Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

Drummond? KJ Martin? Someone else you guys like?

Maybe trade PG? For what? Doncic? LOL

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

Tobi to the spurs

Sadly might actually win something. I’m sure it won’t be due to him disappearing when games get bigger

Whoa

IMG_0422.jpeg

Holy Fing crap an actual wing

  • Author

Holy sheet!!!

What’s the draft pick compensation exactly?

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Holy Fing crap an actual wing

No Fing way...

Gansey!!!!

Is this real???

Just now, mr_hunt said:

Holy sheet!!!

!!!!!

Steep compensation hope they didn’t give up the clippers pick

For Boston to trade him to Philly too... they really hated him for some reason.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

No Fing way...

Gansey!!!!

Is this real???

I’m floored they got this done. I know analytics hate brown but is worth what they gave up. Didn’t care for PG. The 2 firsts is nothing if you are picking late (might be clippers pick). I love the vj and brown defensive aspect with Dean.

Just now, Nice Work Pal said:

!!!!!

Steep compensation hope they didn’t give up the clippers pick

Not impressed by clipps picks. 2 drafts away an LA team will buy talent by then.

Brown for only 2 1sts and 2 2nds and offloading PG is totally worth any picks.

  • Author

  • Author

kept the clippers pick…wow

All right. Picked up Jaylen Brown.

Now get LeBron, Drummond.

please basketball gods let Embiid just be healthy one Fing season in his career and let it be this year.

This might be the most shocked I've ever been by a move made by a Philadelphia sports team. I'm trying to come up with a player that has been traded to a Philadelphia team that I felt was less likely to be traded to a Philadelphia team than Jaylen Brown, but I just can't... anyone else have any ideas?

  • Author

Gansey gonna trade Embiid for wemby next!!!

Just now, mr_hunt said:

Gansey gonna trade Embiid for wemby next!!!

I'd be willing to include the Clippers pick in that one...

3 minutes ago, NothingClever said:

This might be the most shocked I've ever been by a move made by a Philadelphia sports team. I'm trying to come up with a player that has been traded to a Philadelphia team that I felt was less likely to be traded to a Philadelphia team than Jaylen Brown, but I just can't... anyone else have any ideas?

I think the closest to me being shocked by a move in the last 20 years, is Cliff Lee coming back to the Phillies when he signed here after they traded him away. AJ brown being traded here was also kind of out of nowhere

This Fing tweet

17 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Brown for only 2 1sts and 2 2nds and offloading PG is totally worth any picks.

Exactly - addition through subtraction

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think the closest to me being shocked by a move in the last 20 years, is Cliff Lee coming back to the Phillies when he signed here after they traded him away. AJ brown being traded here was also kind of out of nowhere

AJ was the closest I could come up with in my head, but I don't remember being close to this surprised. Cliff Lee coming back wasn't a surprise to me at all, since that was in the days when I obsessively read MLBtraderumors 47 times a day.

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

please basketball gods let Embiid just be healthy one Fing season in his career and let it be this year.

Bench him completely until game 70 or so

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.