The Board has been Upgraded

VaBeach_Eagle

7 hours ago, mattwill said:

That works well in my opinion.  It will just take some getting used to. 

It works, just sharing a change i noticed. At first I thought it was missing. 

I LUCKED OUT AND SNIPED ZEKE DURING THE FINAL PLAY LAST NIGHT, WAS LEVELED UP, MARKSMAN BADGE +2,  AND RECEIVED AN AWESOME PLAYERS SKIN !!

skin_20140611035502185607both.png

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

I wasn't being serious with that previous comment (I just found it funny for many of us longtimers to be considered n00bs again :lol:) ... I figured this will take time to update everyone's status (and honestly, I feel for you to have to put so much effort into doing so and also am extremely appreciative for all the time/effort to make this possible for all of us).  

Anyway, at least I am a "Rookie" now!  :lol:

is your badge getting ready to fist your avatar ???

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You were at 99% of your allotted attachment space, I raised it for everyone (slightly). We have some storage space, but if the disk gets too full, they (GoDaddy), will make us upgrade.

Where can I find the spot to delete my attachments? I have 6 pages of crap I'll never use again

5 minutes ago, Mat said:

Where can I find the spot to delete my attachments? I have 6 pages of crap I'll never use again

On PC: Click your username in the top right and click my attachments. Click the icon next to "FILTER BY". Under Select Rows click All. Click the trash can at the bottom of the page

On mobile: Click the 3 bars in the top right and click Account and then Attachments. Click the icon next to "FILTER BY". Under Select Rows click All. Click the trash can at the bottom of the page

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The new system of 'ranks' is a little complicated, I have to read up on it. I tried to read up on it about 20 minutes ago and it gave me a headache... so I'll read up on it tomorrow.

How about special badges for members who were kicked out of CVON?

• Haha 2

Thanks to the mods and admins. You do a great job which is only noticed when crap goes wrong. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Procus said:

How about special badges for members who were kicked out of CVON?

patients at pennhurst were only given a septa token 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

I can see it, have to scroll horizontally a little to click on it

Let me know if that changes. Mark's been doing a little clean up on some of the things that I mentioned to him so far. 

4 hours ago, Mat said:

Upper right corner of the board, see your username? Click that. One of the options should be "My Attachments". In there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Let me know if that changes. Mark's been doing a little clean up on some of the things that I mentioned to him so far. 

It is there on PC, not yet on mobile in the Generic theme.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

It is there on PC, not yet on mobile in the Generic theme.

What about on mobile on the Eagles theme?

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What about on mobile on the Eagles theme?

Yes, it is showing, just no showing the notification center on generic mobile.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yes, it is showing, just no showing the notification center on generic mobile.

But the Eagles one looks good now? How about other aspects of the Eagles theme? Let me know of any and all problems or even just small annoyances there. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

But the Eagles one looks good now? How about other aspects of the Eagles theme? Let me know of any and all problems or even just small annoyances there. 

It is still cut off on iphone and you have to scroll the screen left to click on it.

1 hour ago, schuy7 said:

Better without the boarders around each post.

The borders have always been there, they're just a shade darker now than they were before. 

7 hours ago, Outlaw said:

On iPhone 13 Pro Max the default resolution of the board goes past my phone’s borders. Pinch does not fix. Just FYI. 

@VaBeach_Eagle

How is it now?

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The borders have always been there, they're just a shade darker now than they were before. 

It looked better in the old version before. I prefer less pronounced borders then. It's a bit tough to look at IMO, but if I'm in the minority that's fine.

3 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

It looked better in the old version before. I prefer less pronounced borders then. It's a bit tough to look at IMO, but if I'm in the minority that's fine.

I'll see if they can be toned down a tad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Thanks for updating the update lol. Everything fits in mobile now

Great, that's exactly what I was coming to ask about. 

7 hours ago, Outlaw said:

On iPhone 13 Pro Max the default resolution of the board goes past my phone’s borders. Pinch does not fix. Just FYI. 

@VaBeach_Eagle

Check your phone now and see how it is.