May 19, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:if there’s any truth to these rumors about them shopping #3 for a vet, they must actually believe jo has something left…which is a huge mistake.Think he still has a good 3-4 games of basketball in him before he is done. It would be crime not to mortgage the future to win a couple games with him next year.
May 19, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, rambo said:Think he still has a good 3-4 games of basketball in him before he is done. It would be crime not to mortgage the future to win a couple games with him next year.I can't tell if you mean games or years but logically it is closer to games than years.
May 19, 20251 yr 23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:if there’s any truth to these rumors about them shopping #3 for a vet, they must actually believe jo has something left…which is a huge mistake.The markkanen one makes little sense for Utah. Unless they just absolutely love Bailey or VJ and know they aren’t falling. Don’t see ainge taking on PG contract for just 3 and giving up markkanen, and 5. Add on markkanen only makes sense if Embiid can actually still play at a mvp level. (Highly unlikely at this stage of his career)The KD scenario only made sense 2-3 years ago when Embiid was at his apex
May 20, 20251 yr any deal with the sixers that includes dealing with danny ainge concerns me. i know burner colangelo isn't here any longer, but it's not like i trust morey a whole lot more.
May 20, 20251 yr 18 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:I love Tre Johnson as a prospect. If we didn’t move into the top 4, I would’ve taken him at five or six. I’d even consider trading back to get him if the value was really good in the return. But his defense is so bad. if he was an average defender, I feel much more confident that he would be a really good player in the NBA. Like if a coach can make him into an average defender, his potential upside is big.
May 20, 20251 yr 24 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I love Tre Johnson as a prospect. If we didn’t move into the top 4, I would’ve taken him at five or six. I’d even consider trading back to get him if the value was really good in the return. But his defense is so bad. if he was an average defender, I feel much more confident that he would be a really good player in the NBA. Like if a coach can make him into an average defender, his potential upside is big.He also had to create everything offensively and his coach has been fired at the end of the year. I would guess not holding him accountable.
May 20, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:He also had to create everything offensively and his coach has been fired at the end of the year. I would guess not holding him accountable.Can blame some of that on coaching. But his defense was really really bad. At some point you have to have a want on that end of the floor as player. Some on coach and some of this falls on him just being a bad defender.
May 24, 20251 yr A guy like TJ McConnell should have never let to walk out the door 6 years ago. You have to know when you have a guy that can hoop especially as a pass first lead guard. It's the little things thru the years that add up
May 24, 20251 yr 55 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:A guy like TJ McConnell should have never let to walk out the door 6 years ago. You have to know when you have a guy that can hoop especially as a pass first lead guard.It's the little things thru the years that add upAs a 76er all those years ago, he was a fan favorite for his heart. But even a lot of 6ers fans said he couldnt shoot, and was too small and were fine with letting him go as a money saving move for the process. I dont know how you dont keep a player like that around.
May 28, 20251 yr thank god those trade rumors about simmons for haliburton turned out to be just that.because otherwise, morey should be buried in concrete.
May 28, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, iladelphxx said:F the Knicks5 1st for Bridges. Loving Brunson being contained and not impacting the game that much. Knicks aren’t going to be good enough on d with Brunson and Towns. OG is a beast, @DaEagles4Life was spot on about that. I want TJ to win one. He worked his nuts off his whole career.
May 28, 20251 yr 19 minutes ago, Khani1 said:5 1st for Bridges. Loving Brunson being contained and not impacting the game that much. Knicks aren’t going to be good enough on d with Brunson and Towns. OG is a beast, @DaEagles4Life was spot on about that.I want TJ to win one. He worked his nuts off his whole career.The Knicks just don’t have the bench depth required to play Thibs system through an entire playoff run. They are absolutely gassed. And they have depleted their draft capital. Sad!
Create an account or sign in to comment