**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

20 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Could be Rapters starting over. Would you do something like this 

Screenshot_20230527-225202.png

I mentioned this the other day. I’d love to get OG. He’s exactly what they need. Hate trading maxey for him though. I’m guessing the raptors would want you to take on another bad contract 

Just won this autographed Mac McClung rookie card. Been wanting to get him since he was our dunk contest winner. Finally landed one for a nice price, under 20 dollars total. 

Picture 1 of 2

• Like 1

So there’s a lot of smoke out here the suns are down to nurse and Kevin young. Young is really liked by Booker and it is looking like a strong chance it’s young. Meaning sixers likely have a good chance to get nurse if they want it to be nurse 

• Like 1

Great hire. So glad it wasn't D'Antony 

• Like 4

budenholzer not getting the suns or sixers job who were the two best jobs with the bucks where he got fired from… nor even a finalist for it 

From a Doc to a Nurse. Interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Angry 1

40 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Make  Embiid play only 50 games, that should be the vision 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Make  Embiid play only 50 games, that should be the vision 

Maybe it’s nothing but i do find it curious he said he had a vision for embiid and it got out. But nothing his plan on harden if he did or didn’t come back. 

With this new CBA and going over the 2nd apron you lose so many things like ability to trade picks, use the 6 million MLE, sign buyout guys during the season. 

I really wonder if Morey is a fit for this type of roster construction. You need to really hit on rookies and sign gems, not his strength 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

With this new CBA and going over the 2nd apron you lose so many things like ability to trade picks, use the 6 million MLE, sign buyout guys during the season. 

I really wonder if Morey is a fit for this type of roster construction. You need to really hit on rookies and sign gems, not his strength 

I think hes drafted pretty well.

But now we dont even have picks...

They should bring petrusev over. Hes probably excellent too.

Maybe Nurse uses Reed a lot more. Maybe he even starts.

2nd apron is already extremely restrictive as is. I think the new CBA is making the luxary tax zone more like the 2nd apron now.

23 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think hes drafted pretty well.

But now we dont even have picks...

They should bring petrusev over. Hes probably excellent too.

Maybe Nurse uses Reed a lot more. Maybe he even starts.

2nd apron is already extremely restrictive as is. I think the new CBA is making the luxary tax zone more like the 2nd apron now.

It's more like a soft cap without any real penalties but will change. Dallas couldn't make Irving trade, Warriors couldn't sign Divincenzo, Bucks couldn't sign Ingles. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It's more like a soft cap without any real penalties but will change. Dallas couldn't make Irving trade, Warriors couldn't sign Divincenzo, Bucks couldn't sign Ingles. 

no there are very restrictive penalties for being over the 2nd tax apron already. You also cant do sign and trades. You dont get any MLEs or BAEs. 

Youre pretty much restricted to vet min players and thats literally about all you can do.

Awesome comment from Charles lol 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

no there are very restrictive penalties for being over the 2nd tax apron already. You also cant do sign and trades. You dont get any MLEs or BAEs. 

Youre pretty much restricted to vet min players and thats literally about all you can do.

Warriors signed Divincenzo with the MLE and they were 170 over the cap. No 2nd apron ever existed prior to this new CBA 

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Warriors signed Divincenzo with the MLE and they were 170 over the cap so yeah you are incorrect 

They can't be 170 million over the cap