**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Going to be unreal if they somehow manage to get the 5th seed. For awhile there looked like they may not even make the play-in. 

Obciosuly Embiid is what makes the whole team go, but this is probably the deepest team he’s had around him. The year with Butler was good, but this year’s bench is better than that. 

Yep.  This is the best team we have had. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yep.  This is the best team we have had. 

Not sure how long he will last but apparently Roco is coming back. 

22 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Ricky Council signed! Now he is playoff eligible. 

I love that. But I also find it confusing how they signed Lowry and Dowtin and Council got all of his minutes taken away. If they are committing to him, which I think he has earned, they should be investing minutes as well. Gotta let him develop and grow.

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I love that. But I also find it confusing how they signed Lowry and Dowtin and Council got all of his minutes taken away. If they are committing to him, which I think he has earned, they should be investing minutes as well. Gotta let him develop and grow.

Council will see minutes over Dowtin in the playoffs now. I think Nurse was giving playing time to the people he was sure had a chance to be on the playoff roster. He had to assume Council wouldn’t be eligible until he signed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Council will see minutes over Dowtin in the playoffs now. I think Nurse was giving playing time to the people he was sure had a chance to be on the playoff roster. He had to assume Council wouldn’t be eligible until he signed. 

That sounds silly that the coach and GM aren't on the same page. 

It is just odd Council hasn't gotten more minutes. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That sounds silly that the coach and GM aren't on the same page. 

It is just odd Council hasn't gotten more minutes. 

I have no idea lol. I was just guessing. Nurse used Council in the 4th for closing the game in a must win game a few games ago so he must think highly of him. 

Must win game.... I guess he tweaked his knee worse than we thought 

• Angry 1

37 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Must win game.... I guess he tweaked his knee worse than we thought 

pathetic. 

Motherf'ing Bucks.....I could honestly believe that that f Doc Rivers is throwing that game away to f us

But on the flip side, just win against the Heat and guess what Doc...the Sixers are gonna come f your Bucks right back.

Arrggghhhh..unless the Knicks come back and win against Chicago....then we would have to play them which is one team I DO NOT want to play in the first round.  I hate Doc and the motherf'ing Bucks.....

15 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Arrggghhhh..unless the Knicks come back and win against Chicago....then we would have to play them which is one team I DO NOT want to play in the first round.  I hate Doc and the motherf'ing Bucks.....

It might happen now!

39 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

You got your wish. Beat Butler Wednesday, and it’s on. 

We play the Knicks. You were wrong about who needed to win in order to play the Bucks. 

I thought they had the tiebreaker against the Magic

6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

We play the Knicks. You were wrong about who needed to win in order to play the Bucks. 

Huh?  I thought we were playing the Bucks because at one point the Knicks were losing......then I saw them coming back and was like F!!  Doc and the Bucks losing screwed us 7 ways to Friday.  That was my point.....

7 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I thought they had the tiebreaker against the Magic

We did, but then when it's a 3 way tie...the first tie breaker is something like where you stand in your division or something like that.  Today couldn't have gone worse from a seeding perspective.

3 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

We did, but then when it's a 3 way tie...the first tie breaker is something like where you stand in your division or something like that.  Today couldn't have gone worse from a seeding perspective.

Dont mind playing the Knicks in the first round if we beat Miami. 76ers in 6.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

WTF is that BS

42 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

May be an image of ‎basketball and ‎text that says '‎6 2024 POSTSEASON FRESENTED betPARX WIN & WE'RE IN EASTERN CONFERENCE WINNER 8께 SEED 10 WINNER 9/10 ام - STANDINGS PLAY-IN 7 c 4 5 3 PLAYOFFS LOSER 7/8 6 8 AMOS 2 WINNER 7꺼 SEED‎'‎‎

That sucks, the f'ing Magic whom we swept this year are the 5 seed with the same record yet the Sixers are the 7th seed and have to play the Knicks.   I'd rather be playing the Bucks or the Cavaliers rather than the Knicks (assuming we actually beat the Heat).

• Like 1

It is dumb that a team that we swept and have the same record as us is a 5 seed while we are a 7 seed. However if we can’t beat the Heat and then the Knicks in a 7 game series we had no chance against the bucks/celtics.

I never heard of this

👉 Metta filed a lawsuit vs. ghosts "touching him inappropriately."
👉 D-Rose made a rookie stay with him in his room.
👉 Kyrie claimed "bed bugs" prevented him from playing.
👉 Lou Will will not set foot inside the hotel.

May be an image of 3 people, people playing basketball, basketball jersey and text that says 'THE HOTEL HAUNTS NBA STARS LOCATED IN OKC CLUTCHPOINTS'