May 2May 2 Taintum out and this ref hates Brown. I hope he uses his push off move a lot and gets in early foul trouble.
May 2May 2 I do believe this team has lost to Boston without Tatum before. It can definitely happen again.
May 2May 2 Need another lock down defensive effort from every player out there. And box out for fn rebounds.
May 2May 2 So far refs seem to be favoring Boston a bit.I saw White travel before a foul and still got shots.This loose ball should be phillysThe foul call on Maxey was horrible.
May 2May 2 9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:So far refs seem to be favoring Boston a bit.I saw White travel before a foul and still got shots.This loose ball should be phillysThe foul call on Maxey was horrible.The first foul on Maxey was ridiculous.
May 3May 3 I dont understand why Boston can ALWAYS get a role player so hot. Sometimes even 2 of them. Derrick White right now. Sometimes Pritchard. Used to always be Horford but there was also Grant Williams, Marcus Smart....6ers never get that. Sometimes Oubre will have a nice game but its never to the extent of what Boston gets out of those guys.
May 3May 3 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:I dont understand why Boston can ALWAYS get a role player so hot. Sometimes even 2 of them.Derrick White right now. Sometimes Pritchard. Used to always be Horford but there was also Grant Williams, Marcus Smart....6ers never get that. Sometimes Oubre will have a nice game but its never to the extent of what Boston gets out of those guys.Baynes not missing from 3.....
May 3May 3 Author refs are keeping Boston in it….read that they’re 18-2 in the playoffs with the one ref.
May 3May 3 2 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:Anybody else hold their breath when Embiid purposefully flops to the floor?no. He is going to get hurt again before the 6ers could ever possibly reach the end of the finals. Its an inevitability and Im numb to it.
May 3May 3 It seems the refs have decided Maxey just wont be allowed to challenge a shot tonight at all.
May 3May 3 I don’t watch a lot of NBA basketball these days but have players always been soccer queens in this league? Everybody is soft
May 3May 3 1 minute ago, RoadToHell said:I don’t watch a lot of NBA basketball these days but have players always been soccer queens in this league? Everybody is softFoul baiting and acting like they didn’t foul has become the norm in the nba. They worry about tanking and fixing it but that continues
Create an account or sign in to comment