The Board has been Upgraded

VaBeach_Eagle

5 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

@VaBeach_Eagle

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230124-171323.png

I've passed the screenshots along to Mark to see what he can do to adjust it. If it can't be adjusted, maybe we'll go with the squared off version. 

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Yeah- on the avatar itself.

Is it the badge in its entirety that you don't care for or the color? If the color matched our theme (Midnight Green), how would that be?

6 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Yeah- on the avatar itself.

Looks like there's basically two options 

1. Disable the system across the board and not have the ranks system for anyone
  2. Alter the icons (or use different ones) to match our theme in color or design

Maybe a third, but I need to see about the logistics of it to see if it's feasible. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Looks like there's basically two options 

1. Disable the system across the board and not have the ranks system for anyone
  2. Alter the icons (or use different ones) to match our theme in color or design

Maybe a third, but I need to see about the logistics of it to see if it's feasible. 

I'm ok with whatever you decide. I'm not sure how others feel about them. I wonder- a poll maybe? To see who how many like them and how many would like them gone? Again- I don't want to cause you a lot of work here. 👍🏻

18 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I wonder- a poll maybe?

Playing around with it, I can actually set the rank images to be transparent and they won't show anything. Currently, the 'newbie' rank is set that way.

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Notifications on mobile are difficult to see

F6115DAA-F70E-4011-B6F4-1B712A0B5F52.thumb.jpeg.18d5cfff7b6e1370a135d772e32a2adc.jpeg

Keep checking that throughout the day and let me know if it changes. It's being worked on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Notifications on mobile are difficult to see

F6115DAA-F70E-4011-B6F4-1B712A0B5F52.thumb.jpeg.18d5cfff7b6e1370a135d772e32a2adc.jpeg

Some changes have been made, are the notifications displaying properly now, or does it still need adjusting?

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Some changes have been made, are the notifications displaying properly now, or does it still need adjusting?

Looks to be much improved. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Looks to be much improved. 

Is the notification bubble showing properly, or does it need to be adjusted a bit more?

10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Is the notification bubble showing properly, or does it need to be adjusted a bit more?

Mine is still up in that corner hidden

Just now, Captain F said:

Mine is still up in that corner hidden

Ok, I'll see if we can move it over a bit more. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was moved to the left enough to see it, but it could still be moved down a tad. But that’s also a little bit nit picking.  It’s definitely more noticeable and visible. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is what I have now…

2C1F7137-0E7A-46DA-8A10-15CE7C6E903B.thumb.png.925ffc276a6db7a9701381f1456337ed.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This is what I have now…

2C1F7137-0E7A-46DA-8A10-15CE7C6E903B.thumb.png.925ffc276a6db7a9701381f1456337ed.png

That looks perfect to me, is everyone else like this?

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That looks perfect to me, is everyone else like this?

i believe so, mine looks similar only my battery level is higher. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I can see it better but I think it’d look better maybe on the bottom left of the menu bar instead of the top right. Don’t know how it’ll look if you have double digits yet

73068366-3D5A-47B7-A042-0E1F92B712EF.thumb.jpeg.f37e20f547ed43b7fd858366a6466f7d.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I can see it better but I think it’d look better maybe on the bottom left of the menu bar instead of the top right. Don’t know how it’ll look if you have double digits yet

I'm not sure that that positioning can change.

Also I noticed the tabs in the top left don't track quickly when you hover over one of them for browse, activity, etc.

Lots of times I'll have to click activity and then click on my activity stream instead of it displaying when I hover the mouse over it to click content I've posted in

On 1/25/2023 at 1:36 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Playing around with it, I can actually set the rank images to be transparent and they won't show anything. Currently, the 'newbie' rank is set that way.

I just noticed those badges are gone. Looks so much better, imo. TY.

5 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I just noticed those badges are gone. Looks so much better, imo. TY.

Yeah, they're (the ranks) actually still there (in a different form). I turned them all into transparent images. So if you hover over where that rank badge was, it'll still show you your rank. I also set the ranks to match what we used to have. At some point, I'll go in and begin adjusting anyone that wants me to, so that their current stats will be reflected in their ranks.

But with the Super Bowl coming up, I may wait until later in February to begin that task. 

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, they're (the ranks) actually still there (in a different form). I turned them all into transparent images. So if you hover over where that rank badge was, it'll still show you your rank. I also set the ranks to match what we used to have. At some point, I'll go in and begin adjusting anyone that wants me to, so that their current stats will be reflected in their ranks.

But with the Super Bowl coming up, I may wait until later in February to begin that task. 

Damn. Didn't realize that they won the vote. I was fine with leaving it alone

10 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Damn. Didn't realize that they won the vote. I was fine with leaving it alone

If I can implement it for some and not others, I can do that. Not sure if that's possible though. But after the Super Bowl, I'll look deeper into it. 

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If I can implement it for some and not others, I can do that. Not sure if that's possible though. But after the Super Bowl, I'll look deeper into it. 

Dark mode is the bomb!! 

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Dark mode is the bomb!! 

Just be sure to take cover when it explodes :ph34r:

• Haha 1