The Board has been Upgraded

VaBeach_Eagle

The board upgrade is coming soon. It's planned to begin at 8:14 PM Eastern Time on Saturday and will take about 4 hours to complete... just kidding, of course. It's either happening late tonight, or early Sunday morning. 

So if you come and the board is down, that's why. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

How long do you expect it to be down when this happens?

If you're looking for something to do while the board is down,  use the Amazon link and do some shopping.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

How long do you expect it to be down when this happens?

As long as there aren't any issues, likely less than an hour. The time when it's done will likely be when most members are in bed, so hopefully there won't too big of a disruption.  

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

As long as there aren't any issues, likely less than an hour. The time when it's done will likely be when most members are in bed, so hopefully there won't too big of a disruption.  

If you do it early Sunday morning, better hope that the Eagles have not lost to the Giants, or there will still be people having TATERGEDDON.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If you do it early Sunday morning, better hope that the Eagles have not lost to the Giants, or there will still be people having TATERGEDDON.

Rewind to the 2002 NFCCG, after that loss, the old (OLD) board crashed and that's when the Eagles opted to do the upgrade from that old platform to the Invision platform. If I recall, the board was down for a good long time at that time. More than a week, if I'm remembering right. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

If you're looking for something to do while the board is down,  use the Amazon link and do some shopping.

How are we going to use the link if we can't get on the board to use it if it's down smart guy!?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

How are we going to use the link if we can't get on the board to use it if it's down smart guy!?

Click it now.  It works for 24 hours after you clicked it. 

So later,  you can just go to Amazon and it'll give the board money. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well played sir

As long as I’m asleep then I’m good. I need the board running while I relax at work in the morning before my shift begins. 

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

I take it you fulfilled your bet obligations

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have the link pasted to my notes app in my phone: that should work as well I assume. Bc link for affiliate link is different thank visiting Amazon directly. 

Eagles fans!

Your team just upgraded their fan owned message board!

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your very own piece of history.

Commemorate the big moment with this custom pin. Designed by the posters, for the posters-like you!

Made with premium materials, and imported from China-Get in on the action before it is too late. Quantities are limited, and these pins won't last long!

If you order in the next 10 minutes you will also receive a free members only denim jacket with "EMB upgrade 2023" embroidered on the chest pocket!

So what are you waiting for? Act now!

image.thumb.png.0ce807eb962e1201598f149d718508e3.png

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did I mention that Edwin says that the new version will be awesome? 

More than the current awesome version?

23 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Rewind to the 2002 NFCCG, after that loss, the old (OLD) board crashed and that's when the Eagles opted to do the upgrade from that old platform to the Invision platform. If I recall, the board was down for a good long time at that time. More than a week, if I'm remembering right. 

I remember that. It was down for a while, at least days, not sure if a week - but it felt like forever at the time with everyone’s pent up frustration from the game.

18 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did I mention that Edwin says that the new version will be awesome? 

Thumbs down and middle finger reactions???

4 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Thumbs down and middle finger reactions???

And a leaderboard for negative reactions we can reference when dumb@ss posters run their mouth about how awesome they are.

18 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Eagles fans!

Your team just upgraded their fan owned message board!

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your very own piece of history.

Commemorate the big moment with this custom pin. Designed by the posters, for the posters-like you!

Made with premium materials, and imported from China-Get in on the action before it is too late. Quantities are limited, and these pins won't last long!

If you order in the next 10 minutes you will also receive a free members only denim jacket with "EMB upgrade 2023" embroidered on the chest pocket!

So what are you waiting for? Act now!

image.thumb.png.0ce807eb962e1201598f149d718508e3.png

^SUPPORTS TRUMP

• WE'LL BEAT ANY PRICE BY .05%
  • USB PORT ON THE BACK
  • BUSINESS ON THE FRONT

ubjptJ8.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And a leaderboard for negative reactions we can reference when dumb@ss posters run their mouth about how awesome they are.

I wonder who that could be

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I wonder who that could be

please-be-me-please-be-me-bgt.gif

• Haha 1