May 14, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:So assuming Ace at 3 who is a good target in rd 2Proctor, a 3 and D guardKoby Brea, 3p wingCondon, back up bigKalkbrenner, back up big Maxime Raynaud, back up big
May 14, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:Proctor, a 3 and D guardKoby Brea, 3p wingCondon, back up bigKalkbrenner, back up bigMaxime Raynaud, back up bigCondon is logical.I wont be mad at another wing either. Toohey? Gonzalez?
May 14, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:So assuming Ace at 3 who is a good target in rd 2Would’ve said Cedric coward but with his combine he’s gonna go late 1stSome guys who would be good picks but I’m guessing some don’t make it to 35Rasheer Fleming, Saint Joseph'sChaz Lanier, TennAdou thiero, arkAlex condon, Florida Langton Philon, Alabama Milos uzan, Houston Ryan Kalkbrenner, creighton Maxime raybaud, Stanford Tahaad pettiford, Auburn
May 15, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Would’ve said Cedric coward but with his combine he’s gonna go late 1stSome guys who would be good picks but I’m guessing some don’t make it to 35Rasheer Fleming, Saint Joseph'sChaz Lanier, TennAdou thiero, arkAlex condon, FloridaLangton Philon, AlabamaMilos uzan, HoustonRyan Kalkbrenner, creightonMaxime raybaud, StanfordTahaad pettiford, AuburnCoward will be top 15 as well as Fleming. Fleming wingspan is 7'5" at 6'8"I like Thiero as well. Pettiford is a Hooper but only 6". Already got 2 small dudes
May 15, 20251 yr 17 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:It has to be a red flag of sorts. Ben Simmons also couldn't make the tournament.If Sixers draft Ace he could be a Porter Jr. type because that is his role with everyone else on the team. How much does that limit his upside and will he just be cast as that moving forward.He seems like a blown pick waiting to happen
May 15, 20251 yr 5 hours ago, Diehardfan said:He seems like a blown pick waiting to happenEver the optimist…
May 15, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:Ever the optimist…I am about the Eagles picks if you read the blog. That guy could turn out to be good but there is a reason people are split on him when you research him. People are also right asking how a team with two top picks could do so poorly. I wouldn't touch that guy.
May 15, 20251 yr 43 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:I am about the Eagles picks if you read the blog. That guy could turn out to be good but there is a reason people are split on him when you research him. People are also right asking how a team with two top picks could do so poorly. I wouldn't touch that guy.So give me a better plan
May 15, 20251 yr 24 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:So give me a better planV.J. Edgecombehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2025/05/13/2025-nba-mock-draft-ai-predictions-lottery/83600396007/Anyone is rolling the dice and they have done a good job recently. I'd rather take someone like VJ with a lower ceiling vs a hit or miss guy like Ace. Maybe he turns out to be amazing, but it's not worth another potential blown pick to me.
May 15, 20251 yr On 5/13/2025 at 4:38 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:And so it beginsAn old ass mo' fo' for another old ass mo' fo'.......
May 15, 20251 yr 18 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Would’ve said Cedric coward but with his combine he’s gonna go late 1stSome guys who would be good picks but I’m guessing some don’t make it to 35Rasheer Fleming, Saint Joseph'sChaz Lanier, TennAdou thiero, arkAlex condon, FloridaLangton Philon, AlabamaMilos uzan, HoustonRyan Kalkbrenner, creightonMaxime raybaud, StanfordTahaad pettiford, Auburn
May 15, 20251 yr 59 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:V.J. Edgecombehttps://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2025/05/13/2025-nba-mock-draft-ai-predictions-lottery/83600396007/Anyone is rolling the dice and they have done a good job recently. I'd rather take someone like VJ with a lower ceiling vs a hit or miss guy like Ace. Maybe he turns out to be amazing, but it's not worth another potential blown pick to me.I like VJ as well. He is an elite athlete, which is something the team is also missing but it probably moves McCain to the bench as a 6th man.He was the best player on the Bahamas national team as well. And think we all have seen this dunk
May 15, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said: i saw him do that same thing to Arizona in the last year of Pac 12. Went for 29-6-3 and shot 5-6 from 3. Im guessing he’ll get a nice bump up and not an option at 35.
