44 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Lol no

Yeah, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yeah, you are wrong. 

Na. They suck bro

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Disagree. The Knicks could take the Sixers in the mud and beat them. 

Knicks have mostly dominated the series this year.  But I'm not sure we have been healthy for any of the losses to them, and now not having Randle is a massive loss to them.  He's one of the few guys in the league who can defend embiid pretty well. 

• Like 1

If Melton can actually stay healthy, assuming all the other guys do too (yeah, I know), I think we take the Knicks in 6 or 7. 

• Like 1

Orlando and Heat both lose. 76ers have a real shot at 6. Basically 6 seed play in game against Orlando coming up.

Is it true that Orlando jumps us with the same record even though we would own the head to head advantage?  I read elsewhere that Orlando being their division winner trumps the head to head in regards to the standings related to the Sixers. 

7 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Is it true that Orlando jumps us with the same record even though we would own the head to head advantage?  I read elsewhere that Orlando being their division winner trumps the head to head in regards to the standings related to the Sixers. 

In a 3- team tiebreaker yes. If it’s just a two-way tie then it’s head to head record first. 

so basically we want the Pacers to win and magic to lose. In a three team tie, sixers would still be 7 seed as they lose tiebreaker to both those teams. So best case is to have the Pacers finish 5th and sixers either ahead or tied with the Magic for 6th. 

• Like 2

I don't care what seed they are, I just want them to play the Bucks in the first round

• Like 1

After every shootaround, I make him shoot threes with me because if he gets that down, especially like corner threes, he can be a special player in this league.”

May be an image of 3 people, people playing basketball, basketball jersey, crowd and text that says 'TYRESE MAXEY TAKING RICKY COUNCIL IV 1S เ TED UNDER HIS WING 9 PHIL 16 76 VIA SIXERS VIASIKERSDAILY DAILY CLUTCHPOINTS'

• Like 1

Franchise should be embarrassed with this, Fing this is 2 feet tall

Larry Brown is a jinx

Embiid goes out with a knee injury?  Seriously?

image.thumb.png.1e930bd1e3f1827ab478c6ccdb289173.png

the team is looking good. 

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Franchise should be embarrassed with this, Fing this is 2 feet tall

They're all that size 

GK_KmJWbsAEW1FT.jpg

5ac6c878a361b.image.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

They're all that size 

GK_KmJWbsAEW1FT.jpg

5ac6c878a361b.image.jpg

That is double him, AI is taller than his statue 

Didn't get to watch it. How was the defense down the stretch? Magic usually have trouble finding offense in the 4th

28 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That is double him, AI is taller than his statue 

Thats only because Iversons is in a lowered posture doing a crossover.

Still, every fan was expecting something different. They didnt do a good job explaining this. They said he was getting a sculpture.

It seems many thought it would be at the arena, and that it would be the typical larger than life sculpture we see around the sports complex. 

No one seemed to know it would be at the practice facility where no one will ever get to see it. And that theyre all tiny little figurines there. 

The team could have saved themselves some embarrassment with a decent PR department actually announcing what to expect. 

One thing I love is how there is probably no more ridiculous player to have a statue at a practice facility other than Mr Practice himself. Its almost like this is a joke. 

• Like 1

After tonights win we just need to beat Brooklyn and

Orlando beat the Bucks

Or, Pacers lose to atlanta.

Dont need both, so it seems quite possible. Either scenario gets us the 6th seed.

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Orlando beat the Bucks

Dont need both, so it seems quite possible. Either scenario gets us the 6th seed.

And Bucks lose and Knicks win then Knicks are the 2nd seed 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Orlando beat the Bucks

You have it backwards. We need Milwaukee to beat Orlando.

• Like 1

If we are able to get the 5th seed, besides it being an easy matchup against the Cavs, it would allow Joel to get back into playoff shape without him having to exert all his energy. 

Going to be unreal if they somehow manage to get the 5th seed. For awhile there looked like they may not even make the play-in. 

Obciosuly Embiid is what makes the whole team go, but this is probably the deepest team he’s had around him. The year with Butler was good, but this year’s bench is better than that. 

• Like 2