Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

Smith is going to have himself a game. Will join the Eagles' legends.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

^ Don't get me wrong I am excited as F for this Sunday, but SB52 felt like manifest destiny. This seems more like taking care of business.

Don’t get me wrong I love the SB52 win as much as anyone, but "manifest destiny” is a huge stretch.  Put yourself in a Time Machine and go back to 2/1/2018 … in the run up before the game … and think about what you were feeling at that time.  We were the dogs going up against the goat.  Then fast forward to kickoff and the back and forth, ebb and flow of the game.  Were you feeling manifest at any time?  Manifest destiny wasn’t anywhere in the room until BG stripped the goat … and even then doubt crept back into the picture until the final pass was batted away from Gronk.   

Bottom-line, manifest destiny in this case is a backward looking concept, and right now we are looking forward to 57.

JMO

8 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

My concern while on defense, besides the Mahomes magic and Kelce over the middle, is the screen game. I imagine they’re going to run a lot of screens early, even some TE screens. The defense needs to be ready to cover underneath and actually tackle when they get there. 

Agreed.  McKinnon caught 56 passes this year, and a ton of those were in the screen game.

17 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Alright, since I was ****ing about Fanatics, I thought I should provide a surprising update.  They said my stuff wouldn't get here until 2/15, but it just arrived today!!  Perfect timing!  

Did the status ever change from "Processing” to "Shipped”?

Mine is supposed to ship today for overnight delivery tomorrow, but status still showing "Processing”

2 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

All because they hate hurts and you amirite pyrite??

get lost, moron

FYP. He is a fool.

5 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Did the status ever change from "Processing” to "Shipped”?

Mine is supposed to ship today for overnight delivery tomorrow, but status still showing "Processing”

I did an expedited order Monday. Not overnight, but I think it was 2 business days. Mine changed from Processing to Shipped the next day but says expected delivery is the 14th.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Eagles who can win their second title on Sunday.  Kind of strange that only 5 years later, only 6 of 25 starters ( including ST ) will play in this game.

 

Jason Kelce

Lane Johnson

Brandon Graham

Fletcher Cox

Jake Elliott

Rick Lovato

Isaac Seumalo ( 10 snaps in 2017 )

Derek Barnett ( will not play in this Super Bowl )

 

Am I missing anyone ??

 

Greg Ward is on the practice squad, again, if you include that

Are people really buying this stuff?

Philadelphia Eagles NFL x Staple Logo Lockup T-Shirt - Green

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I did an expedited order Monday. Not overnight, but I think it was 2 business days. Mine changed from Processing to Shipped the next day but says expected delivery is the 14th.

Fanatics is such a cluster F…

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Only issue with bringing Graham back, is you are adding money to the already dead cap with void years in place.

You can't restructure his deal as he has minimal base salary, and he has a large salary guarantee for 2024/2025 that kicks in the 2nd day of the league year.

To make that go away, he has to be signed to a new contract, increasing his cap number of 9.6 million for 2023, and adding additional void money beyond 2023.

Mike, I don’t follow your logic.  If he signs a new contract for the Vet minimum with no signing bonus, and incentives based on end results, how does that add additional void money beyond 2023?

Just now, bpac55 said:

Are people really buying this stuff?

Philadelphia Eagles NFL x Staple Logo Lockup T-Shirt - Green

Why does it say staple?

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Why does it say staple?

Apparently some clothing brand that has partnered with the NFL?  Who the hell knows. 

2 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Mike, I don’t follow your logic.  If he signs a new contract for the Vet minimum with no signing bonus, and incentives based on end results, how does that add additional void money beyond 2023?

He is not going to do that, he will sign at a minimum a new 2 year deal with some type of signing bonus.

 

Staple is for the cool kids. VV is for the Target moms

Philadelphia Eagles Vineyard Vines Team Whale Helmet T-Shirt - Heathered Gray

3 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

This game can't get here soon enough. 

2 nights ago I dreamt of a slow start and a Jalen Hurts fumble, but we came back to win. 

Last night I dreamt that Jason Kelce was just out mauling people during the game, but then announced he was retiring after we won. 

I dreamt I was in Hawaii rounding up chickens that I had won on betting that the Eagles would win the Superbowl.  So many chickens. I must have had the over as well but I don't recall.

Eagles are going to stomp them if they play the game they are capable of...good Hurts has to show up

 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Why does it say staple?

I thought it said stable. 

How is Joe Pesci already 80?

27 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Matchups with McKinnon and Pacheco could be a handful. Those guys concern me. 

Yup Reid loves to throw to his RBs and McKinnon I think had over 50 catches this year so he's a threat in the passing game.Pacheco guaranteed is going to get  some of those Andy Reid screens.

Graham and Cox have been good at sniffing out screens, tough to fool those old dogs but shouldn't keep Andy from trying.

This KC offense reminds me alot of pre TO eagles offenses in that there aren't any top wide receivers that one is going to force the ball too and the passing game runs through the TE and RBs.

Mahommes had a game this year where he hit 10 different receivers in the first half  so Gannon and the D are going to have to account for a lot of dudes.

On the flip side the eagles passing game runs through 3 guys, AJ devonte and goedert and those 3 will be tough for KC to handle as KC has 2 rookie corners and their LBs will have their hands full with goedert.

 

 

 

********** Heads up, Brian Dawkins will be Jim Rome's second guest from radio row at the Super Bowl **********

Probably about 15 minutes out

Deebo said they were going to expose our DBs.

17 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Don’t get me wrong I love the SB52 win as much as anyone, but "manifest destiny” is a huge stretch.  Put yourself in a Time Machine and go back to 2/1/2018 … in the run up before the game … and think about what you were feeling at that time.  We were the dogs going up against the goat.  Then fast forward to kickoff and the back and forth, ebb and flow of the game.  Were you feeling manifest at any time?  Manifest destiny wasn’t anywhere in the room until BG stripped the goat … and even then doubt crept back into the picture until the final pass was batted away from Gronk.   

Bottom-line, manifest destiny in this case is a backward looking concept, and right now we are looking forward to 57.

JMO

I personally felt that we were beating the Patriots for the Super Bowl. In this one I have my doubts

7 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I thought it said stable. 

I did too. 

3 minutes ago, greend said:

I personally felt that we were beating the Patriots for the Super Bowl. In this one I have my doubts

Going into that game I was cautiously confident.

Once Foles caught the TD, I had no doubt, even when the Pats took a 33-32 lead.

17 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Deebo said they were going to expose our DBs.

Who else is sick of niners yapping their traps.

I want the eagles to win to shut the niners up more than I want them to beat KC.

I'm sure when that happens niners will still be flapping their gums saying we would of beat them by 40 blocking Chris Jones with our backup TE...😒

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.