Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

Falcons got league courtesy of not being penalized yet for tampering. We got to ride those coattails ourselves. All owners aren’t treated the same. Goodell really letting the Falcons slide here. Can’t have better evidence of admitted tampering that the Falcons/Cousins situation. Came straight out the horses mouth. If Goodell talked to Cousins this morning he’d probably blow the lid off everything he’s so pissed. 😤

I really didn't look at many outside WR's,I was looking at slot guys. Ainias Smith,Malik Washington would work. round 4 picks. No need to rush that one

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Falcons got league courtesy of not being penalized yet for tampering. We got to ride those coattails ourselves. All owners aren’t treated the same. Goodell really letting the Falcons slide here. Can’t have better evidence of admitted tampering that the Falcons/Cousins situation. Came straight out the horses mouth. If Goodell talked to Cousins this morning he’d probably blow the lid off everything he’s so pissed. 😤

Us too LOL.IDK what that decision will be

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

I really didn't look at many outside WR's,I was looking at slot guys. Ainias Smith,Malik Washington would work. round 4 picks. No need to rush that one

With Moore hopefully we will actually have routes go over the middle lol. 

Maybe thats why they got Penix if they say COusins can't play now

15 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Steen hasn’t shown anything to make that claim but I will say if Stout is backing Steen then by all means listen to him lol 

He played that one game against really tough matchup. Great baptism by fire for the kid. Second season now …it’s exactly what he  was drafted to do. He’s that G that could possibly succeed Lane at T.

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

We can dream LOL

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

He played that one game against really tough matchup. Great baptism by fire for the kid. Second season now …it’s exactly what he  was drafted to do. He’s that G that could possibly succeed Lane at T.

Maybe but then we have no BU for him either,still think it's a need

He played that one game against really tough matchup.

The boys lol come on no real game on our OL was a fire by baptism when you have 4 all pros playing beside you 

12 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

He was hurt the 2nd half the season lol pretty sure he was even rushed back.

He definitely isn’t the same player he was but again good solid vet for a young guy to learn from 

Yeah I’m agreeing with you. Just noting Slay looked to have run out of most quality on the field two seasons ago. Should be good to start this season. But I can’t even picture Slay playing at a high level for 17 plus games anymore.

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Us too LOL.IDK what that decision will be

Our situation is different also. I want to punch the Penn coach in the mouth

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

They drop off after this round IMO

Not thinking that. But probably after this whole draft day(which includes round 3).

8 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I mean cousins deal is what 3 years? I’d image he starts those 3 years then is gone and it’s Penix time.

Unless Cousins just completely falls off a cliff 

Cousins is tradeable….If Penix shows well.

Not thinking that. But probably after this whole draft day(which includes round 3).

I would assume round 2's are better than round 3's

Just noting Slay looked to have run out of most quality on the field two seasons ago. Should be good to start this season. But I can’t even picture Slay playing at a high level for 17 plus games anymore.

I can but it depends on health…. Look I don’t think he will be the shut down guy he was but still a quality CB.

Last year was hurt 2nd half like a good chunk of our team plus the entire D mess. This year should be better just from the coaching alone at DC.

But I think at this stage of Slay career he is best suited to be the #2 guy 

Then again,I had DeJean in round 1 lol

Cousins is tradeable….If Penix shows well.

He isn’t lol who going to take Cousins contract? 4 years 180m 100m guaranteed…. No team is going to want to eat that 

A real quality WR should be capable of traveling.

A real quality WR should be capable of traveling.

We re-signed both ours. If you want to add BU for them,you can find those about anywhere. All outside guys are not automatically good slot guys

7 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Moore has been talked about with his vertical passing game. Perception wise anyway. I really hope he brings those crossers, pick plays, slants, outs and hooks. I would concentrate this offseason on Hurts with all these timing route combinations. Quick hitting passing game. 1-2-3 it’s out.

Mind you ATL would have to eat 30m plus if they tried to move Cousins at any point in the next 2 years.

They do have an out after year 3 which is why I stated that’s the likely point Penix takes over.

I don’t see Cousins completely falling off a cliff 

Quez was basically an outside guy and a terrible slot

Maybe but then we have no BU for him either,still think it's a need

Have Hennessey

Moore has been talked about with his vertical passing game. Perception wise anyway. I really hope he brings those crossers, pick plays, slants, outs and hooks. I would concentrate this offseason on Hurts with all these timing route combinations. Quick hitting passing game. 1-2-3 it’s out.

Ok vertical passing is fine can still have vertical routes over the middle lmao.

Moore actually has quite the extensive route tree in his playbook you can look up all the routes he had the WRs like lamb and Allen run during his time as OC 

Have Hennessey

WHEEE(who dat?)