**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

39 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Can OG lock up Maxey?

Not sure anyone can lock him up but Thibs will throw multiple guys his way. OG, Hart, DiVincenzo, and McBride. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Called it. Him with Brunson and OG, would be nasty. 

• Like 1

I think Ingram's name will be floated this summer. Him and Zion don't work together. Pelicans have played their best when he is hurt and Zion becomes the lead guard. 

33 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I think Ingram's name will be floated this summer. Him and Zion don't work together. Pelicans have played their best when he is hurt and Zion becomes the lead guard. 

You have been saying this for 3 years man! Lol

23 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You have been saying this for 3 years man! Lol

Because him and Zion have never worked that is why. Not hard to see

Pelicans coming back from 19 to make this a game with Ingram on the bench might just be the final nail. 

Final minute of the game, Zion went out with an ankle, and Ingram is still on the bench. 

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Because him and Zion have never worked that is why. Not hard to see

Pelicans coming back from 19 to make this a game with Ingram on the bench might just be the final nail. 

I see it, Ingram is bad for floor spacing with Zion also not being a threat from outside. 

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I see it, Ingram is bad for floor spacing with Zion also not being a threat from outside. 

Works with Embiid and Maxey if wanted to go that route instead of PG 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Morey will go after PG anyways. 

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Much rather go Ingram than PG. 

• Like 2

while youze guys discuss this offseason, i'll be enjoying the sixers' championship run :flex:   

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

while youze guys discuss this offseason, i'll be enjoying the sixers' championship run :flex:   

Me too. Until Joel gets injured in warm ups 😂

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1

What are you getting mad about? I want a ring more than anyone. But it’s insanity to expect no injuries from him this playoff run…

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Embiid’s passing since he came back from his injury is the best it has ever been. He was making quick reads and anticipating passes, both bounce and chest passes directly to the spot the player was cutting or shooting (right in the bread basket so the shooter was in rhythm).

That can be the difference between a long playoff push or an early exit. The double and triple teams are coming.  

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 stay healthy please!!! 

Tonight will tell us a lot. If we can't beat Miami, at home, in a 1 game playoff, we're not going anywhere.  If we win tonight though.....

26 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Tonight will tell us a lot. If we can't beat Miami, at home, in a 1 game playoff, we're not going anywhere.  If we win tonight though.....

I mean, I definitely want to make the playoffs either way at this point but just by winning tonight, doesn’t mean much. We will see how they battle the Knicks and who our second round opponent will be. 

20 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I mean, I definitely want to make the playoffs either way at this point but just by winning tonight, doesn’t mean much. We will see how they battle the Knicks and who our second round opponent will be. 

The Magic knee scare is probably enough to lose hope. 

44 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The Magic knee scare is probably enough to lose hope. 

Sucks he is Mr. Glass. 

the 6ers are easily the better team but I like this 1 game intensity. I feel although they should win this can go either way.

6ers look too hyped. lot of shots seem rushed not because of defense but just moving at a hastened excited pace. Theyve gotta calm down and just ball.