Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

I honestly dont even know who that is. But I guess the 6ers like him more than Yabu. Thought maybe he could be coming back.

9 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Wades D is damn near elite. He is way up on the "best of" D players charts.

  • Author

Knicks’ 3rd string center from last season. lol

Joel only played around 30% of the regular season center minutes over the past 3 seasons. They need more/better than this guy & Bona to play the rest.

So Hukporti is a 24 yo 7 footer who shoots 25% from 3.

Last years per 36 shows 11.5 rebounds, and 1.9 blocks so I guess he can rim protect and board. 4 offensive rebounds per36.

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Knicks’ 3rd string center from last season. lol

Joel only played around 30% of the regular season center minutes over the past 3 seasons. They need more/better than this guy & Bona to play the rest.

I hoped for someone established even if its a washed Olynek. Mamu was the dream.

Hopefully Gansey knows something about this guy...

Well, hes the kind of guy Id hoped theyd draft eventually. Athletic above the rim center who will rebound and block shots. This was from his nbadraft.net scouting report

Strengths: Athletic, lefty, center with great size … A very good athlete for his size… Has solid length (7-2.5’’ wingspan and a 9-3.5’’ standing reach) … Pretty mobile for his size and light on his feet … Has an NBA body… A fairly good leaper off two feet… Has a nice second jump … Runs the floor very well… Has a blue collar mentality and a great motor… A classic rim runner… Very good in Pick and Roll actions as the screener … He always sets good, hard screens, making his opponents feel him and then rolls hard to the basket… A lob threat due to size, length and athleticism … Plays above the rim…

Collins got 3/51. way out of our range.

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Knicks’ 3rd string center from last season. lol

Joel only played around 30% of the regular season center minutes over the past 3 seasons. They need more/better than this guy & Bona to play the rest.

In my next life I really hope I’m 7 foot so i can avg 2 points and 3 boards and make 3+ mil. Thats the dream

  • Author

I kind of like Huk if he were here instead of Bona….but not with Bona as the only two backups.

  • Author

I’d love to see them trade Bona for a vet backup big with a brain.

27 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I kind of like Huk if he were here instead of Bona….but not with Bona as the only two backups.

Now theyre saying Oubre could make his decision today. If we started solid with Dean wade, and then signed Hukporti and Oubre to finish it off, thats a dud imo.

17 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I’d love to see them trade Bona for a vet backup big with a brain.

I dont know if youll get it this summer, but if Hukporti and Bona are so similar, one of them will be traded at the deadline to duck the tax again.

Hukporti seems to be a better rebounder so Im hoping he beats out Bona and Bona can be traded.

Maxey, VJ, Butler, Wade, Hokporti = Championship!

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Wade should help. He has a high bball iq, plays great D, & rarely turns the ball over. Opposite of the dumb players we’re used to.

Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be Caleb Martin 2.0

Huk moves well. He is pretty fast for a big man. Hopefully he is useful in transition unlike Stona.

  • Author
Just now, iladelphxx said:

I think that’s the full MLE. Sixers are too cheap to offer him that.

LeBron on his way to Philly. Lakers pull off sign and trade for Paul George. Starting that rumor next.

Good start with Dean Wade and Hukporti. Definitely reshaping the bench with bigs.

Waiting to see what happens next.

Oubre? LeBron? Drummond?

  • Author
1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

In my next life I really hope I’m 7 foot so i can avg 2 points and 3 boards and make 3+ mil. Thats the dream

He didn't get any playing time in NY- because look at their roster.
He will get some time here. We'll see. 76ers at least got bigger and
some more D.

Lakers signed Sexton, Grimes and Mamukelashvili and traded for Kessler

We have Labaron and D Wade on board. I guess we need to sign Chris Boucher.

8PcCScLo.gif

3 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

We have Labaron and D Wade on board. I guess we need to sign Chris Boucher.

8PcCScLo.gif

yes! I couldnt think of someone who could be "Bosh" in our Miami big 3. Nice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.