**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

From a talent perspective, I like that deal for all 3 teams.

No idea what the contracts look like for each player.  As long as there are no odious contract/cap implications tied to these players, that’s a win for all three teams. 

There are rumors that LA is really thinking about spltting up the Leonard/PG duo and guaging interest in George.

Wonder if Brogdon is their replacement plan. 

45 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

that would really help boston. they'd still have guard depth with smart, brown & white....and porzingis is a huge upgrade over old man horford bricking threes. 

Boston initially traded this for Brodgon

The Pacers sent Brogdon to the Celtics in July for Boston's 2023 first-round pick (top-12 protected) and five players: Nik Stauskas, Daniel Theis, Aaron Nesmith, Juwan Morgan and Malik Fitts.

Bunch of nothingness 

• Like 1

Glad to see Boston getting better while we’re hoping to get 40 year old Harden on a team friendly deal so we can sign one or two nobodys 

46 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Lol Morey

Guesses 

Pistons - Bogdanovic and Bagley

Cavs - I have no idea besides stars team sucks, Jarrett Allen to move again 

Pacers - Buddy, Jalen Smith, TJ

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Guesses 

Pistons - Bogdanovic and Bagley

Cavs - I have no idea besides stars team sucks, Jarrett Allen to move again 

Pacers - Buddy, Jalen Smith, TJ

Either Pistons or Pacers would be intriguing trade options. However, this will almost certainly require the Sixers to give up draft capital (not pictured) in addition to Harris if they are targeting one or more of these players in a trade. 

706290083_ScreenShot2023-06-21at8_38_28PM.png.4a1829350bebd7f45ed9291ef3240aa8.png

1970276947_ScreenShot2023-06-21at8_39_04PM.png.3aae089aec2ef9e97b386477ca50c006.png

Porzingis deal is done with Smart to the wizards and Tyus Jones to the Grizzlies.

Doesn't take away much from the fact they landed Porzingis, but I like Boston losing Smart, at least.  

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Called off 

Yeah saw cause the clippers were worried about brogdon’s injury. Then they made the deal without the clippers and with smart instead

also apparently the sixers are overvaluing tobias. Not shocking 

Middleton declined his player option

7 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Porzingis deal is done with Smart to the wizards and Tyus Jones to the Grizzlies.

Doesn't take away much from the fact they landed Porzingis, but I like Boston losing Smart, at least.  

wtf, what is boston smoking there? porzingis? the guy cant stay healthy. i guess boston is going to miss danny ainge alot more.

10 minutes ago, toughfighter83 said:

wtf, what is boston smoking there? porzingis? the guy cant stay healthy. i guess boston is going to miss danny ainge alot more.

They got 2 first round picks to go with porzingus

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

wait...did boston get picks or give picks in that trade? 

They got 2 first round picks to continue to reload

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They got 2 first round picks to go with porzingus

Smart is under contract for next 3 years so that is value. Celtics now do they give Porzingis an extension and pray he stays healthy or not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Smart is under contract for next 3 years so that is value. Celtics now do they give Porzingis an extension and pray he stays healthy or not. 

I'm not sure why anyone has any hope for porzingus at this point. He makes AD and embiid look like iron men lol

13 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Smart will fit right in with the rest of the a-holes on Memphis 

Seems like a good dude to me after losing his brother and Mom to cancer. Him and St. Jude around the corner sounds like a great match 

https://theathletic.com/3700379/2022/10/24/marcus-smart-boston-childrens-hospital-innovation?source=user-shared-article

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They got 2 first round picks to continue to reload

Celtics moved up from 35 to 25 in the 2023 draft by acquiring the Grizzlies pick and trading away the 35th pick to the Wizards. 

The other first round pick from the Warriors likely won’t convey until 2026 due to protections, but may be unprotected in 2026 from what I’m seeing. 

All in all, this really won’t help them reload for several more years. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Nothing like staying slow and old with Niang 

Only for the vet minimum, otherwise, no interest.