EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season thru Week 9 - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Eagles trade deadline WR3 👀

If we didn't already have Brown and Smith then I'd hope Howie would jump on that. Evans has had 1k yards in every season he's been in the league

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

If we didn't already have Brown and Smith then I'd hope Howie would jump on that. Evans has had 1k yards in every season he's been in the league

I expect that Tampa will pretend they have a chance at an 8-9 division title for about 6 weeks.

Teams also lowball you around the start of the season and get more desperate at the deadline.

I love Evans as a player. He'd be a deadline rental but this offense would be nuts.

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Nothing says "Atlantic" like California!  

These conferences really need to find new names.   It's getting ridiculous.   Big 12 had 8 teams once upon a time, while still being the Big '12'.  Big 10 will soon have 16 teams... and they've had more than 10 since 1994.    

Geographic links and numeric names are just not going to work anymore.

3 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

It’s fun learning rules you had no idea existed

first i've heard of this too, interesting

4 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

It’s fun learning rules you had no idea existed

It must be new because Brady got the Patriots a 3rd not too long ago. 

Thanks to Tom Terrific the NFL had to change the rules yet again.

Okay seriously now. Is anyone actually going to keep track of predictions this year or were those earlier predictions just pissing in the wind?

7 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Okay seriously now. Is anyone actually going to keep track of predictions this year or were those earlier predictions just pissing in the wind?

I think it was the latter lol

I don't remember who did it last year for the season or for each game

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I'd put my money on the Chiefs.

Mahomes with Evans would be interesting to watch

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What in the world is with the Cowboys love? Dak has proven nothing. Their running game is questionable with Tony Pollard coming back from an injury. Their CB, while playmakers, get smoked. Oh and there's the coaching staff that can't do a damn thing.

2 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Dallas is in the NFC East

Because Texas refuses to acknowledge that Dallas is part of it.

18 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

What in the world is with the Cowboys love? Dak has proven nothing. Their running game is questionable with Tony Pollard coming back from an injury. Their CB, while playmakers, get smoked. Oh and there's the coaching staff that can't do a damn thing.

Well it is PFF. Ever really hear of any of those "analysts”?  Basically some amateurs that have turned their site into a business.  

22 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Now, now. Don't forget their midget RB. He'll make all the difference.

5 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

This is what happens when you move the ACC Tournament from Greensboro. 

30 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Actually, much as I hate to say it -- I would substitute the Saints for the Turds as likely contenders in the NFC, outside of the Eagles and Niners.  It's not that the Saints are a great team, but their division is horrible and their schedule outside the division is rather easy as well.  

QBs in their division -- the Saints have Carr, then the others in the division are Baker Mayfield, Desmond Ridder, and Bryce Young.  Big edge Saints

The Saints full schedule -- those 6 divisional games, plus the AFC South and NFC North rotation (the NFCE feasted on them last year -- no team had a losing record), and their flex games are at New England, at the Rams, and home to the Giants.  THAT is an EASY schedule.

Sorry, but I could see the Saints going 12-5 even with a middling team.  Carolina went 15-1 with that kind of easy schedule, but let's take it easy.

Catching up with offseason #Eagles 90-man roster players who signed with other practice squads: Josiah Scott with #Steelers; Dalton Keene, and Ty Zentner with #Texans; Janarius Robinson with #Raiders; Tyree Jackson with #Giants; and Tyrese Robinson with #Vikings

Archived