Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

  • Author

that f’er harris better build an actual roster around this core now…instead of ducking the tax like he usually does.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Bench him completely until game 70 or so

Knowing our luck he’ll get hurt game 1 of the first round series

GOOD LAWD

Besties

How about 4?

19 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

that f’er harris better build an actual roster around this core now…instead of ducking the tax like he usually does.

Supposedly hard capped at the 1st apron after using the MLEso its tough to do much more.

Really wish they were able to do better at the center position.

LeBron accepting the minimum here though would be yuge. Won't need a center really...

What is going on? This is insane!

With Brown, VJ in year 2, and the rookie, Maxey’s stamina and efficiency should see a big leap.

Cinema

17 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

What is going on? This is insane!

It appears the realgm guys who inexplicably already hated Gansey were wrong in thinking that he could/would do nothing but sign former Celtics. It looks like Gansey is legit.

Now I feel like Embiid is getting traded to GS for Butler and Moses. And then LeBron is coming here for the vet min.

Definitely feels like Gansey Howie Roseman'd them in this trade. I dont know the last time it felt like the 6ers made such a positively lopsided trade.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Beautiful tweet.

Really incredible move. The shock factor, AND the value as icing on the cake.

Is it too late to fire Nurse so we can have a coach who wont F this up? This team is capable of playing, and winning without Embiid, so they better look like they have an offensive system designed to do just that.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Holy Fing crap an actual wing

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

I thought this was BS. 76ers gave up WAY to much, but I am so happy to see George gone- I don't even care anymore. Get rid of Embiid, too.

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

I thought this was BS. 76ers gave up WAY to much, but I am so happy to see George gone- I don't even care anymore. Get rid of Embiid, too.

Don’t really think the Sixers gave up all that much. The 2028 pick the Sixers don’t own theirs if it’s nine through 30. There’s a good chance it’s gonna be there. So the swap is gonna be the Celtics with the Sixers pick they own of the Clippers. I will bet anything that the Clippers next off-season try to make a splash move to move them up that year. So that picks likely gonna be outside of the lottery. The pick that hurts is that 2031 unprotected but I will bet anything that would be the year Joshua Harris would actually spend the money. they’re moving into a new stadium and he wants that place packed every single night as a new stadium.

hey @mr_hunt remember when I brought up that Max Struss post and you accurately stated that we have no one to trade? Gansey must have been reading this thread like, "Watch this."

5 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I thought this was BS. 76ers gave up WAY to much, but I am so happy to see George gone- I don't even care anymore. Get rid of Embiid, too.

Gave up too much? Do you really hate Jaylen Brown that bad? I feel like we trade raped Boston on this.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Gave up too much? Do you really hate Jaylen Brown that bad? I feel like we trade raped Boston on this.

Hey, I'm in no matter what. I love getting a 29 year old allstar for a 36 year old has been anytime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.