Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Someone gonna be the scapegoat for this loss yesterday?  McCarthy?  

I don’t think Jerry or Stephen have any concept of how to hire a head coach; it’s always been the Good ole’ Boys method of recruitment and hiring.

Jerry was friends with Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer, brought in Chan Galey and Dave Campo, etc

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, RLC said:

This sounds like a Peyton Manning audible

Omaha?

5 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

The problem is going to be Goedert 

FYP

4 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Allen is a good QB - likely among the top young QB’s in the league.  The fact that you still refuse to put Hurts among those top young QB’s shows your stubbornly mistaken bias. 
 

Tye 49ers have a very good defense this year - among the best.  If you continue to discount this team’s opponents because of your bias - well that’s on you - so expect others to continue to discount your mistaken opinion. 

Dude, I have eaten my crow about Hurts.  We were having a discussion about Josh Allen, and I pointed out he has playoff wins in 3 different seasons.  Is that not a fact ??

The response I got, he has beaten Skylar Thompson and Phillip Rivers.

I replied to pump the breaks a little, cause if you are using that, then Hurts has a playoff win against Daniel Jones, and potentially Brock Purdy.  Is that not a fact ??

I am having an objective discussion, you are having an emotional discussion.

I know you have been waiting patiently. @TorontoEagle

Username.  Score . Prediction

Jojodancer 24-13 Goedert 2 TDs

&

Bonuses-SF Game Manager fully exposed by a real defense. The rookie QB's luck ends here. McCafferty a non factor. 🍻 

 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That seemed incredibly fake

Agreed.  No way a Cowboy fan can afford a TV that nice.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That seemed incredibly fake

Actually, it was probably 35 dollars on black friday.

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

Dak for Carr swap

Not even McDaniels is that dumb.

  • Author

The Eagles' worst all-time head-to-head record against....

...the Cincinnati Bengals.

3W-9L-2T - 0.286

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

The Eagles' worst all-time head-to-head record against....

...the Cincinnati Bengals.

3W-9L-2T - 0.286

 

Ties.  The NFL has those ??

 

Lol Donovan Mcnabb GIF - Lol Donovan Mcnabb Laugh Out Loud - Discover &  Share GIFs

 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Agreed.  No way a Cowboy fan can afford a TV that nice.

It still plays dvds so they can watch their last Super Bowl. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That seemed incredibly fake

The things people do for views and likes on social media lol

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Everyone will say theyd choose the super bowl win but then scream for Howie to be fired next year when some players leave. 

That’s what the Blog offseasons are for, screaming at Howie.

Man, I love the internet.

 

https://i.redd.it/w9vyvx62vuda1.jpg

 

https://i.redd.it/1ad9udybauda1.jpg

2 minutes ago, jojodancer said:

I know you have been waiting patiently. @TorontoEagle

Username.  Score . Prediction

Jojodancer 24-13 Goedert 2 TDs

&

Bonuses-SF Game Manager fully exposed by a real defense. The rookie QB's luck ends here. McCafferty a non factor. 🍻 

 

You were so close this weekend! How do you come up with your predictions?

Alright Jalen, you are almost there, close the deal and make me a 100% believer.

Go win a Super Bowl so I can win one of these.  It is all on you now.

 

image.png.90e6b48983930f86b8f4d6c9a1876739.png

Hufanga is a fun guy to watch on that San Fran D. Sure tackler, blitz's well and also makes plays in the secondary. He was quite the pull to get that guy in the 5th last year. 

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm fine with Bengals winning their first.

Not against the Eagle I'm not.  I would root for them over the 9ers.  

 

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude, I have eaten my crow about Hurts.  We were having a discussion about Josh Allen, and I pointed out he has playoff wins in 3 different seasons.  Is that not a fact ??

The response I got, he has beaten Skylar Thompson and Phillip Rivers.

I replied to pump the breaks a little, cause if you are using that, then Hurts has a playoff win against Daniel Jones, and potentially Brock Purdy.  Is that not a fact ??

I am having an objective discussion, you are having an emotional discussion.

Do you put Jalen Hurts in the same category as Josh Allen (among other very good, young and upcoming NFL QBs?)

Not based on who the other QB is that they play but based on the actual teams and the ACTUAL defense Hurts played/will play against?   Based on what Hurts has accomplished?  Based on how Hurts has taken the next step this year with a 14-1 record (15-1 now)?

 

2 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You were so close this weekend! How do you come up with your predictions?

No scientific formula. 😆 

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

It still plays dvds so they can watch their last Super Bowl. 

Surely you meant VHS because no way in hell did they win a Super Bowl in the DVD era

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hufanga is a fun guy to watch on that San Fran D. Sure tackler, blitz's well and also makes plays in the secondary. He was quite the pull to get that guy in the 5th last year. 

They timed those DB blitzs perfectly a few times.

52 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

When I am posting from my phone, I edit a ton.  Fat fingers and all.  

I just say eff it because most of you can't read anyway...  

3 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Do you put Jalen Hurts in the same category as Josh Allen (among other very good, young and upcoming NFL QBs?)

Not based on who the other QB is that they play but based on the actual teams and the ACTUAL defense Hurts will play against?   Based on what Hurts has accomplished?  Based on how Hurts has taken the next step this year with a 14-1 record (15-1 now)?

 

How many times do I have to say it.

SOMEONE ELSE RESPONDED WITH THE QB'S THAT JOSH ALLEN HAS BEATEN.

I am not the one that  brought that into the discussion, but seeing as it was brought up, I replied to it.

Once again.

SOMEONE ELSE RESPONDED WITH THE QB'S THAT JOSH ALLEN HAS BEATEN.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.