May 3May 3 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:He got moved to Monday so that should’ve been good juju lolBeen hiking through a park. Saw they lost and figured he did it
May 3May 3 3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I dont think anyone but Embiid has shot the ball.…and just when they needed it most Maxey hits two key layups and makes both free throws
May 3May 3 Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:He didn't pitchFigured he did when I got service and saw they lost
May 3May 3 4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I dont think anyone but Embiid has shot the ball.Really a pathetic 4th in the half court until the last couple possessions
May 3May 3 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Scheduled loss for Monday nowNo way man they just put up a did it's time for a 6 run game followed by 4 duds lol
May 3May 3 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Never doubted them for a second lolI never believed in them for a second!
May 3May 3 Almost feels like we finally won the finals. lol. To finally beat Boston in a series. Too bad its only the first round. Lot more work to do.
May 3May 3 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I never believed in them for a second!I think if you asked every Sixers fan, there might be 1% that believed they could beat the Celtics in the series. I feel like collectively as a fan base. None of us thought they were gonna do it.Sixers now 1-18 being down 3-1
May 3May 3 11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Embiid is fine. He is being a drama queen.Which is it? Hurt or drama? I haven't been able to watch
May 3May 3 4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:Which is it? Hurt or drama? I haven't been able to watchFor most players, its absolutely nothing. For a knee as shot as Embiid's thats probably hurt.Hes not gonna miss time, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him slow down more and more throughout the next series. We have seen this movie too many times.
May 3May 3 1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:Ok, why was Jaylen Brown guarding Embiid???Their bigs coulnt handle him. Garza and Queta in foul trouble. They refused to even give Vucevic 1 minute in that game which was funny. Embiid has trouble with actually strong players, even if they are smaller. Kyle Lowry used to give him fits. Brown was their best attempt at that.
Create an account or sign in to comment