Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It needs to be enough that the analytics change to where shooting a bunch of 3s at a lower percentage isnt still more rewarding than 2 point attempts at a higher percentage.

But you have to ask yourself what the game becomes when the 3pt line is taken away. With the length and athleticism of today's athletes it has become really easy to just defend inside the arc. And then teams cant score. Will that be a good product?

Moving this discussion here where it belongs.

Yeah, I agree if they move it then it has to move enough to change the analytics. That's exactly how I see it.

On the other hand, they could leave it where it is but have two quarters where there is no three. That would bring back the inside game, big man game, mid-range jumper, etc. Teams would be able to play any type of basketball they cared to play and the full range of players and game would be in play once again. The truly great teams would be able to play both the inside and the three point arc games.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Au2Fr4iQw/

Does Nick Nurse have the most uninspiring, lifeless, emotionless post-game locker room speech ever? Especially for such a feat, finally beating Boston in the playoffs.

Does the team relate to this guy at all? Respect him? Look at the face on the guy sitting behind him when he says, its 10:10, you have till midnight to enjoy it.

Brunson is a tough matchup for anyone. If Edge can slow him it will go a long long way to giving the Sixers a real shot.

44 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Brunson is a tough matchup for anyone. If Edge can slow him it will go a long long way to giving the Sixers a real shot.

image.jpeg

This guy?

9 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

image.jpeg

This guy?

For you, yeah

12 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

For you, yeah

Maybe Edge will give Brunson the Spear!

One thing is for certain....Embiid and George should be well rested from their injuries and suspensions......now if Embiid can just avoid cutting his nails, getting his leg amputated from infection and gangrene, we may actually have a shot at going to the Eastern Finals!

40 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Maybe Edge will give Brunson the Spear!

I would think it will be the Comb not the Spear

100% Tobias never doing that crap in a sixers uniform and we are getting a Tobias vs Philly ECF

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Now you are getting it lol.... Sober up my friend

Please make this happen…

IMG_2988.jpeg

I don’t know the answer to this but how many times this year have Maxey, VJ, PG and Embiid played 5 games in a row together? Cause it’s gonna happen tomorrow night

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know the answer to this but how many times this year have Maxey, VJ, PG and Embiid played 5 games in a row together? Cause it’s gonna happen tomorrow night

Jinxed it again!

Screenshot_20260504_150059_One UI Home.jpg

What a **** lol

Cry more Brown, you asshat

17 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Brunson is a tough matchup for anyone. If Edge can slow him it will go a long long way to giving the Sixers a real shot.

I am guessing Oubre will play the majority of the defensive minutes again Brunson.

If they removed the 3 point line altogether, that would be really weird. I am just spit balling here but maybe make the 3 point line online at the top only and not from the sides? They can make the shot clock 30 seconds instead of 24. I dunno, I haven't had my coffee yet but F THE KNICKS!!!!

35 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

If they removed the 3 point line altogether, that would be really weird. I am just spit balling here but maybe make the 3 point line online at the top only and not from the sides? They can make the shot clock 30 seconds instead of 24. I dunno, I haven't had my coffee yet but F THE KNICKS!!!!

My vote is for a moving basket. Juggies bouncing on trampolines holding the basket.

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

My vote is for a moving basket. Juggies bouncing on trampolines holding the basket.

In the past when we played the Knicks, we have been outcoached. This series, the coaching is equal and I think the talent level is very close too. They have a lot of length and good rebounders though. I think this will be a 6 or 7 game series. Probably need Barlow's length in this one. I hope Nurse is reiterating the importance of rebounding this series.

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

If they removed the 3 point line altogether, that would be really weird. I am just spit balling here but maybe make the 3 point line online at the top only and not from the sides? They can make the shot clock 30 seconds instead of 24. I dunno, I haven't had my coffee yet but F THE KNICKS!!!!

They have talked about removing the baseline 3 before. So it's not a far fetched idea. I'm for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.