com

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

False.

By his own admission, Hurts shoulder is still an issue, and will be until after the season is over and he can rest.

Did it ever occur to you that I simply forgot that hurts shoulder was hurt.

Why does everything with you have to be a pissing g contest for Fs sake,I had you on ignore for 3 days and I thought well maybe I was being too harsh Downunder when he's not being a grade A D nozzle has some well thought out content.

Then right in cue the minute I unblock you you gotta post your typical exhausting divisive comments.

It's really not that difficult to carry on conversations with other people without being condescending give it a try.

I'll give you an example, here.

Downunder my bad you are correct how could I possibly forget about hurts shoulder, guess I'm just so anxious about the game I forgot.

Hopefully hurts shoulder after 2 weeks is healed up enough to be more effective.

See how simple that was?

I didn't feel the need to pull anything out and measure it just two adults having a civil respectful conversation.

Now you try.

On the injury front, a banged up Dickerson 1v1 with Chris Jones could be a problem. Chiefs will probably test him out early. 

6 minutes ago, RLC said:

Joe Banner being bad at math was not on my bingo card.

Joe Banner can eat a big one.

He was a failure as a GM in Philly, had he paid trotter they probably win a super bowl in 2002-2003

7 minutes ago, RLC said:

Joe Banner being bad at math was not on my bingo card.

Refs went off script 

14 minutes ago, Utebird said:

The vanilla rush 4 drop 7 drives me nuts, hopefully he mixes up his pressures and coverages.

I did not go back and rewatch but I read that Cincy had great success with dropping 7 and 8.  But yes, I want to do what WE are good at.  Mad rush and good over the top coverage with some mix it ups.  CJG blitzing or blowing up a screen.  5 down once in a while.  Needs to be pandemonium.  Controlled chaos.   

Just now, jamiller said:

I did not go back and rewatch but I read that Cincy had great success with dropping 7 and 8.  But yes, I want to do what WE are good at.  Mad rush and good over the top coverage with some mix it ups.  CJG blitzing or blowing up a screen.  5 down once in a while.  Needs to be pandemonium.  Controlled chaos.   

I'm fine with dropping 7 just don't pull a Schwartz and do it from the same front and drop each guy in the exact place every snap.

Gannon has done a pretty good job mixing up his fronts and sometimes his coverages.

Can't remember too many times Gannon dropped 8 seems out of character for him but if mahommes had a bad wheel and can't run for first then dropping 8 occasionally might work, occasionally???

12 minutes ago, RLC said:

Joe Banner being bad at math was not on my bingo card.

Banner must have fallen asleep on his couch quite awhile before halftime

For anyone looking for tickets still 

9 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Did it ever occur to you that I simply forgot that hurts shoulder was hurt.

Why does everything with you have to be a pissing g contest for Fs sake,I had you on ignore for 3 days and I thought well maybe I was being too harsh Downunder when he's not being a grade A D nozzle has some well thought out content.

Then right in cue the minute I unblock you you gotta post your typical exhausting divisive comments.

It's really not that difficult to carry on conversations with other people without being condescending give it a try.

I'll give you an example, here.

Downunder my bad you are correct how could I possibly forget about hurts shoulder, guess I'm just so anxious about the game I forgot.

Hopefully hurts shoulder after 2 weeks is healed up enough to be more effective.

See how simple that was?

I didn't feel the need to pull anything out and measure it just two adults having a civil respectful conversation.

Now you try.

I merely pointed out that your post was false, and gave you the fact that made it false.  

Not sure how you could forget the most important lingering injury issue for the team you follow.

Why is it divisive to correct something that is incorrect ??

 

9 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Did it ever occur to you that I simply forgot that hurts shoulder was hurt.

Why does everything with you have to be a pissing g contest for Fs sake,I had you on ignore for 3 days and I thought well maybe I was being too harsh Downunder when he's not being a grade A D nozzle has some well thought out content.

Then right in cue the minute I unblock you you gotta post your typical exhausting divisive comments.

It's really not that difficult to carry on conversations with other people without being condescending give it a try.

I'll give you an example, here.

Downunder my bad you are correct how could I possibly forget about hurts shoulder, guess I'm just so anxious about the game I forgot.

Hopefully hurts shoulder after 2 weeks is healed up enough to be more effective.

See how simple that was?

I didn't feel the need to pull anything out and measure it just two adults having a civil respectful conversation.

Now you try.

It is when all these accounts get mixed together....gonna say this from my Undytaker account....You forgot his shoulder is hurt.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

For anyone looking for tickets still 

I’d still have to sell a kidney, so that does me no good.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm fine with dropping 7 just don't pull a Schwartz and do it from the same front and drop each guy in the exact place every snap.

Gannon has done a pretty good job mixing up his fronts and sometimes his coverages.

Can't remember too many times Gannon dropped 8 seems out of character for him but if mahommes had a bad wheel and can't run for first then dropping 8 occasionally might work, occasionally???

We have the pieces and I think he will use them.  

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I merely pointed out that your post was false, and gave you the fact that made it false.  

Not sure how you could forget the most important lingering injury issue for the team you follow.

Why is it divisive to correct something that is incorrect ??

 

That you don't see that your above post is condescending as well is the problem so maybe let's try again, you seem like a fairly intelligent person I bet you can figure it out 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

So one more time let's try again sir.

 

It looks like our Fanatics order shipped and will arrive tomorrow after all….I’m a little shocked, but happy the kids will have their gear in time for the game!

3 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

It is when all these accounts get mixed together....gonna say this from my Undytaker account....You forgot his shoulder is hurt.

Lol good job clone😉, this clone knows decorum...😁

7 minutes ago, jamiller said:

We have the pieces and I think he will use them.  

Yup, when you were writing out all those pieces on the line I was like wow that is a lot and somehow you forget Sweat as well and I thought , wow that is a lot.

Chiefs O line is pretty good but eagles D line have feasted on better O lines this year.

This will be the best o line they see in the playoffs though.

Never forget…

 

A68C1813-C938-4F50-8765-32CD8A0F6F35.jpeg

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Yup, when you were writing out all those pieces on the line I was like wow that is a lot and somehow you forget Sweat as well and I thought , wow that is a lot.

Chiefs O line is pretty good but eagles D line have feasted in better O lines this year.

This will be the best o line they see in the playoffs though.

I did forget sweat lol.  Huge impact player.   

Just now, jamiller said:

I did forget sweat lol.  Huge impact player.   

Yup I was kind of down on him after last year, he played well but was inconsistent this year he shut me up.

2 minutes ago, jamiller said:

I did forget sweat lol.  Huge impact player.   

No sweat

4 pack of questions to bide the time til Sunday:

1. If you could only re-sign one, who would you keep: Bradberry or Hargrave?

2. Would you rather be down 3 points with 2 minutes to go and the ball in the SB? Or up 3 points with 2 minutes to go with the Chiefs having the ball? Both teams have all timeouts.

3. Eagles have the ball on the one yard line, tie game, two minutes to go. 4th down. Go for the TD or kick the FG?

4. Eagles up 5 with a little over 2 minutes to go. Chiefs have zero timeouts. Eagles have the ball on the +35 yard line. 4th and 1. Go for it to ice the game and risk the miss and Mahomes getting the ball back with great field position to drive for the win. Or kick the FG make it an 8 point game and guarantee OT at worst?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.