The Board has been Upgraded

VaBeach_Eagle

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, they're (the ranks) actually still there (in a different form). I turned them all into transparent images. So if you hover over where that rank badge was, it'll still show you your rank. I also set the ranks to match what we used to have. At some point, I'll go in and begin adjusting anyone that wants me to, so that their current stats will be reflected in their ranks.

But with the Super Bowl coming up, I may wait until later in February to begin that task. 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

You know, it's just a little icon, but I get a kick out of seeing that Liberty Bell up there, every time I see it lol. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You know, it's just a little icon, but I get a kick out of seeing that Liberty Bell up there, every time I see it lol. 

I love that little Liberty Bell. Love that little feature. This upgrade is a great one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I love that little Liberty Bell. Love that little feature. This upgrade is a great one.

That's a custom addition, not typical in an Invision board. Hopefully we'll be able to carry that with us in future upgrades. I talked to Mark (also from the U.K, by the way), and explained to him what I wanted there and sent him a picture of the bell, and explained that the crack and frame above the bell, needed to be easily visible and recognizable and he came through for us. 

I'm working on converting him into an American Football fan, and an Eagles fan but we'll see how that goes ... lol

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 2:12 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, they're (the ranks) actually still there (in a different form). I turned them all into transparent images. So if you hover over where that rank badge was, it'll still show you your rank. I also set the ranks to match what we used to have. At some point, I'll go in and begin adjusting anyone that wants me to, so that their current stats will be reflected in their ranks.

But with the Super Bowl coming up, I may wait until later in February to begin that task. 

It's all good. Looks fine. 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@VaBeach_Eagle I can not find where to change this setting

I'll have to see if that can be edited any longer. Invision made some changes and Member Titles was one of those changes. In the mean time, PM me what you want it changed to and I'll see if I can do it for you. 

The upgrade has been completed and the skins (themes), are also completed (with just a few bits and pieces to adjust on the dark mode). 

Much thanks to @Mark Round for nearly a month worth of work in getting everything completed and putting up with all of my little tweaks and requests (like the Liberty Bell icon). 

There may be a little more to come in the not too distant future.

• Like 1