The Board has been Upgraded

VaBeach_Eagle

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, I forgot to give Mark a username to be able to log in to do what he needs to do, so it's still pending. 

I Hate That Guy GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I Hate That Guy GIFs | Tenor

lol This Mark is the one that did our skin for us, replicating the old EMB exactly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

lol This Mark is the one that did our skin for us, replicating the old EMB exactly. 

Ok, then he’s ok. 

Ok, the upgrade has happened. Please let me know about any glitches or colors that may be off or other things that you either like or dislike. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ok, the upgrade has happened. Please let me know about any glitches or colors that may be off or other things that you either like or dislike. 

Can these be made into links?  No quick way to go to the forum you are in to see threads when you are in a thread.  You have to click forums and go to the page listing all the other forums and then click into TATE from there.

Also anyway to turnoff the sidebar when you are in threads?  

image.png.d16df42412aa50f2f16ead0685e3062e.png

• Like 2

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Can these be made into links?  No quick way to go to the forum you are in to see threads when you are in a thread.  You have to click forums and go to the page listing all the other forums and then click into TATE from there.

Also anyway to turnoff the sidebar when you are in threads?  

Those are both things that I was just addressing, actually. 

With the sidebar, it may just be part of the software and not something that can be turned off. I'm not sure at this moment. There's aspects of that sidebar that I like, but I'm not sure I'm crazy about its placement. 

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

Can we unupdate?

There were actually some major security holes in the old software and we were at risk on that software. 

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Holy crap lol hell of an update

Update84

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Did our reaction score get removed? I see there's still a leaderboard though

You have to go through your profile to find reputation points.

Hey @VaBeach_Eagle, I notice post counts shown are only an estimate, and will show if you hover your cursor overtop. Same with reputation points. Not shown at all, and estimated if you go to your profile.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hey @VaBeach_Eagle, I notice post counts shown are only an estimate, and will show if you hover your cursor overtop. Same with reputation points. Not shown at all, and estimated if you go to your profile.

@VaBeach_Eagle it looks like the board is still processing info so maybe ranks and things will catch up

84BB7388-91F3-4F61-8BCA-B9F873CB0A00.jpeg

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'll look and see of there's a way to fix those and have them show in full. I may not be able to get to everything for a little while (I'm running out of time to be at the PC before I have to go do other things), but @Moderator12 can also check some of these things out, and I'll be back at the computer around midnight to continue with some of this stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll look and see of there's a way to fix those and have them show in full. I may not be able to get to everything for a little while (I'm running out of time to be at the PC before I have to go do other things), but @Moderator12 can also check some of these things out, and I'll be back at the computer around midnight to continue with some of this stuff. 

Cool. No major hurry, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@VaBeach_Eagle it looks like the board is still processing info so maybe ranks and things will catch up

84BB7388-91F3-4F61-8BCA-B9F873CB0A00.jpeg

Yeah, since the database was upgraded, it has a lot of background stuff to do. Plus, some of the other adjustments will take place as we see things that aren't right or we don't like. 

Some stuff I can do (or @Moderator12), some stuff that I'll have Mark do.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Cool. No major hurry, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Absolutely, please do. Some of the stuff I may already have on my list, some I may not know about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Absolutely, please do. Some of the stuff I may already have on my list, some I may not know about. 

iPhone formating