May 15, 20251 yr 55 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:I could be totally wrong, and you are right about McCain, but I think you take the safer option if you are the 76ers.
May 16, 20251 yr I think fans are split with a slight edge towards Ace mostly because he has been the consensus #3 guy pretty much all season.I am in the Bailey camp because I dont want another guard. We already have so many and Im tired of not having rosters that work.But I do think Daryl will be an Edgecombe guy. Daryl is a stats guy and theres a bunch about Bailey that indicates he may not become a superstar. Edgecombe is an elite athlete, and there is Jrue Holiday 2 way upside there. Daryl does not care about fit. He will be licking his chops to draft Edgecombe, creating the opportunity to trade Maxey for a washed up bum.
May 16, 20251 yr Any chance the Spurs may be willing to trade either Fox or Castle if they love Harper and plan to take him? Morey seemed to want Fox back during the Simmons trade so he’d probably be interested now. Castle would be perfect next to Maxey.
May 16, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:Any chance the Spurs may be willing to trade either Fox or Castle if they love Harper and plan to take him? Morey seemed to want Fox back during the Simmons trade so he’d probably be interested now. Castle would be perfect next to Maxey.Castle is only getting moved for Giannis at this point. He has enough of positional size at 6'6" with a 6"9 wingspan to make it work as a wing. Now if you want bum Keldon Johnson then he is available. I wonder if Vassell is available for the right price because his 5/135 kicked in last year and they might want to re start the clock. He may have reached his potential at this point with his numbers not improving.
May 16, 20251 yr 12 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:I think fans are split with a slight edge towards Ace mostly because he has been the consensus #3 guy pretty much all season.I am in the Bailey camp because I dont want another guard. We already have so many and Im tired of not having rosters that work.But I do think Daryl will be an Edgecombe guy. Daryl is a stats guy and theres a bunch about Bailey that indicates he may not become a superstar. Edgecombe is an elite athlete, and there is Jrue Holiday 2 way upside there. Daryl does not care about fit. He will be licking his chops to draft Edgecombe, creating the opportunity to trade Maxey for a washed up bum.It all depends on what they are doing with Embiid and PG. Is Embiid going to actually play this year and not trade PG then you probably take the guy that fits the roster more. If you are trying to move PG and hope Embiid retires and Sixers get that injury exception then you take the best player if that is VJ, Ace, or Maluach.
May 16, 20251 yr Kuminga's name continues to be in trade rumorsJonathan Kuminga Warriors Intere...Jonathan Kuminga, Warriors Interested In Considering Sign...
May 16, 20251 yr some discussion on BaileyI changed my vote to Bailey. Tre Johnson is a helluva scorer, but can't defend for ****, and doesn't seem to want to. That's a big red flag. A lot of advanced stats not being for Bailey may have to do with the fact that he's super young, and the Rutgers program was horrible. I think we can afford to do a swing and a miss. IMO he has the highest upside after Flagg, so it's worth a shot.Edjecombe, elite 3 and D player but not a starTre Johnson, a 3 point shooting version of Cam Thomas, great scorer, but how much does he help winning.Givony said, in his podcast with KOC, he lives in New York, so he covered a lot of Rutgers games and practices. He watched Bailey extensively in high school and knows him personally. He believes Bailey is absolutely going to be a star because of his length, explosiveness, and shot-making ability. Givony said if he were the Sixers, he would draft Bailey third 100% he doesn’t see a better alternative. He also mentioned that Edgecombe and Tre Johnson wouldn’t be good fits for the Sixers.Im still shorting the Ace Bailey stock
May 16, 20251 yr Heard an interview yesterday where Morey was asked if they plan to use the pick or use it to bring in a vet. He said the plan is to make a selection with the pick. (But he wouldnt/shouldnt say otherwise even if that wasnt the plan.)Honestly, its either Bailey, or trade down for me. And I quite like the trade down idea in what is said to be a really good draft.
Create an account or sign in to comment